The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bang on about how much they love Disney ….. no you don’t you are going for the money …. And to say we have all lived as a shadow of ourselves ….. no you haven’t …. 3 or 4 cruises …. Days out with people … money to re-do a whole FLAT … spending money like it’s going out of fashion and now you have realised you need Florida to top you all you spending !!!! Can’t bleeping stand these 2
You forgot the 2 trips to DLP, the Lake District, the small hut, the barge, numerous staycations at the Village Hotel, Eastbourne and the Cotswolds. Did they keep it from their nieces? Lowest of the low.

#TheKnobGuys
#TheLiarGuys
# TheCovidGuys

Reactions: 8
“We won’t be editing when we’re on holiday”
“We’re taking two laptops cos we’ll both be editing”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When will the people who pay to watch these two ponces,realise they paying for their trips or at least contributing to it,piss taking cocks but I genuinely believe they don't think they taking piss out of patrons.hope arse drops out of the amount of patrons they currently have after another holiday.cocks the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
My god, that absolute monstrosity of a pudding that Chef Nick slaved over 😂

Also felt so sorry for Hannah’s daughter having to sit and watch whilst the other 2 girls are opening present after present. Later showing her daughter got a block of Santa cheese in her stocking. I’d be ashamed of myself if I ever made a friends child go through that!
Same with the stockings the girls got more presents than Hannah girl and she was watching them . You could tell she was hurt

Reactions: 9
Uf they are being good enough to take a whole suitcase of goodies for bazza they will be staying there with them without a shadow of a doubt they are so transparent
Bet that suitcase won't be full of goodies for the girls when they come back?!

Reactions: 9
I generally think these two are the worst of the worst. Nasty, vile and manipulative.
Scum.

Reactions: 13
I generally think these two are the worst of the worst. Nasty, vile and manipulative.
Scum.
They are wolf's in sheep's clothing! Plus they only have the girls once a blue moon and can't even allow them to eat in the bedroom , they are both rotten to the core .

Last edited:
You forgot the 2 trips to DLP, the Lake District, the small hut, the barge, numerous staycations at the Village Hotel, Eastbourne and the Cotswolds. Did they keep it from their nieces? Lowest of the low.

#TheKnobGuys
#TheLiarGuys
# TheCovidGuys
Considering they were scared of “dangerous” shops they’ve certainly done so much, far too much for one person to remember, they haven’t missed a beat throughout the whole pandemic, never worried about money, being furloughed, losing their job & income, even worse losing loved ones, throughout it all the only thing they were bothered about was when they can get back to Disney to top up their income … they don’t love Disney I wish the KERCHINGA’s would realise this they don’t care about the KERCHINGA’s only their money, and now they’re proven liars … THE LIAR 🤥 GUYS

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know we’ve mentioned it a few times in here but filming so far in advance is just pointless. Why do they think everyone will be shocked by the trip announcement video that came out today. Yet they’ve been sharing everything on Instagram anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean, we all know they’re not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer but good god 😂
Also, anyone else not see any comments on the slog? I can’t see any

Reactions: 12
Okay, so they were originally booked for 2022, but decided they had nothing to do after Christmas with the girls (no other family is worthy to spend time with), so pulled forward their trip to spend Christmas there (even though they are not Disney people). Upgraded to premium economy (one way) for £217 (Prick was wetting himself with excitement to tell ppl at the bargain price).

As has been said, they are doing this because 1) they are scared of another lockdown and wanted to get there ASAP and 2) they are trying to save their dying channel!! They saw how many other channels were already travelling out there and getting videos out and thought they would try to capitalise on it!

But sadly, as it obvious from the pictures with people, they are just not happy people, there is no joy in anything apart from conning sheep of money for empty trips.

My contribution for the next thread:

Lying and Cheating
Did they post their first Orlando video? They took eight magic bands?! Morons.
No, they were packing in the most recent video and showed all the bands they had from previous trips. Plus Leigh has 2 new ones he's not used yet...

Reactions: 6
The Insta story with the “reviews” on the new vlog is just 🤮 the gushy garbage from people that pay you to see it early. What a load of bollocks. I wonder if they’d block patreons if they gave constructive feedback, I know they block you the second that you say you won’t give them anymore money 🤔

Reactions: 11
I bet they haven’t paid for non of the magic bands all gifted by the sheep
Either belong to sheep or have been gifted by them 👀

The Insta story with the “reviews” on the new vlog is just 🤮 the gushy garbage from people that pay you to see it early. What a load of bollocks. I wonder if they’d block patreons if they gave constructive feedback, I know they block you the second that you say you won’t give them anymore money 🤔
Sickening. But they're only doing all this for the "community" and "friends" :ROFLMAO: As if. If that were true why not encourage the sheep to give the £20-£125 per month to charity instead of them?🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never take old magic bands with me, pretty sure the shelf life is only 2 years on them & also don’t you need to individually link magic bands? So if you decide to change them daily you have to relink them?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.