Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Smiling

If that is the case they must have booked ages ago as MK has been fully booked for weeks
I think they park hopped, so if they had Epcot reservations in the morning they could hop to MK after 2pm that's prob why they visited in the afternoon

Reactions: 6

lalalandinmyhead

Yeah it just makes no sense at all. They have 2 more vlogs before Christmas, why have SUCH a buffer in of time. They technically finished vlogmas on Sunday, so what is happening right now?????

If they don’t go away, then they are more stupid than we thought. A non genuine vlogmas that had no surprise at the end

Geetbo

VIP Member
In 2019 we spent Christmas Day at Discovery Cove it was awesome no crowds all inclusive food & drinks, I’m surprised Nick didn’t think about that!! Missed a trick there!!
That costs extra and prickolas cannot allow that unless the kerchingas have a whip round.

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
My mum get these from the doctors she gets acid in her stomach! If these were prescribed by the doctors I’m not sure if you can get these over the counter ! He hasn’t got IBS and he stil think he has! I might be wrong but I think someone is giving him prescription medication and he also taking other shit for his so called IBS

Attachments

Last edited:

Millyve

VIP Member
Jojo & his house mates have got covid, I wonder if now he’s made it on YouTube if he will even bother with these twats.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
You are correct. They couldn't get a MK reservation as its been booked out for sometime so had to park hop. They booked Epcot as it still had reservations when they switched their flights

They parked hopped from EPCOT, they walked into Epcot just after 2pm then walked straight out to go to MK as they couldn't get a reservations for MK so I don't think it was planned that long ago but was a last minute change otherwise they would have had MK reservations.
I just find it hard to believe there was even the availability to park hop into MK on Xmas Day. Most years they stop letting people in by noon it's so rammed so if you had to make a reservation to get into the park that day I feel like it would have been at capacity in the late afternoon (Covid capacity not regular capacity). But maybe WDW did things differently this year.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Radio silence again today 👀 How about:

The Lodge Guys #15 SuperSpreader Xmas Party Event to pass germs to the vulnerable & scam the innocent!

Emmy79

VIP Member
What a shit show those vlogs will be, 2 huge egos in Nick and Bazza and 2 boring other halves under one roof! Bazzas vlogs are like visual tranquillisers plus Prick n Pouty all together 🤢
He's got one out at the moment showing the I-ride trolley on I Drive which I would love to see but I just know I'll have to turn it off

• Haha

Lukeskywalker20

So they are stopping with Bazza, that's a surprise! Bazza is friends with everyone, even before he started vlogging he was on all the groups commenting. He strikes me as the biggest wannabe of them all. He obviously likes Disney as he has been holidaying for years. I'm so sceptical but I feel the move was more to invite all these "celebrities" that he worships so they will notice him. Then he starts vlogging so he can legitimately join the Disney click. I find him very weird and quite creepy. And of course people like the knob guys will take full advantage.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
So if you post a video on IG of the Magic Kingdom NYE fireworks from a parking lot and call it a "behind the scenes" video, does that mean that you couldn't get into any of the parks on NYE and this is what you're settling for? lol
Which backs up this was a last minute change of their plans otherwise the 2 days you would have park reservations for over Christmas would be Christmas day at MK and Epcot or MK for New Years Eve. We've had our park days reserved for next September as soon as they became available.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
My British family must be weird because we only have Yorkies with roast beef. Not with a turkey dinner that's stuffing/dressing. A roast chicken or pork dinner would just be regular veggies and mashed or roast potatoes.

DeanH10

Was there even any mention of Hannah in tonight’s vlog? As in a reason as to why Mark was there but Hannah wasn’t?

Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They generally don’t bother looking but sometimes they will, especially if your cases are scanned and they’re not sure what the contents are but yes, it needs declaring 👍
Everything they took was on the admissible list anyway and allowed in so they probably had it all declared , they know every trick .

Did anyone hear Marsha and monkey say “mum decorated the tree without us” in a really sad voice. I would never consider leaving my kids out of doing this