Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Whenever we fly, I make sandwiches to eat before the flight, I get nervous about any uneaten ones incase we get stopped when we land! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PJones

VIP Member
What has he done?

I'm watching travel day in bits as I can't handle that long of these twats in one go!

Where is their excitement in going back to their beloved Floooriiiidaaaaaa?

We had the obligatory filming the alarm going off on their phone (I never understand this) and Prick not wanting to get up.....I'd be up as soon as it went off.
And Nick rushing everywhere as usual, including leaving getting to the gate til the last minute as he couldn't leave the bloody bar in the lounge.

Good tip that you get through immigration quicker if you wear a magic band 🙄
I wonder if that works in customs too 🤔

Pouty mentioned Prick drinking 'lemonade' far too much. Plus as pouty looked through the magazine Prick was very aggressive and already sounded drunk
I spend through a return travel day from 2019 recently and Prick was necking a small bottle of red before security, had a double gin before boarding and then more alcohol on the plane. He then drove the next day

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Personally, I think they are stupid. Sure they’ve got through life by scamming customers, employees and patrons but they know nothing about nothing. Half the shit they spout off about a place is regurgitated from the internet and they can’t even get that correct. Nevermind trying to keep track of their lies and bullshit. They think they’re clever but they’re not in the slightest. That’s the only thing I find amusing and entertaining. How willingly stupid they are to put all this shite on YouTube for all the world to see how unworldly they are. Money can’t buy you class or intelligence. They’re just as thick and gullible as their fake friends/fans. The same types who lapped up the culture of Trump and believe everything they read in the Daily Mail.
100% agree 👍
Personally, I think they are stupid. Sure they’ve got through life by scamming customers, employees and patrons but they know nothing about nothing. Half the shit they spout off about a place is regurgitated from the internet and they can’t even get that correct. Nevermind trying to keep track of their lies and bullshit. They think they’re clever but they’re not in the slightest. That’s the only thing I find amusing and entertaining. How willingly stupid they are to put all this shite on YouTube for all the world to see how unworldly they are. Money can’t buy you class or intelligence. They’re just as thick and gullible as their fake friends/fans. The same types who lapped up the culture of Trump and believe everything they read in the Daily Mail.
100% agree with everything you've said here

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Do they do their own test to get on the cruise? Or do they go to somewhere where its done properly? If they do their own and its positive, I don't think they'll declare it as positive, they're that selfish.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
What time would the fireworks be on over there? That wasn't at midnight as I saw that post before midnight UK time, so would've been after 6pm in Florida.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Never to be seen again as its not grey.
Speaking of which, how many times in the DLP vlogs did Leigh like a Christmassy or normal mug but Nick says no as its not grey and now we have them drinking out of white Christmassy mugs!

Screenshot_20211213_143804.jpg
Screenshot_20211213_144829.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Justme@40

So, contrary to what I said earlier 🤣 I'm now watching their Christmas eve vlog, the one* asked the other* how much the meal was and he said such and such +tax, made me wonder if they tip ... I know tipping is an emotive topic so hoping this doesn't go off on a tangent 🙈

*I still don't know who is who lol

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So this Xmas party was in a room with a bunch of strangers also having their Xmas parties? I find that odd. Definitely a huge Covid spreader.
Not odd per se. Agree that during these times it's a no no for me but under normal times it's quite normal to have a big hotel host several groups at the same time, especially if say you work in a smaller company.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Wednesday 15th December pork pie vlog

Nick the IBS bullshiter out today eating pork pie pork scratchings jam and doughnuts could not make it up

The dirty honking PJs on now for so many days what is funny the comment of the day they had their family do the stupid dance however pouty father pulled away as did not want to know on Instagram been up couple of days and only had a 349 likes and a couple of comments not doing that we'll not surprising

We should all hit the dislike on youtube then these scammers fake bullshiter get the hint
None of the fake vlogmas have gone over 10k most hovering around 8k... absolutely useless in reality