The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More moaning that the Premier Inn restaurant isn't doing a full menu and doesn't have their heating on because of Covid. Can't wait to see how much they moan about the issues due to Covid in Florida. Restaurants are short-staffed, supply chain issues, etc.

Reactions: 12
The white slaver on prices mouth in the car on the way to the airport...boh spew..wipe ya lips ya filthy pig
They are scruffy and unshaven too ! My husband is 5 year older than them but looks ten year younger, their caravan life and constant holidays don't seem to be doing them any favours they both look so hagard plus Leigh has a frog chin \ neck and a humph yet they both think they are studs lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG, the amount of chocolate between the pair of them. After they both had an Indian supper with curry, rice and naan. I was hoping it was going to carry onto the travel day for more moaning but it didn't. Oh well, I'm sure there will be another video soon with that.

I can't imagine being miserable about such silly things when you're going on holiday for 5-6 weeks or being near to them in a restaurant, airport or plane having to overhear it.

Reactions: 11
If they are hiring somebody's car , I hope prick doesn’t drive after he’s had a load to drink like he did in la

Reactions: 11
Moan Moan Moan, miserable pair of pricks. Nice to see the worn to death too small dirty blue coat and the dingy Mickey hoody making it into Pricks holiday wardrobe !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's bizarre to stuff your case with 22.9kg of tat on the way out to Florida and leave no room for gifts or purchases out there.
So they have an entire suitcase of tea and chocolate that's been packed by someone else in an unlocked case? Also baffling
And Prick said they're not staying in a villa? 👀

Reactions: 8
It's bizarre to stuff your case with 22.9kg of tat on the way out to Florida and leave no room for gifts or purchases out there.
So they have an entire suitcase of tea and chocolate that's been packed by someone else in an unlocked case? Also baffling
And Prick said they're not staying in a villa? 👀
So surely they have the weight of the food filled case (that they didn't pack, so have no idea of the actual contents 😲) for souvenirs on the way back, as we all know they love Disney 😉

• Haha
So surely they have the weight of the food filled case (that they didn't pack, so have no idea of the actual contents 😲) for souvenirs on the way back, as we all know they love Disney 😉
They said they were flying back economy so only 1 x 23kg suitcase each. So no souvenirs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.