The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the pair of them - their dress sense is atrocious. Don’t know what’s worse the matching cheap trainers and socks or the shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are lying through their crooked teeth, Orlando has zero reward seats available for peak periods.

Do they honestly think people are that dim?

Dangerous farm shop wankers 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The obsession with coffee creamer is so freaking ridiculous 🙄
If he truly had IBS he wouldn't be having cream in his coffee. That was the first thing I cut out years ago when I was diagnosed. If I get a coffee with cream by mistake when I'm out, it literally goes right through me. I switched to milk or almond milk and now I just have my coffee (and tea) black.

Reactions: 11
They discovered half & half, albeit years after everyone else but they discovered it!! 😂😂
They’re so intelligent that they don’t realize you can mix cream and milk in the uk and guess what…. That’s equivalent to US half and half hence the name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe they spent their fake Xmas day with hannah and her kids rather than his parents and sister...very odd...unless that was their get out of jail card hannah wanting to be there

Reactions: 12
The girls had more stuff in their stocking than Hannah kids , if that was me I would equal everybody and not leave anyone out !

Reactions: 7
So weird that Prickolas thinks Winter Gardens will be empty at Christmas- everyone waiting for the moths to fly out of his wallet, giving the minimum tip he can
He hates the culture of tipping in the US, anything below 20% tip is insulting to servers who are often earning less than $5 and hour ! If you want to holiday abroad learn the local culture and accepted ways ! That’s why they always complain to get out of leaving a tip and that’s why servers get upset when they order a $10 meal to share and take up valuable table (paying customer) space .. if you can’t afford to eat out then stay home or go to fast food take out !

He hates the culture of tipping in the US, anything below 20% tip is insulting to servers who are often earning less than $5 and hour ! If you want to holiday abroad learn the local culture and accepted ways ! That’s why they always complain to get out of leaving a tip and that’s why servers get upset when they order a $10 meal to share and take up valuable table (paying customer) space .. if you can’t afford to eat out then stay home or go to fast food take out !
We always tip the highest amount, I can honestly say we’ve never had bad service, also, we speak to the servers as people not workers who are just there to wait on us, I never even clicked that buying one meal between them in a restaurant gave the poor server a tit tip, makes perfect sense now you’ve pointed that out 🤬

Reactions: 9
I just saw their "Christmas Day" vlog pop up in my YouTube feed. Are they're so stupid that they couldn't even pre-schedule that to actually come out on Xmas Day?! Won't be watching... saving my sanity and entertainment for the moaning Christmas Day in Florida vlog.

As an aside, I've seen videos pop up from Kyle Pallo and another separate Orlando YouTuber that they're home isolating with Covid. The chances of them getting it while they're there are pretty high. Especially with eating out, shopping and going to the parks almost everyday.

Today's offering was absolute shite.
That said, we're looking forward to the inevitable Covid-19 and blame.
No matter what, it'll be someone else's fault, despite their risky travel and complete disregard for advice and protocols.
Virus vlogs incoming! Bank on it.
#EverymRnaIsBest

Today's offering was absolute shite.
That said, we're looking forward to the inevitable Covid-19 and blame.
No matter what, it'll be someone else's fault, despite their risky travel and complete disregard for advice and protocols.
Virus vlogs incoming! Bank on it.
#EverymRnaIsBest
This new variant is a beast... but yet, other than wearing their masks on transportation and in the airport, I didn't see any photos with them on. More fool them. Unless I was actively eating a meal, I'd have one on even walking around at the Xmas lights, etc. because there's no way anyone was social distancing at those outdoor light events. Same in the parks. Covid doesn't care that you're outside standing next to someone vs. standing in a ride queue next to someone.

Reactions: 9
Dreadful fake Christmas day vlog. Yet another slow cooker fail and more "arse" crack and backside comments ad nauseum. Nice to see them recycling last years Christmas hamper off Picks mum re filled with crap for Hannahs Christmas present lol 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.