Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Is that Hannah a mute ? Did she even say one word in the slogs? They pyjamas the two lazy creeps had on would be stinking I wonder if they got washed once ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Prick putting on his shoes on the bed where he's going to be sleeping later. Gross.

So this Xmas party was in a room with a bunch of strangers also having their Xmas parties? I find that odd. Definitely a huge Covid spreader. Not a mask in sight in the entire vlog except when they were paying for the girls to go on that coaster thing and the tour at the historic house but they're worried about how busy it is everywhere they go. Ya right.

You can tell in their voices they sound congested and nasal-y so I'm sure the whole crew are sick.

Had two shakes from Five Guys in two days and then wonders why his gut is messed up. Then they couldn't even make the effort to put on decent clothes for afternoon tea. They're such idiots. I'm sure the booking information probably said smart dress.
Prick is so unhygienic scum

Life with Lisa was also there

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?
Because it doesn't specifically get asked anymore and has for sometime..... Its now "do you have any dangerous goods in your baggage" type question...

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Prick and pouty reading this will be thinking we all jealous of them .. if your reading this F off you sad twats!

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They take afternoon naps yet they dont even work honestly it's beyond ridiculous I think Leighs parents will be secretly ashamed off him because they must be noticing how lazy he is and the fact he takes money from vulnerable poor people, I don't think this is the life they would have wanted for their only son !
They have to make sure they have a nanna nap every day

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I often wonder what their “friends” like about the The Liar Guys, only to answer my own question, it’s because if you have something to offer them free accommodation etc or if you pay them, you must see a different fake side to them, everyone on here called it
Happy & Healthy New Year everyone, we have our own little community on here and we don't even have to pay for the privilege 🍾🍾🍾

And a New year Wish:

The Lodge Guys #15 Lies Lies Lies until their scamming channel dies
Happy New Year

PJones

VIP Member
Tipping is a sensitive topic. A lot of Americans dont tip 20%, generally only 10%.
However it would be good if they covered this in their vlogs and showed how much they tip.

Saw this photo, will they be blamed if they get covid?

Attachments

Last edited:

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Besides the fact that hiring a car for 5-6 weeks is not the same at all as hiring one for 1-2 weeks so nobody cares how much you've spent to rent one Prick. Hell, we haven't had a car rental for our last three trips to Florida... just relied on public transport and hotel shuttles and Disney transport. With the cost of parking now at all the parks and gas, it doesn't make sense unless you have a big family or plan to do a bunch of driving around to other places like Tampa or Daytona or Cape Canaveral.

I've already been looking at our possible trip next November, and even if my dad comes with mum and I and crashes our girls trip (lol) it's still cheaper for us to use a shuttle from Mears to/from the airport to the hotel and then bus/taxi the one day we go shopping offsite.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Prick picks up bit of paper that's from cracker "I've got the history of Tom Smith"
Prick 5 seconds after "I wonder who Invented the Christmas hat and crackers?"
Try reading the bit of paper!

(I only say this because we had these crackers at work once and I read the bit of paper 🤣)

Does anyone comment on their youtube channel about the amount of money being spent thanks to their followers... sheep..

NeNe21

Chatty Member
So they were on the same flight as them the entire time, as opposed to just part of the flight, that statement makes no sense!!
Well maybe not, the sheep think that those 2 can walk on water so maybe they think that they can fly too 😉

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Some one just posted a pic on FB of them with leighvil and prick, they were on the same flight. They looked their usual scruffy dad with a bad dye job selves.
I wonder if they were told to not post the pic on the group till P&P had announced their arrival themselves?

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Def something fishing going on. Just watched their vlogmas and they haven’t even done fake Xmas with the girls. Unless they actually didn’t want to vlog anything near Xmas……

Haahaa I think she’s a bit harmless but just dreadful at vlogging. Her content is god awful, worse than lodge guys. Her face is always 99% of the screen
They filmed the fake Christmas Eve with the girls last Friday or Saturday so that'll be shown on the real Christmas eve.