The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just pondering now they can get back to Florida will they use their DLP annual passes at all in 2022? Thinking they got the DLP passes as Florida was closed to them and it was intended as a stopgap, will they return? Waste of passes if they don't.
Didn't they say during the first trip to DLP that if they didn't go again it would still be good value?

Reactions: 4
The Dibb is a curious place. Since covid many of the regulars have become pure political. Everything they post is coming from their political position and if they see poster X post that the sky is blue they have to say it's green because they disagree politically with them. The coronavirus forum was a cesspool last year. They have loads of time, loads of money, are completely detached from the real world and use the forum for validation. ''Should I put my lad up in the GF for a fortnight or should I give him a house deposit'', ''I was reversing her indoors' Mercedes this morning when I nearly clipped my Audi'' That's the type of rubbish you see them post. Complete inability to comprehend why the rest of the world didn't just become nurses and civil servents 40 years ago and retire on big pensions so lots of scoffing at millennials and people who can't afford Virgin Premium and all gone delirious from sitting home talking about covid all day for 2 years.

Tried to look through their vlogger thread there but 1 page in and they're all squabbling over covid already 😫

I like some of the trip reports but the forum is gone so bad I'd prefer watching LGs to reading their BS.

They're not accurate anywhere now I think because the whole thing has gone completely out of control. Where I am you cannot get a test. So many people looking for tests that the system is totally swamped and they're saying now that 75% of people with a cold actually have covid. It's gone from 2% of tests being positive to over 70%. They've also said that the PCR is too sensitive and some of the ppl testing positive are actually recovered cases so they are considering antigen testing instead even though a few months ago they told us those were useless . Whole thing is a mess at the moment and FL is a few weeks behind us with omicron.
Like a lot of forums etc on the web you need to block out the parts you don't have no interested. I do agree some on the dibb do think they are better than everyone else but you can still get some good information.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will now cancel their cruise as the CDC has issued an advisory against cruising.
They'll probably complain that the phone lines are busy to the cruise line and that if they're going to put out that advisory, the cruise lines should be better prepared. lol Or, they'll decide to go anyway and try to get a free upgrade at the last minute because "the boat is half empty".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure they might have peeked into that suitcase to see what was there but we've all seen "Banged Up Abroad" enough times to know that the drugs are normally sewn into the lining or hidden under a false bottom. I can't believe how thick they are. They are certainly not the fizziest juice in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure they might have peeked into that suitcase to see what was there but we've all seen "Banged Up Abroad" enough times to know that the drugs are normally sewn into the lining or hidden under a false bottom. I can't believe how thick they are. They are certainly not the fizziest juice in the fridge.
Yep, my thoughts exactly!

what cruise are they doing, which cruiseline?
I don't believe they gave any details besides the fabulous deal they got.

Pouty posted a pic on IG and they've rented electric scooters for the day on International Drive. No helmet to be seen. Guess he's not worried about having to be seen at a hospital in the middle of a pandemic if he trips and cuts his head open.

Last edited:
Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of bleeping idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of bleeping idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.
I think this sums up everything that is wrong with their lifestyle, how can 2 grown men take extravagant regular vacations knowing that it is being funded in part by the lonely and the vulnerable? Decent people could not do this, it is immoral and wrong.

Reactions: 14
I think this sums up everything that is wrong with their lifestyle, how can 2 grown men take extravagant regular vacations knowing that it is being funded in part by the lonely and the vulnerable? Decent people could not do this, it is immoral and wrong.
And they are getting away with it !

Reactions: 9
And they are getting away with it !
only because so many seem to get a kick out of bing their "friends" i will never understand it. When you read some of the comments "you're amazing" "you guys are so funny" etc etc its almost cult like

Reactions: 13
Folks like the Lodge Guys will have benefitted through the lockdowns and isolation of COVID. They’ve given out this false sense of belonging - “become part of our group / family”.

Heck I’ve been tempted a couple of times at the beginning and I had the normality of still going out to my workplace but as Charlotte and Nicky could tell us all, this doesn’t last and although you might be a “chosen-one” for a while, someone else will come along with more TLGs can leech from them and you’ll be dumped. And a lot of the folks don’t even reach “chosen-one” status. These are the folks who are firmly plopped at the end of the long table at the meet ups, watching TLG cackle with Jade and Hannah and paying for their hotel meal themselves. I wouldn’t put it past the ”chosen ones” suggesting they having a collection at these event so the Lodgers have to pay for Prick and Pouty’s meals too 🤦🏻.

Reactions: 15
Folks like the Lodge Guys will have benefitted through the lockdowns and isolation of COVID. They’ve given out this false sense of belonging - “become part of our group / family”.

Heck I’ve been tempted a couple of times at the beginning and I had the normality of still going out to my workplace but as Charlotte and Nicky could tell us all, this doesn’t last and although you might be a “chosen-one” for a while, someone else will come along with more TLGs can leech from them and you’ll be dumped. And a lot of the folks don’t even reach “chosen-one” status. These are the folks who are firmly plopped at the end of the long table at the meet ups, watching TLG cackle with Jade and Hannah and paying for their hotel meal themselves. I wouldn’t put it past the ”chosen ones” suggesting they having a collection at these event so the Lodgers have to pay for Prick and Pouty’s meals too 🤦🏻.
We've always said that , I bet theirs gets paid for by the faithful having a whip round

We've always said that , I bet theirs gets paid for by the faithful having a whip round
I wondered about this too, like you do on someones birthday!

Is Nicky still on their FB groups? I'm banned from them 🤣

Reactions: 5
I wondered about this too, like you do on someones birthday!

Is Nicky still on their FB groups? I'm banned from them 🤣
Same I’m banned from all their social
Media 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I can still
See there content on my husband fb .. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!

Reactions: 8
What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!
Same... found them through the Florida vlogs and now it's disgusting to see their assholery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.