Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I might be slow to the party but just figured out they have another YT channel that has music playlists …
EDB MUSIC LOUNGE
It's absolute rubbish, they literally just upload hotel foyer non licenced music, the only subscribers are some of the sheep

Reactions: 6

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Their Christmas day, what a waste of time , they did loads but did nothing! Very blasé about the cost of their Christmas lunch and as usual more about Pricks alcohol consumption! It was glorious here on Christmas day why not just relax and spend the day at the water park or try somewhere new like Discovery Cove where the food is awesome. Another boreathon lol 😆

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Which why you should have insurance which covers you in this situation. Our insurance does so have no worries if we had a positive test if on a holiday.
Most insurance plans are refusing the coverage now (atleast here in Canada) because the govt has advised against travelling and with the new variant. That's why it's a crap shoot to travel at the moment. The fine print on Covid coverage is just as shady as any other travel insurance.

PJones

VIP Member
Is it not that you can park hop to any park in the afternoon?! So they maybe snagged any reservation for that day and then park hopped into MK in the afternoon?! Which would only have been possible if ppl had already left. They weren't there for the morning which makes me think they didn't have it as it was booked out months ago.

Its all so much effort for people who claim to not be Disney vloggers! They are doing it as they think it will give them the most engagement!v

So it should be the travel vlog tonight, which we will find out how the got Upper Class and maybe the bargain car story
Yes on Christmas day they had a reservation for Epcot but I think they literally entered then straight out to MK on the monorail as they had been to BB in the morning. They also went to winter gardens that evening so didnt stay anywhere for long

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I wonder how much this extra week in Florida has cost them?!

Would there have been a charge for changing flights?! Stayed with Bazza so saving on hotel costs, haven't done anything notable so far. Presumably bought annual passes, shared a pizza, shared a donut, possibly shared a scooter (TBC)
But, when you still have bills to pay for back home, and the extra cost of the car park in the UK, is the content going to generate them the money needed to cover all your costs of that extra week?!
The kerchingas cover all that, don't worry about it 🤔

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
If they are AP holders the availability is very restrictive and you can only book a few parks at a time, they can have 3 at a time. There is no availability in January for APs.

If they have a ultimate ticket they may be ok
They got AP when they first became available to those that had them previously.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I did think it was a mix of them both hitting on each other...
Jade was shaking her boobies a lot on the dance floor and Mark 2 or 3 times reached out to Jade ......very weird that he was there without Hannah as I assumed she was the sheep and he was just hanging along with her 🤷‍♀️

Millyve

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered to go back and watch but did they say celebration is not like Disney?!

I may of misheard but I wasn’t paying a lot of attention tonight.

lalalandinmyhead

Def something fishing going on. Just watched their vlogmas and they haven’t even done fake Xmas with the girls. Unless they actually didn’t want to vlog anything near Xmas……

Karen Bee is dreadful and trying to copy HR. Proper Leech.
Haahaa I think she’s a bit harmless but just dreadful at vlogging. Her content is god awful, worse than lodge guys. Her face is always 99% of the screen

Swamber

"Still on hold."
"Call into Virgin."
Yes, the twats are trying to flout covid and go to floooooridaahh.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Is it not that you can park hop to any park in the afternoon?! So they maybe snagged any reservation for that day and then park hopped into MK in the afternoon?! Which would only have been possible if ppl had already left. They weren't there for the morning which makes me think they didn't have it as it was booked out months ago.

Its all so much effort for people who claim to not be Disney vloggers! They are doing it as they think it will give them the most engagement!v

So it should be the travel vlog tonight, which we will find out how the got Upper Class and maybe the bargain car story
You are correct. They couldn't get a MK reservation as its been booked out for sometime so had to park hop. They booked Epcot as it still had reservations when they switched their flights

Just like how they got into MK on Christmas Day in the middle of the afternoon, this so-called last minute trip has been booked and fully planned for months. I'm sure they reserved one of the parks for NYE and will be there maskless having a grand ol' time.
They parked hopped from EPCOT, they walked into Epcot just after 2pm then walked straight out to go to MK as they couldn't get a reservations for MK so I don't think it was planned that long ago but was a last minute change otherwise they would have had MK reservations.

Last edited:

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
They said they don't feel like they're in Disneeeeeeey when they're in Celebration! They probably think Disney still own it lol
Exactly. No shit you don't feel like you're in Disney because you're not! You're in a pre-planned village full of rich people. Not a ride or character in sight.

• Haha