The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter cr*p Leigh. It's all about the scamming and money not the "community". And it's Florida with a capital F. I call bollo*ks. Anyone raise me 🍷
I will take your bollo*ks and raise you with a pair of bollo*ks!!! Because that is what this pair and their fake content are!!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't wait for them to have trouble getting a pcr test to fly home. Appointments are almost nonexistent, people are waiting hours and hours at drive up sites. They are going to be.stuck and.i am here for the meltdown.
There are loads of testing slots available in many different places. Just book in advance

Reactions: 4
So if you vlog to meet people Leigh why are you pushing your Patreon and early access? Say it as it is, you do it for the moolah 🔔 🔔

The Lodge Guys #15 A pair of fake bollo*ks

Reactions: 9
Just realised they’ve blocked me on TikTok- don’t worry, a new account will be opened!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog title "We have something to tell you"

No you haven't, we know!

They're going on a cruise!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They bang on about how much they love Disney ….. no you don’t you are going for the money …. And to say we have all lived as a shadow of ourselves ….. no you haven’t …. 3 or 4 cruises …. Days out with people … money to re-do a whole FLAT … spending money like it’s going out of fashion and now you have realised you need Florida to top you all you spending !!!! Can’t bleeping stand these 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who the hell needs 8 magic bands between two people...beggars belief one is sufficient I mean its not like they are trendy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god, that absolute monstrosity of a pudding that Chef Nick slaved over 😂

Also felt so sorry for Hannah’s daughter having to sit and watch whilst the other 2 girls are opening present after present. Later showing her daughter got a block of Santa cheese in her stocking. I’d be ashamed of myself if I ever made a friends child go through that!

Reactions: 7
Uf they are being good enough to take a whole suitcase of goodies for bazza they will be staying there with them without a shadow of a doubt they are so transparent

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.