The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a feeling its bazza family member sending stuff to bazza , in return free stay at his place

Reactions: 9
Even if the food item is allowed into the US you do need to declare any food items on arrival

Reactions: 10
Granted I last went in 2016 but Im sure I had to declare the kendal mint cake I brought with me (bite size pieces for the room cleaners)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Granted I last went in 2016 but Im sure I had to declare the kendal mint cake I brought with me (bite size pieces for the room cleaners)
They generally don’t bother looking but sometimes they will, especially if your cases are scanned and they’re not sure what the contents are but yes, it needs declaring 👍

Reactions: 6
The problem is the rules are never applied across the board, depending on who you get whether on immigration or customs issues. I've had officers who never ask and one time met a complete jobsworth who after hearing I had protein bars in my handbag asked to see one and read the ingredients - sloooowly!

The pre travel blog was a total bore fest tbh. 2 miserable moaners even as they are about to jet off for weeks. Stretching this out over 5 weeks 🥴😩

Reactions: 12
They generally don’t bother looking but sometimes they will, especially if your cases are scanned and they’re not sure what the contents are but yes, it needs declaring 👍
Everything they took was on the admissible list anyway and allowed in so they probably had it all declared , they know every trick .

Reactions: 5
How do we or they know tho, they didn’t pack it, I’m sorry but 1st rule of travel, don’t carry anything for anyone else!! I certainly wouldn’t, I don’t care if they’re my Kerchinga friend or not, I wouldn’t risk taking a full case of food stuffs that someone else packed!!!

Reactions: 11
Everything they took was on the admissible list anyway and allowed in so they probably had it all declared , they know every trick .
Yeah, but unless they packed that case themselves they had no real idea what was in there

Yeah, but unless they packed that case themselves they had no real idea what was in there
Don't get me wrong I would love them to get caught and get fined lol but I'm sure they said they checked ✔ all the stuff .

Don't get me wrong I would love them to get caught and get fined lol but I'm sure they said they checked ✔ all the stuff .
I didn't catch them saying that. Plus how can they check every item? I know it's far fetched but who knows what they were carrying?

Reactions: 6
And more to the point who cares :unsure:. Shameless, shameful shitbags
I do, I think it's completely irresponsible to take things onto an airplane and into another country when you have no idea exactly what they are

Would be so funny to bump into them and call them luke & Rich or David and Ian to see what their reactions would be!

Even funnier if they are decked out in TLG hats and hoodies at the time!
only time I've wished to be in Florida right now.... just to bump into them and do this!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whenever we fly, I make sandwiches to eat before the flight, I get nervous about any uneaten ones incase we get stopped when we land! 🤣

• Haha
I didn't catch them saying that. Plus how can they check every item? I know it's far fetched but who knows what they were carrying?
all the creeps had to do was open the case and check ✔ every item , and they did ✔ unfortunately lol .

Reactions: 4
Just because it wasnt on camera doesn't mean they didn't do that.
I think they are a pair of dicks but I don’t think they are stupid. I think they definitely checked and definitely knew what was in there, but they are making it seem like they are controversial or ‘we don’t care’ about it. There is no way they’d risk getting into trouble of any kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.