The Lodge Guys #15 Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat, We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Telly Fanatic for the thread title!

Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Posted on previous thread before I saw this new one 😃

Just watching the slog..at Blizzard Beach.
Prick- "the woman working there was very miserable looking, obviously not happy about having to work Christmas day"

What's your excuse then? You're miserable looking but you're on holiday!

(Loving the new thread title!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Listening to these 2 moan about how hard it’s been in the last 2 years and how long it’s been since they’ve been to Florida. They’ve been pretty protected with not really working and also lucky them they were there just before the pandemic hit. Unlike some of us who were waiting for the summer holidays and had our plans cancelled before us. So out of touch with reality. If only the sheep could see it!

Reactions: 22
^^^ And it's not as if the pandemic has held them back in any way, sheep have funded a completely renovated flat, multiple cruises, staycations, 2 trips to DLP, many hotel stays, and tell them to enjoy their break. Break from what exactly? Another 6 weeks of rushing about sharing a cake? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another new thread for them to enjoy 👀while barging through folk 🏃🏃invading folks privacy with the camera and bickering over a crumb🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Won't go into christmas shop,cos won't use the bauble till next christmas?.they are too funking tight to buy a bauble or two.such tight arses the pair of them nick especially.cocks.

Reactions: 13
The Boxing Day vlog should be a delight in Universal with Bazza and the Mrs and all the crowds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm submitting early:
The Lodge Guys #16: Miserable Twats Without Booster Shots.

Reactions: 6
At 14.24 on the recent slog the lodgers that just got a wave must not be on a high enough tier 💷💷 to qualify for a proper hello!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The doctor probably will when they tell him Nicks liver has packed in !
I know someone who was in denial about their drink problem, they had the same manic personality i.e talking fast and looking like they were in a rush or super busy when they didn't actually have anything to do and just wanted to do is get to their next drink. It's very sad if that's what Nick is doing & Leigh is acting exactly like their partner too, just rolling their eyes and thinking "what are they like/ignore them" etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Someone must be asleep at the wheel... my negative comment is still there 4 hours after I posted it on YouTube. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They both have retired early coz they know when mummy and daddy passes away they will leave pouty a lot of money and they still be scamming the vulnerable patron money !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.