Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
Assume they we’re not allowed to vlog properly at the party with the poor phone quality.

Reactions: 5
if you just use adblocker, they will get nothing from the ads?
Yeah I have been using adblocker for years but a lot of people don't or watch on their phones. I turned it off for one video to see how many they do put on and was really shocked! I can only imagine it would be worse on videos they think will perform better like Florida vlogs.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
The Dibb is a curious place. Since covid many of the regulars have become pure political. Everything they post is coming from their political position and if they see poster X post that the sky is blue they have to say it's green because they disagree politically with them. The coronavirus forum was a cesspool last year. They have loads of time, loads of money, are completely detached from the real world and use the forum for validation. ''Should I put my lad up in the GF for a fortnight or should I give him a house deposit'', ''I was reversing her indoors' Mercedes this morning when I nearly clipped my Audi'' That's the type of rubbish you see them post. Complete inability to comprehend why the rest of the world didn't just become nurses and civil servents 40 years ago and retire on big pensions so lots of scoffing at millennials and people who can't afford Virgin Premium and all gone delirious from sitting home talking about covid all day for 2 years.

Tried to look through their vlogger thread there but 1 page in and they're all squabbling over covid already 😫

I like some of the trip reports but the forum is gone so bad I'd prefer watching LGs to reading their BS.

They're not accurate anywhere now I think because the whole thing has gone completely out of control. Where I am you cannot get a test. So many people looking for tests that the system is totally swamped and they're saying now that 75% of people with a cold actually have covid. It's gone from 2% of tests being positive to over 70%. They've also said that the PCR is too sensitive and some of the ppl testing positive are actually recovered cases so they are considering antigen testing instead even though a few months ago they told us those were useless . Whole thing is a mess at the moment and FL is a few weeks behind us with omicron.
Same here where I am in Canada. I think they're about 5-6 days backed up on PCR results. The larger provinces are in a terrible mess and they've said their numbers aren't accurate at all because of the testing issues. Most of the provinces have said to only book a PCR if you're positive on a rapid test or to assume that you're positive if you get a positive on a rapid test and to register that result with the province so it goes into their numbers. I just mean that Florida isn't even reporting it as a case if you've tested positive with a PCR there but aren't a resident. That's willingly falsifying your numbers to somehow look better.

I've had a cold since the weekend before Xmas. I got a box of rapid tests (being given out for free here by our health authority) Tuesday last week and was negative. Did another one Xmas Eve before seeing my parents and was still negative. I've been taking OTC cold meds since last week and just can't seem to shift it. Will feel better and then have a jag where I can't stop sneezing with my eyes and nose pouring. Thankfully, I'm off for the holidays and when my college course starts back up next week we're online. I don't want to waste another rapid test since they're in short supply when I'm not going anywhere so I'm just chalking this up to actually being my usual Xmas/New Year's cold and am thankful I'm not working right now where I'd be having to take time off without pay.

century898

if you are staying in a Disney resort you can get towels free at Disney water parks these two lie that they are and get them for free
Ah ok never seen that one before, have to be pretty hard faced to lie to someones face like that I would worry they might check lol. TBH the towels look a bit rubbish anyway so surely you are better bringing your own bigger, better towels from your villa etc?

Emmy79

VIP Member
She should be at 1,000,000 her vlogs have honestly saved our souls the last year. I spend most my time gushing over her on here. Such a genuine person. I think she knows the lodge guys? Bit random
She 'knows them' as in they all said Hi once in WDW. A lot of vloggers will do the same, posting about meeting and tagging to get new followers (TLG not Hannah as she to me seems very genuine)

She has an actual friendship with Karen Bee and Natasha

duffy1234

Chatty Member
22/12 vlog
Nick the muppet chef or one knife chef has to have Decaf as to a bad tummy at the same time eating a mince pie you could not make this shit up ibs

Sending presents to each other however dumb and dumber send out rude presents however expect expensive presents to be sent to them Pure scum balls

Looking at towns Christmas lights in their PJ‘s where I come from only chavs do that odd balls

Thank God for LR Dreaming

View attachment 939020
more like stinky balls

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Also, I don’t mind Applebee’s my biggest complaint with them is they rush you, every time we’ve been they’ve brought our entrees whilst we were still eating our appetisers!! We stopped going after 3 visits as it happened every time!
The last time we ate there I needed a torch to see my dinner.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I have in and watched some of their Christmas party vlog. Pouty sounded really out if breath in the premiere in, he was clearly unwell (covid or not) and not bothered about spreading whatever he is ill with to everyone else.

PJones

VIP Member
Did they ever review that crease remover they took on the cruise? if not then it cant have worked

Emmy79

VIP Member
We've always said that , I bet theirs gets paid for by the faithful having a whip round
I wondered about this too, like you do on someones birthday!

Is Nicky still on their FB groups? I'm banned from them 🤣