The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments are being deleted on full speed on latest vlog people asking if they in Florida
Unfortunately what they fail to see is if they leave the negative comments and actually reads them it could possibly give them insight on how to improve their content, they must be interested as they come here to watch the negative feedback anyway. From what I understand their friend Nicky looks after the admin of their social media so they might not even get to see comments before they are removed by the admin.

Reactions: 10
Tipping is a sensitive topic. A lot of Americans dont tip 20%, generally only 10%.
However it would be good if they covered this in their vlogs and showed how much they tip.

Saw this photo, will they be blamed if they get covid?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So, we've gone from "dangerous farm shop" to "no, we're not going to Florida this year" to "We're here, The Most Magical Dangerous Place on Earth"

Hope you have good insurance guys?

Reactions: 14
Fancy on that special Christmas Eve fiasco, that they couldnā€™t just do something special with their nieces themselves , I presume they were only invited because Hannah had her children with her

Wow these two queens..itā€™s sad to see others take advantage of people. Which one is the biggest con? Nick or Leigh? Hey Nick, you have all the signā€™s of alcoholic dependence.. help yourself before the damage is too severeā€¦

I know a Disney vlogger who knows them. ā€˜Heā€™, sayā€™s they pose and spread misinformation..also very desperate for acknowledgementā€¦sad wankers..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Weā€™re not Disney vloggers !
Yet another lie... because if you weren't into Disney and weren't Disney vloggers, you wouldn't have annual passes to DLP and WDW, cabin cases that look like Spaceship Earth from Epcot and have Darth Vader on them, or have travelled to Florida, specifically Orlando, for 5-6 weeks at Xmas during a major spike in the pandemic. If they just wanted to go somewhere warm for the two months the lodge is shut, they could have gone somewhere cheaper than Orlando.

They have at least 2 homes so could have just gone to the flat when the caravan park shuts. Instead they spread their Christmas message to the sheep of Lies and Fake News. So dull zzzz

Reactions: 12
Is this their 6th holiday in 5 months ? Leigh only seems happy if he knows they have a holiday booked imo and I believe he would not be be with Nick in a normal life ( if they actually worked for a living instead of conning people )

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s busy in Disney Springs on Boxing Day?! You donā€™t sayā€¦ I never would have guessed! šŸ™„šŸ¤£

AC9D0851-638A-43C9-99EE-BA1D96344B3D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s busy in Disney Springs on Boxing Day?! You donā€™t sayā€¦ I never would have guessed! šŸ™„šŸ¤£

View attachment 945009
covid covid covid more like, the vlog where they're both laid up in bed wishing they were back at the lodge will be interesting

Why would they be deleting them? Itā€™s on their social media theyā€™re out there!
They haven't replied to one single comment on their LG Facebook page , they really are pretty rubbish at social media. They don't realise that the good vloggers leave all comments on good and bad and good vloggers also respond with more than an emoji!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s interesting that in their group of 8.5k their only post to get to 1k likes is the announcement of the trip post all the rest have been in the low hundreds, I think maybe 400+ Is the next highest one, not great engagement from a group that big. When looking at L&R dreaming - their Vlogmas has viewership between 18k and 7.2k at the lower end. The caravan twats Vlogmas had 12k down to 2.2k views. They got some excitement from the trip announcement but I think that their method of bringing out content later is flawed - covid has allowed people the time to find other channels and I think theyā€™ll get 10-12k views on their channel, but itā€™s consistently performing at half capacity which would include people doing repeat watching which some of the ā€œkeringasā€ do.

Reactions: 7
The lodge was everything to them and they hated being away for the month. They didnt really like the house, hated the first flat and even though they say they live the current flat I dont think they do.

They hate being told what to do or where to stay so lockdown was the pits ( for lots) so they need to be anywhere.

Will they do a full detailed vlog of how and why they lied? No but people will still follow them for 5 minutes of fame.

Normally they are telling everyone about the bargain they got for their hotel but not this time

Even over on sanctimonious show off Dibb forum people are slagging them too

I think they moved their trip to avoid any potential lockdown and then being stuck in their little flat, which they hate.
They are the most money grabbing pair out of all the UK vloggers and don't care about anyone. If you are a member of one of their social media groups and try and correct them or disagree with them, then in any way, you will be blocked. You will notice that all comments have to be vetted and all of them praise them all of the time, which we all know never happens.

LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure Chris lost in Florida stays in Winter Garden area , I wonder if that's where their first free lodgings are
I really hope not Chris Lost In Florida is so lovely and will generally take the time to acknowledge followers. I hope heā€™s lost touch with these two or heā€™s away in Texas seeing old friends

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.