Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yes, everytime they eat something or see something. Nobody cares that it's been two years. Just say something like "Ooooh I can't wait to go there again."

Reactions: 5

PJones

VIP Member
In the trip announcement video they posted today.
I didnt hear him say that, heard pouty say they had booked premium

They have a cruise booked for either £217 or £317

This was just before down the world went crazy.

You can’t avoid the extra charges for higher cabins.
No but the difference is only £95 as you have already paid some.

Last edited:
And don't forget the mince pie they share could not make that shit up 😆😆

The reason why nick the chef has always bad guts they use the same knife to cut meat then cut a mince pie Basic food hygiene However being a chef as he makes out he would know that

You could not make it up 😂😂
Wednesday 15th December pork pie vlog

Nick the IBS bullshiter out today eating pork pie pork scratchings jam and doughnuts could not make it up

The dirty honking PJs on now for so many days what is funny the comment of the day they had their family do the stupid dance however pouty father pulled away as did not want to know on Instagram been up couple of days and only had a 349 likes and a couple of comments not doing that we'll not surprising

We should all hit the dislike on youtube then these scammers fake bullshiter get the hint

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So the only thing I can think off, is that the upgraded at the airport at check in, but this would be after they already paid £217 to upgrade to PE, so even if it was £95, it is on top of what they already paid to upgrade! So while it may not be a lie, it is very very misleading with people who maybe only follow them on one social so don't know the full story.

Sadly these 2 are falling into the trap of needing to show luxury, how can they be peasants and fly economy but they cannot afford it! It will catch up on them!
I thought the cruise was £217?

LoujD

only 1 or 2

such restraint 😂
What’s dibb?

My mum get these from the doctors she gets acid in her stomach! If these were prescribed by the doctors I’m not sure if you can get these over the counter ! He hasn’t got IBS and he stil think he has! I might be wrong but I think someone is giving him prescription medication and he also taking other shit for his so called IBS
You can buy this over the counter, it’s brand name is Guardium, there’s other prescribed medication with a similar name, omeprazole it is for acud reflux, my husband had them and made him ill. That’s a lot of medication to take with them I think he should see a GP

Last edited:
Bit disappointed with L&R dreaming with their live chat the other day,more bloody adverts than you know who..

Ah yes you are right about the £217 being a cruise. Thats what I get for watching twice the speed I missed that and thought it was the flights they were talking about

LoujD

Nope they're just trying to hashtag plug in the hope of freebies is my guess 🤭
Brogan Tate has a paid partnership with Next for Bath and Body works! I don’t follow her it just came on as an Insta story!

• Sick