Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I didnt hear him say that, heard pouty say they had booked premium

They have a cruise booked for either £217 or £317

No but the difference is only £95 as you have already paid some.
Well whichever one said it, said they'd upgraded to premium economy. They mentioned premium economy again when talking about the luggage allowances when weighing their suitcases. So did they upgrade to premium economy or to upper class? I doubt that they would have been able to get one and then another upgrade to upper class in such short time and 2-3 days before Xmas.

As I said earlier in the thread, they lie on top of lies and then can't keep track of their lies. It makes no difference to me but it should to the idiots who pay them money every month. I just find it rather entertaining to watch them trip up and then try to cover their tracks. Just like posting a trip announcement video on YouTube 4-5 days after they arrived at their trip destination and announced it on IG.

Reactions: 12

Squirrel108

# 15 Florida freeloading at Bazza’s,covid fear no more! Spouting lies and bullshit,both rotten to the core!

• Haha

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
So what will be the first thing they complain about?
Do we reckon they will stay in Florida or go else where?

I wonder how the sheep feel after being blatantly lied to after all the times they said they weren't going this year.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Is this their 6th holiday in 5 months ? Leigh only seems happy if he knows they have a holiday booked imo and I believe he would not be be with Nick in a normal life ( if they actually worked for a living instead of conning people )

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They bang on about how much they love Disney ….. no you don’t you are going for the money …. And to say we have all lived as a shadow of ourselves ….. no you haven’t …. 3 or 4 cruises …. Days out with people … money to re-do a whole FLAT … spending money like it’s going out of fashion and now you have realised you need Florida to top you all you spending !!!! Can’t fucking stand these 2

Last edited:

RebelUtd

VIP Member
They are lying through their crooked teeth, Orlando has zero reward seats available for peak periods.

Do they honestly think people are that dim?

Dangerous farm shop wankers 🙄

• Sick

Vicki7

Well, that was no surprise at all. Suspect the first thing they’ll moan about is the COVID measures in place, or Genie+, or the crowds, or the prices…

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Pouty started the business they had after he called a coworker a c-u-n-tuesday! and quit. Then Prick left his job and took over the business. I am not sure if Pouty is a lazy git who sat back and encouraged that or if he's a wimp who gets steamrolled by Prick who takes over everything. He seems rather sly to me but he also comes out with things that would a 15 year old boy would say. He seems very sheltered and silly. I don't see either of them lasting in a 9-5. Pouty did exactly what I would have guessed he'd do. Completely buckle under pressure and lash out like a teenager with swear words and throw a hissy fit.

Lol at their response to that comment about Upper class. Not very classy!

• Haha

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
See the reason I don’t like talking to strangers on holiday is I live in dread of them wanting to stay with me :ROFLMAO: Friend of mine used to make friends with all the ppl they sit your with on cruises (well pre Covid!) and have them come and stay with her.No thanks! One crowd showed up with their 2 teens and the teen son, huge tall guy, got a night terror and was banging on her bedroom door shouting at 3am. My friend was petrified and on their last night the mam got drunk and they had a big fight. My friend shrugged it off but I’d be furious if that happened and if 2 lodgers (pun intended) tried to park in my house to save money I’d be fuming. They have some cheek that’s all I can say. I remember before Covid happened people here said their goal was to get as many “friends” as possible from the US or with a villa there so they could go over to America and stay for free. I think that’s still very true and absolutely their plan.

oh and whoever said Leigh is not on this planet. So true, I’m here trying to watch this vlog and he comes across as such a dope sometimes.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Or you have the option of improving your content you miserable prick and taking that as some constructive feedback.

Hadn't even thought of that! That's exactly what it is. Sandy dropped off the suitcase for her friend that is Bazza's friend/relative. Her husband and her would have driven the car back to their's and then will bring it back whenever the morons return.
Such a rude response, you can always turn it off, so abruptly written. This is their whole problem and why people are writing on here. They are vulgar and talentless. They should by now have learned how to cope with a comment that isn't arse licking. The vlog was too long , it was dull and Poutys constant babbling and flicking through a flight magazine must be the vlogging pinnacle off dullness! Get over yourselves and learn! It's obvs Chris n Jen didn't want them with them on NYE they knew they'd have spoilt it for them all ..

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
They have at least 2 homes so could have just gone to the flat when the caravan park shuts. Instead they spread their Christmas message to the sheep of Lies and Fake News. So dull zzzz

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They didn’t get bazza his Starbucks mug not because they could not see it they didn’t know what they were looking for and didn’t want to pay for it

• Haha