The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pre travel blog was a total bore fest tbh. 2 miserable moaners even as they are about to jet off for weeks. Stretching this out over 5 weeks 🥴😩
This is the thing that really pees me off about them.

Some people would save for YEARS to be able to afford just a week or two in Florida - never mind five bloody weeks and endless meals out, theme parks, shopping trips, and excursions.

These two don't seem bothered at all - no excitement, no hype - it's just the next trip to them.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want but I really think it's hard for them to justify 5/6/7/8/9 holidays in the space of six months when their 'Lodgers' are funding their lifestyle and seemingly get nothing back than an invite to a Village Hotel once a year where they have to pay for their own room and food, and the occasional 'watch party' where Nick and Leigh are too 'busy' to even look at the screen. They're either on their phones or packing with the sound off!

It's all just in really poor taste and I really think 2022 will be the year of their downfall. Surely the Lodgers can't be thick enough to still see them as genuine, entertaining people and want to pay £15/50/100 a month for 'access' to them? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
The watch party thing annoys me too!! People think they are paying to be doing the same things as you, and I can only hope that the constant on the phone is them at least trying to have a conversation about the movie, but more often than not we see one of them walking about doing other things, or not even in the same room the movie is playing.

As you said, there is no enjoyment in anything they do. It is constant moaning and complaining, and then rapidly moving on to the next thing.

Reactions: 9
The watch party thing annoys me too!! People think they are paying to be doing the same things as you, and I can only hope that the constant on the phone is them at least trying to have a conversation about the movie, but more often than not we see one of them walking about doing other things, or not even in the same room the movie is playing.

As you said, there is no enjoyment in anything they do. It is constant moaning and complaining, and then rapidly moving on to the next thing.
They are just a false sense of togetherness for lonely people

Reactions: 8
What a tit show those vlogs will be, 2 huge egos in Nick and Bazza and 2 boring other halves under one roof! Bazzas vlogs are like visual tranquillisers plus Prick n Pouty all together 🤢
He's got one out at the moment showing the I-ride trolley on I Drive which I would love to see but I just know I'll have to turn it off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m another person who can’t understand why anyone would give them money. Any personality they have wore thin a long time ago & Prick is so arrogant & rude.

Boring Bazza has probably put them up in the hope that they will get more subscribers and views on the back if it

Good luck you pair of tossers ….. your going to spend all of Jan looking back over your shoulder wondering if covid is creeping up behind you!!! And please don’t forget to share it with boring Bazza and the wasp chewing wife (that name pinched from another post and just love it)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally, I think they are stupid. Sure they’ve got through life by scamming customers, employees and patrons but they know nothing about nothing. Half the tit they spout off about a place is regurgitated from the internet and they can’t even get that correct. Nevermind trying to keep track of their lies and bullshit. They think they’re clever but they’re not in the slightest. That’s the only thing I find amusing and entertaining. How willingly stupid they are to put all this shite on YouTube for all the world to see how unworldly they are. Money can’t buy you class or intelligence. They’re just as thick and gullible as their fake friends/fans. The same types who lapped up the culture of Trump and believe everything they read in the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 13
Personally, I think they are stupid. Sure they’ve got through life by scamming customers, employees and patrons but they know nothing about nothing. Half the tit they spout off about a place is regurgitated from the internet and they can’t even get that correct. Nevermind trying to keep track of their lies and bullshit. They think they’re clever but they’re not in the slightest. That’s the only thing I find amusing and entertaining. How willingly stupid they are to put all this shite on YouTube for all the world to see how unworldly they are. Money can’t buy you class or intelligence. They’re just as thick and gullible as their fake friends/fans. The same types who lapped up the culture of Trump and believe everything they read in the Daily Mail.
100% agree 👍
100% agree with everything you've said here

Reactions: 5
My question would be, how does Florida feel compared to a dangerous farm shop? View attachment 950400
True story... a friend of mine works in healthcare in Jacksonville. Apparently the Covid numbers we're seeing for Florida aren't even accurate because they only report positive cases among residents with a registered FL address. Any snowbirds or tourists who test positive aren't being included.

Reactions: 6
Dibb are having a good rant about them still https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=15262045#post15262045
with the typical "premium" member backing them up, maybe she's a kerchinga?
The Dibb is a curious place. Since covid many of the regulars have become pure political. Everything they post is coming from their political position and if they see poster X post that the sky is blue they have to say it's green because they disagree politically with them. The coronavirus forum was a cesspool last year. They have loads of time, loads of money, are completely detached from the real world and use the forum for validation. ''Should I put my lad up in the GF for a fortnight or should I give him a house deposit'', ''I was reversing her indoors' Mercedes this morning when I nearly clipped my Audi'' That's the type of rubbish you see them post. Complete inability to comprehend why the rest of the world didn't just become nurses and civil servents 40 years ago and retire on big pensions so lots of scoffing at millennials and people who can't afford Virgin Premium and all gone delirious from sitting home talking about covid all day for 2 years.

Tried to look through their vlogger thread there but 1 page in and they're all squabbling over covid already 😫

I like some of the trip reports but the forum is gone so bad I'd prefer watching LGs to reading their BS.

True story... a friend of mine works in healthcare in Jacksonville. Apparently the Covid numbers we're seeing for Florida aren't even accurate because they only report positive cases among residents with a registered FL address. Any snowbirds or tourists who test positive aren't being included.
They're not accurate anywhere now I think because the whole thing has gone completely out of control. Where I am you cannot get a test. So many people looking for tests that the system is totally swamped and they're saying now that 75% of people with a cold actually have covid. It's gone from 2% of tests being positive to over 70%. They've also said that the PCR is too sensitive and some of the ppl testing positive are actually recovered cases so they are considering antigen testing instead even though a few months ago they told us those were useless . Whole thing is a mess at the moment and FL is a few weeks behind us with omicron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The Dibb is a curious place. Since covid many of the regulars have become pure political. Everything they post is coming from their political position and if they see poster X post that the sky is blue they have to say it's green because they disagree politically with them. The coronavirus forum was a cesspool last year. They have loads of time, loads of money, are completely detached from the real world and use the forum for validation. ''Should I put my lad up in the GF for a fortnight or should I give him a house deposit'', ''I was reversing her indoors' Mercedes this morning when I nearly clipped my Audi'' That's the type of rubbish you see them post. Complete inability to comprehend why the rest of the world didn't just become nurses and civil servents 40 years ago and retire on big pensions so lots of scoffing at millennials and people who can't afford Virgin Premium and all gone delirious from sitting home talking about covid all day for 2 years.

Tried to look through their vlogger thread there but 1 page in and they're all squabbling over covid already 😫

I like some of the trip reports but the forum is gone so bad I'd prefer watching LGs to reading their BS.

They're not accurate anywhere now I think because the whole thing has gone completely out of control. Where I am you cannot get a test. So many people looking for tests that the system is totally swamped and they're saying now that 75% of people with a cold actually have covid. It's gone from 2% of tests being positive to over 70%. They've also said that the PCR is too sensitive and some of the ppl testing positive are actually recovered cases so they are considering antigen testing instead even though a few months ago they told us those were useless . Whole thing is a mess at the moment and FL is a few weeks behind us with omicron.
Same here where I am in Canada. I think they're about 5-6 days backed up on PCR results. The larger provinces are in a terrible mess and they've said their numbers aren't accurate at all because of the testing issues. Most of the provinces have said to only book a PCR if you're positive on a rapid test or to assume that you're positive if you get a positive on a rapid test and to register that result with the province so it goes into their numbers. I just mean that Florida isn't even reporting it as a case if you've tested positive with a PCR there but aren't a resident. That's willingly falsifying your numbers to somehow look better.

I've had a cold since the weekend before Xmas. I got a box of rapid tests (being given out for free here by our health authority) Tuesday last week and was negative. Did another one Xmas Eve before seeing my parents and was still negative. I've been taking OTC cold meds since last week and just can't seem to shift it. Will feel better and then have a jag where I can't stop sneezing with my eyes and nose pouring. Thankfully, I'm off for the holidays and when my college course starts back up next week we're online. I don't want to waste another rapid test since they're in short supply when I'm not going anywhere so I'm just chalking this up to actually being my usual Xmas/New Year's cold and am thankful I'm not working right now where I'd be having to take time off without pay.

Reactions: 5
Just pondering now they can get back to Florida will they use their DLP annual passes at all in 2022? Thinking they got the DLP passes as Florida was closed to them and it was intended as a stopgap, will they return? Waste of passes if they don't.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.