Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Not sure where they parked, normally they would say how good a deal they got. They drove to Manchester so presumably they used a very long stay one.

Reactions: 4

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
The way it is now we're all going to catch it at some stage. I live in a very rural area outside a city and we hadn't a single case until omicron, it's going through our village like wildfire and all age groups are getting it. Very mild symptoms though and I know many people totally asymptomatic but positive. But if you're going to go somewhere and need a test to get home you have to have plenty of money and arrangements made with your employer as well as the savvy to know what to do. The above-mentioned Dibb forum now has people testing positive who are posting helplessly ''where do we go'' and ranting 'what about people who can't afford another week in a hotel. They can't go right now, simple as. The 'Just for Men' twins will be just fine because they have money to burn and no commitments. While waiting to test negative, they might even find 2 for 1 hair dye in Walgreens and fix Pouty's head.
Which why you should have insurance which covers you in this situation. Our insurance does so have no worries if we had a positive test if on a holiday.

MummaK

I might be slow to the party but just figured out they have another YT channel that has music playlists …
EDB MUSIC LOUNGE

• Sick
Maybe the drinking lemonade was to wind him up as he would have preferred to knock back the drinks but he was the designated driver in Florida so couldn't! He made up for it in the lounge before they set off though knowing he would have recovered during the flight!

Hilarious if they start commentating to everyone that posts a semi constructive/negative comment to stop watching, how many views would they have left?!

Again, I watched with ad blocker so couldn't see how many ads they tried to squeeze into a painfully 1 hour long vlog, as we all know travel videos tend to do well, so wouldn't surprise me if they kept it long on purpose to add more ads!

PJones

VIP Member
I can't wait for them to have trouble getting a pcr test to fly home. Appointments are almost nonexistent, people are waiting hours and hours at drive up sites. They are going to be.stuck and.i am here for the meltdown.
There are loads of testing slots available in many different places. Just book in advance

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
The knightstrider was Iver there for 10 days in Nov and he paid 700 for the duration..they will have saved it by getting a freebie off a hire company 🤐

lalalandinmyhead

Nick can be miss trunchball from Matilda. Particularly when she freaks out over the small lizard thing in her glass of water. Like when Nick freaked out on holiday with one in their room

SofloQueen

Pouty started the business they had after he called a coworker a c-u-n-tuesday! and quit. Then Prick left his job and took over the business. I am not sure if Pouty is a lazy git who sat back and encouraged that or if he's a wimp who gets steamrolled by Prick who takes over everything. He seems rather sly to me but he also comes out with things that would a 15 year old boy would say. He seems very sheltered and silly. I don't see either of them lasting in a 9-5. Pouty did exactly what I would have guessed he'd do. Completely buckle under pressure and lash out like a teenager with swear words and throw a hissy fit.

Lol at their response to that comment about Upper class. Not very classy!
They know nothing about class…obviously finishing school..not

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just pondering now they can get back to Florida will they use their DLP annual passes at all in 2022? Thinking they got the DLP passes as Florida was closed to them and it was intended as a stopgap, will they return? Waste of passes if they don't.
Didn't they say during the first trip to DLP that if they didn't go again it would still be good value?