The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even over on sanctimonious show off Dibb forum people are slagging them too

I think they moved their trip to avoid any potential lockdown and then being stuck in their little flat, which they hate.
They are the most money grabbing pair out of all the UK vloggers and don't care about anyone. If you are a member of one of their social media groups and try and correct them or disagree with them, then in any way, you will be blocked. You will notice that all comments have to be vetted and all of them praise them all of the time, which we all know never happens.

LOL
Thank youuuuuuuu for saying The Dibb is a show off forum. There are one or two people on there I would like to give a swift boot up the arse. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think they moved their trip to avoid any potential lockdown and then being stuck in their little flat, which they hate.
They are the most money grabbing pair out of all the UK vloggers and don't care about anyone. If you are a member of one of their social media groups and try and correct them or disagree with them, then in any way, you will be blocked. You will notice that all comments have to be vetted and all of them praise them all of the time, which we all know never happens.

LOL
100% I used to follow them on Facebook and made a comment which was pure constructive "criticism" over a Prick baking vlog, was really polite and bammo blocked on all groups!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank youuuuuuuu for saying The Dibb is a show off forum. There are one or two people on there I would like to give a swift boot up the arse. :ROFLMAO:
Just went and had a read over there, what a boring unopinionated forum 🤣

Anyone else see Jades recent tweet? Who got her back up.

Reactions: 8
Just went and had a read over there, what a boring unopinionated forum 🤣

Anyone else see Jades recent tweet? Who got her back up.
I felt like responding and saying that there are times when actions may get comments that the poster doesn't like but doesn't mean that it is hateful.
By her definition that would be hateful

Reactions: 10

LOL
On this occasion though the comment is spot on.

And the person at Universal is definitely a pay as you go pal as we all expected as these 2 have no concept of the term friendship.

Reactions: 7
It is just all pay as you go friends now and the 1 real friend they had ( Sara ) they never see or talk about no more .

Reactions: 7
I don't think Chris and Bazza are paid friends but I'm sure that they can only handle Prick and Pouty in small doses. Well Chris atleast. Bazza and Mrs. Bazza are carbon copies of P&P.

I can't wait for them to have trouble getting a pcr test to fly home. Appointments are almost nonexistent, people are waiting hours and hours at drive up sites. They are going to be.stuck and.i am here for the meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't wait for them to have trouble getting a pcr test to fly home. Appointments are almost nonexistent, people are waiting hours and hours at drive up sites. They are going to be.stuck and.i am here for the meltdown.
Yes, it might have died down by the time they fly home in late January but unlikely. I watch alot of travel vloggers and read about cruising and lots of people have issues getting tested in Florida and getting their results in time. I know someone who has flown down for the holidays from here in Canada to visit her parents who winter in Florida. They have a huge camping trailer that they drive down each Fall and then come home in the Spring and have a spot in a fancy campground down there. I hope she bought one of the at-home tests that the Canadian govt accepts for returning to the country because even in a less busy area of Florida I can't see her getting a PCR test and the results in the time frame needed before flying home next weekend.

I don't think Chris and Bazza are paid friends but I'm sure that they can only handle Prick and Pouty in small doses. Well Chris atleast. Bazza and Mrs. Bazza are carbon copies of P&P.
Bazza is a parasite feeding off even bigger parasites.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Charlotte will make a weekend appearance this trip. Guessing that as we’ve not heard of her in a year - it’ll be a no 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.