The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the story is going to be an interesting one as that is what is causing most people headache is car hire is so so expensive!!

No doubt the story will be bullshit and not attainable for anyone who watches their channel. Probably sat on the phone for 3 hours and complained long enough to get 2019 prices or something like that.

Reactions: 6
The knightstrider was Iver there for 10 days in Nov and he paid 700 for the duration..they will have saved it by getting a freebie off a hire company 🤐

Reactions: 4
Besides the fact that hiring a car for 5-6 weeks is not the same at all as hiring one for 1-2 weeks so nobody cares how much you've spent to rent one Prick. Hell, we haven't had a car rental for our last three trips to Florida... just relied on public transport and hotel shuttles and Disney transport. With the cost of parking now at all the parks and gas, it doesn't make sense unless you have a big family or plan to do a bunch of driving around to other places like Tampa or Daytona or Cape Canaveral.

I've already been looking at our possible trip next November, and even if my dad comes with mum and I and crashes our girls trip (lol) it's still cheaper for us to use a shuttle from Mears to/from the airport to the hotel and then bus/taxi the one day we go shopping offsite.

Reactions: 5
Well, tonight's the night guys, where we plebs get to see their pre travel day! Yay, can't wait zzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was a comment from nick on their fb page about how they have saved £1500 on car hire. Can’t wait for that bullshit story can you lol
It wouldn't surprise me its because they hired using points somehow or they got the smallest car going or from a dodgy company.

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't surprise me its because they hired using points somehow or they got the smallest car going or from a dodgy company.
That's my theory... or they had someone pick them up at the airport and just rented from a location somewhere in Orlando which is usually cheaper than renting from an airport. Either way, I don't care. I noticed he packed his transponder for the toll highways. I bet it hasn't been activated or set-up properly or they forget to advise the car rental that they have one and they end up getting double billed or something. God forbid they have things go to plan, because then there wouldn't be any moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pre travel day thumbnail - will someone burn that cheap looking padded jacket. Prick looks terrible in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't surprise me if they are staying in Chris's home whilst he's in Texas and have free use of his wife's car for the duration.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The pre travel day thumbnail - will someone burn that cheap looking padded jacket. Prick looks terrible in it.
I can't find the vlog on you tube......am I completely banned now 🤷‍♀️

EDIT: I am thick and cannot tell the time 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably borrowing Bazza's car or come to think of it wasn't Bazza promoting some app for hiring other people's cars? Might be wrong but the insurance isn't nearly the same level as Avis, Hertz, Alamo etc so they could be in big trouble if they bash the car. We will see 👀

• Wow
The white slaver on prices mouth in the car on the way to the airport...boh spew..wipe ya lips ya filthy pig

• Sick
There are apps out there that are Airbnb for cars you rent someone's private car but I would not want to be claiming on one of those standalone policies because I would imagine most would try to find some loophole to get out of it after you've totaled someone's car. That said as a Brit you could skip off and they can't do much to get the money off you so many of those services won't let anyone register unless they can prove US residency.

Honestly, I think some day their cheapness will catch up to them. If it's not some insurance issue with a shonky car cire, it will be falling out with someone who is putting them up for free, or getting the cops called when they pull some stunt like accusing a worker of stealing from them. Prick has an attitude and a mouth on him and Pouty is always scowling like he's better than everyone.

Reactions: 8
7 minutes in and already moaning about the delay in Pouty's test results. duck there's nothing they don't moan about.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.