The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folks like the Lodge Guys will have benefitted through the lockdowns and isolation of COVID. They’ve given out this false sense of belonging - “become part of our group / family”.

Heck I’ve been tempted a couple of times at the beginning and I had the normality of still going out to my workplace but as Charlotte and Nicky could tell us all, this doesn’t last and although you might be a “chosen-one” for a while, someone else will come along with more TLGs can leech from them and you’ll be dumped. And a lot of the folks don’t even reach “chosen-one” status. These are the folks who are firmly plopped at the end of the long table at the meet ups, watching TLG cackle with Jade and Hannah and paying for their hotel meal themselves. I wouldn’t put it past the ”chosen ones” suggesting they having a collection at these event so the Lodgers have to pay for Prick and Pouty’s meals too 🤦🏻.
The sheep plonked at the end ( without sounding rude ) , look like they are vulnerable with special needs and yes they probably all chip in for the creeps to get their stuff for free 🍷🍺🍰🍽

Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see which superspreader park they decide to get shitfaced in for New Year's...

Reactions: 11
I think they will go to Epcot for NYE as there are multiple party zones there. A potential omicron nightmare though unless the crowds are restricted.

I also watched them for the Florida vlogs & was intrigued by how they could afford that 5 week trip they did 2 years ago. If I ever took them seriously that stopped the minute they set up the Patreon account.

All the Disney parks are fully booked today and tomorrow, if they get in it will sadly be nothing more than a super spreader event. I love Disney but wouldn't want to be there right now, covid is through the roof there 😢
Just like how they got into MK on Christmas Day in the middle of the afternoon, this so-called last minute trip has been booked and fully planned for months. I'm sure they reserved one of the parks for NYE and will be there maskless having a grand ol' time.

Reactions: 13
Just like how they got into MK on Christmas Day in the middle of the afternoon, this so-called last minute trip has been booked and fully planned for months. I'm sure they reserved one of the parks for NYE and will be there maskless having a grand ol' time.
You are SPOT on defo been planned for ages! They'll no doubt be drinking the world in epcot again. So tragic the sheep think they ACTUALLY coined the expression lol 😆

Reactions: 14
What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!
I'm banned when I commented on the 'dangerous farm shop' vlog, told them they couldn't moan as they were out when didn't need to be! Shadow banned on YT and banned from all social media! I think it also was connected to the hilarious Lodge guys memes account on Insta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it not that you can park hop to any park in the afternoon?! So they maybe snagged any reservation for that day and then park hopped into MK in the afternoon?! Which would only have been possible if ppl had already left. They weren't there for the morning which makes me think they didn't have it as it was booked out months ago.

Its all so much effort for people who claim to not be Disney vloggers! They are doing it as they think it will give them the most engagement!v

So it should be the travel vlog tonight, which we will find out how the got Upper Class and maybe the bargain car story

They don’t even like Disney and know none (or very few) of the characters. They just use it as a means to herd more sheep as there is a lot of love for Disney out there 🐑

Reactions: 7
I often wonder what their “friends” like about the The Liar Guys, only to answer my own question, it’s because if you have something to offer them free accommodation etc or if you pay them, you must see a different fake side to them, everyone on here called it re Mr & Mrs Bazza Wasp, free accommodation, they’re friends with people who imo who they wouldn’t normally be friends with just because of what they can get from them!!!

Is it not that you can park hop to any park in the afternoon?! So they maybe snagged any reservation for that day and then park hopped into MK in the afternoon?! Which would only have been possible if ppl had already left. They weren't there for the morning which makes me think they didn't have it as it was booked out months ago.

Its all so much effort for people who claim to not be Disney vloggers! They are doing it as they think it will give them the most engagement!v

So it should be the travel vlog tonight, which we will find out how the got Upper Class and maybe the bargain car story
You are correct. They couldn't get a MK reservation as its been booked out for sometime so had to park hop. They booked Epcot as it still had reservations when they switched their flights

They parked hopped from EPCOT, they walked into Epcot just after 2pm then walked straight out to go to MK as they couldn't get a reservations for MK so I don't think it was planned that long ago but was a last minute change otherwise they would have had MK reservations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't they have any "real" friends? Genuine question, like people that aren't patreons or subscribers. Surely they need some people to switch off with and relax, or is everything about vlogging and making as much money from people as they can? What do they do to relax? Do they class Sazzle as a "proper" friend? Their mental health must be absurd.

I refuse to believe that the people paying them class them as real friends, if they stopped to think about it for a millisecond they would realise that friendships aren't bought.

You are correct. They couldn't get a MK reservation as its been booked out for sometime so had to park hop. They booked Epcot as it still had reservations when they switched their flights

They parked hopped from EPCOT, they walked into Epcot just after 2pm then walked straight out to go to MK as they couldn't get a reservations for MK so I don't think it was planned that long ago but was a last minute change otherwise they would have had MK reservations.
I just find it hard to believe there was even the availability to park hop into MK on Xmas Day. Most years they stop letting people in by noon it's so rammed so if you had to make a reservation to get into the park that day I feel like it would have been at capacity in the late afternoon (Covid capacity not regular capacity). But maybe WDW did things differently this year.

Don't they have any "real" friends? Genuine question, like people that aren't patreons or subscribers. Surely they need some people to switch off with and relax, or is everything about vlogging and making as much money from people as they can? What do they do to relax? Do they class Sazzle as a "proper" friend? Their mental health must be absurd.

I refuse to believe that the people paying them class them as real friends, if they stopped to think about it for a millisecond they would realise that friendships aren't bought.
Their mental will be very bad because they aren't living a normal life and it's only a matter of time until Nick's liver will fail permanently .

Their mental will be very bad because they aren't living a normal life and it's only a matter of time until Nick's liver will fail permanently .
I agree, there's nothing normal about the life they are living and it's quite dangerous; your mental health is something that needs to be looked after just like your general health. I feel they are a ticking time-bomb and when they go off they will have nobody to help them through it.

But then again you reap what you sow I suppose.

What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!
I suggested that they do some charity work during the first lockdown…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Yes on Christmas day they had a reservation for Epcot but I think they literally entered then straight out to MK on the monorail as they had been to BB in the morning. They also went to winter gardens that evening so didnt stay anywhere for long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.