The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely in hopes of freebies since Brogan Tate and L&R Dreaming among others have been doing ads with Next/B&BW. They see everyone else doing it so now they want in! The only scented things I've seen them use are those reed defusers that Prick gets from one of the dangerous farm shops or some other homewares type place in their area. I seem to remember last year he bought like 5-6 because they were marked down or something. I've never seen them go to B&BW on their Florida vlogs.

Reactions: 10
I laughed so much when I saw they had uploaded a random short video about hand soap. What on Earth are they doing.

Do they still not understand that they don’t get brand deals because they are brand damaging. Their attitude stinks. The only things they’ve got free are some dreadful headphones, a box of cheap cupboard food and sweets, and er… I dunno? What else???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen them go to BBW either, they are definitely fishing for an ad partnership 🙄. Also, on the IG post it says “hand GELS” those are not hand gels they’re FOAMING hand soaps. Why are they such idiots? Not going to get a partnership with BBW if you can’t even label the product correctly 🤣

Reactions: 10
They are now on the bath and body works bandwagon
why do a video hoping to get sponsored
0 effort into this video, at least make it abit more entertaining and slam it down on the floor like they do with the food 😂

• Haha
Definitely in hopes of freebies since Brogan Tate and L&R Dreaming among others have been doing ads with Next/B&BW. They see everyone else doing it so now they want in! The only scented things I've seen them use are those reed defusers that Prick gets from one of the dangerous farm shops or some other homewares type place in their area. I seem to remember last year he bought like 5-6 because they were marked down or something. I've never seen them go to B&BW on their Florida vlogs.
I agree they’re after it. L&R have always spent big at BBW, don’t know about Brogan, can’t watch her, but it makes sense for Luke & Rich to get an ad deal with them.

These guys don’t realise that if you white all over stuff and are rude and irritable and generally a disagreeable person, brands won’t want to work with you. They’re following isn’t as big as they think it is.

Anyone else see CLIFs photos with Devo, looks like Nick has well and truly been replaced!

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling they didn’t pay for the BBW they don’t pay for anything
Oh, I'm sure it was gifted by the followers to the PO Box but now that they see everyone else getting paid ads from Next and BBW they think they'll show just how much they love the product. Not. As someone else said, no brands want to touch them because they're so vulgar and rude. The partnerships they have done, they've done a shite job of explaining the product so I doubt the brands are beating down their doors.

Reactions: 6
Oh come on, they are a couple, they share spit kissing, can’t say I would ever care if my husband did that
Can I ask that we don’t discuss the caravan twats exchanging bodily fluids as I enjoy keeping my dinner down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG, the hot chocolate reel they shared on their IG stories... people put hot chocolate in a slow cooker to keep it warm for a party. They don't actually use a recipe that takes 2-3 hours to make and looks nothing like hot chocolate at the end! I wish people would stop giving them these shite ideas. lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh come on, they are a couple, they share spit kissing, can’t say I would ever care if my husband did that
I would only because there would still be bits of the other flavour on the knife and for me that is the problem..I'm strange

Reactions: 5
I would only because there would still be bits of the other flavour on the knife and for me that is the problem..I'm strange
That would freak me out too, but I'd wipe/wash the knife between donuts. My boyfriend would go mad if I licked a knife, it's a bug bear of his

I laughed so much when I saw they had uploaded a random short video about hand soap. What on Earth are they doing.

Do they still not understand that they don’t get brand deals because they are brand damaging. Their attitude stinks. The only things they’ve got free are some dreadful headphones, a box of cheap cupboard food and sweets, and er… I dunno? What else???
Don’t forget the “high quality” watches that have never been seen again.

• Haha
Nope they're just trying to hashtag plug in the hope of freebies is my guess 🤭
Brogan Tate has a paid partnership with Next for Bath and Body works! I don’t follow her it just came on as an Insta story!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Two grown man going to share a pork pie ! Every day is best 🤣
And don't forget the mince pie they share could not make that tit up 😆😆

The reason why nick the chef has always bad guts they use the same knife to cut meat then cut a mince pie Basic food hygiene However being a chef as he makes out he would know that

You could not make it up 😂😂

I wonder if there sheep who brought the food to eat at the lodge I can’t see prick sharing !

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.