Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So they've gone to have a free stay with Bazza and the Wasp who themselves go have a paid stay at the Hard Rock? Seriously Prick is so tight his bum must squeak
He can peel a orange in his pocket he's that tight and by the look of it the gurner isn't allowed to spend anything Nick seems to be incontrol off the sheep's \ tax payer DLA PIP donations .

Reactions: 12

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They’re always forgetting how they’re supposed to behave and their masks are always slipping, I’ve not seen them sanitise their hands once yet, cue the sanitizing, but hey they don’t read here!!!

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
I know we’ve mentioned it a few times in here but filming so far in advance is just pointless. Why do they think everyone will be shocked by the trip announcement video that came out today. Yet they’ve been sharing everything on Instagram anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean, we all know they’re not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer but good god 😂
Also, anyone else not see any comments on the slog? I can’t see any

I don't think they will have lied to the sheep and they would all have known about it as part of the 'in' crowd. Just the non paying viewers they have been lying too and even then it was the worst kept secret because they just cannot keep their mouth shut!!

They will think they are being clever and think its a secret and so a great big reveal ta-da moment which going by the comment count on insta has been one of their most popular posts in a while but good luck to them! I don't think they are going to enjoy it as much as they think especially with the constant watching of pennies, needing to book in parks, pay for fastpass, wearing masks all the time.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I can't wait for them to have trouble getting a pcr test to fly home. Appointments are almost nonexistent, people are waiting hours and hours at drive up sites. They are going to be.stuck and.i am here for the meltdown.

• Haha
God that was painful to watch! I skipped past more parts. 7 mins of flicking through the catalogue on the plane!

Best part was watching them run like idiots through the terminal with 2 bags each and trying to film and getting so out of breath as they thought they were going to miss the plane, and following the staff member through the terminal and ending up in the complete wrong place to where they needed to be!

Haven't explained how they have saved on the car hire cost yet. And shock horror staying at Theme Park Bazza's (unwilling to pay the high prices when you decide to go early last minute just before Christmas) and kept going on about giving the parks a wide berth as its so busy, yet we know they do indeed go to the parks!

Vicki7

If/when they catch it at least they won’t have to worry about getting back to the UK for work. They can scam people from anywhere in the world as long as they’ve got a camera and laptop.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I can see comments and can comment?

Chris and Jenn out celebrating with Dev and his partner last night. I think they’re definitely trying to limit contact with them this time. To be fair, I wouldn’t want to be exploited for views either

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Sure they might have peeked into that suitcase to see what was there but we've all seen "Banged Up Abroad" enough times to know that the drugs are normally sewn into the lining or hidden under a false bottom. I can't believe how thick they are. They are certainly not the fizziest juice in the fridge.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yes, I had a good chuckle when I saw that on IG stories this morning. Like give me a break! You're both a couple of miserable gits who do nothing but moan day in and day out.

swipeup

VIP Member
What happened to not editing on holiday any more? Though they were fed up of having to come back at night and poor leigh having to sit and edit. Didn't last long did it.

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Well done to @Geetbo for a fantastic shiny new thread title.

Here is a summary of previous threads for the antics of this delightful pair of clowns 🤡

Still scamming the PAYG pals (some of whom are on benefits (PIP)) to fund their various homes and lifestyle. Today's insta shows a Xmas party with the sheep dancing and cavorting in tacky named Santa hats with Batty B etc.
For about 3 months they've been travelling all over the UK on lots of staycations, 3 cruises and 2 trips to DLP. Possibly off to Disney again next week if they don't test positive after the Dangerous Sheep Party.
2 of the cruises in late August were back on back, breaking Covid rules, but the lies about the timeline continue. They are quick to blame dangerous farm shops and others for being out and about but they are so entitled or deluded that they think they are exempt from criticism.
So they are presently uploading Fraudmas as filming of Vlogmas not vlogmas started on 8th November.
On average they are uploading 2-3 weeks behind so are always out of date, not that any info they give is correct anyway.
Prick openly admits he's only interested in food and booze
Pouty still delusional about his hair transplant and both vain twats have been sucked into further cosmetic procedures.
Still taking advantage of anyone that will allow it
May or may not have been reported for buying subscribers and false engagement levels.
Scaredy cats have still switched off dislikes and likes and are vetting and restricting comments on all channels.
Didn't get an invite to Disney 50th in London because they are fake and know nothing and pretend for the Disney $. Now claim they're not Disney vloggers even though they rinse the hashtag to death.
Opened their PO Box for booze and cards with vouchers only please.
Never stay at the flat.
Still tight AF
Prick still thinks he can cook when he can't
And so it goes on.

Last edited:
It easy to think everyone is 'Just getting on with it' if you don't follow any local news channels, It is the same her in the UK. If you don't look for the info, you have no idea what is going on. The information is out there, but you need to keep an eye on it yourself!

And as mentioned above, at what part of hiding in your house scared to go to a shop, stealing vulnerable peoples delivery slots and complaining non stop was you 'getting on with it' in the UK! They are the worst hypocrites out there! Now there back in their beloved Florida, everything is sunshine and roses again . . . except not, because you are still NON STOP COMPLAINING!!

You have seen how not getting to WDW damaged your views and therefore your money and so you rushed back out, amid another variant outbreak to salvage your careers and feel good about yourselves! There is something to be said about 2 blokes in their 40s happy to live off the generosity of others before paying your own way!

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
TLG Super Spreaders .. hypocrites .. shameless .. never their fault .. Christmas hats with TLG on them .. eyes bags packed with liquid not shorts .. back hair lasered .. hair transplant (back hair not used on head) they are narcissistic beyond belief!!