Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And you can tell they're bitter as fuck that the Disney vlogging community (also full of bellends) completely ignores them.
They are 100% bitter that no one cares about them. They aren’t friends with anyone in the Disney vlogging world. I doubt they even speak to Jojo anymore. But they don’t even know any uk vloggers either.

They are only mates with the at Bazza bloke and girl up north. I mean come on.

They really are so stupid though. They proceed to basically slate all the Disney vloggers with them saying ‘they keep it real, not gushing over a $50 cupcake’. AKA they think all the Disney vloggers are fake. They really aren’t any good wt making friends are they?

Plenty of vloggers will say if something is crp at Disney. They think they are SO REAL

Reactions: 13

Sawna

VIP Member
Hey baldy, your hair job has failed pal, shave if off you look like a coconut.

I know someone who went to the same clinic AFTER you and has actual hair 🤔

Get a refund

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
For anyone sick of hate watching please go on yesterdays vvlog and watch from about 30 mins to 33 mins.
Pouty didn't have a nap they have been having a row! Prick was sniping at Leigh all day long clearly showing he couldnt wait to leave, he looks terrible and is clearly suffering from the food and alcohol. Very bleary eyed in yesterdays vlog. Clearly Leigh had enough of it, i think the fnal straw ....
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:

Millyve

VIP Member
Ouch the shade at the comment about not being Disney fans at the end.

Lee…. You are not, regardless if you know the names or not you literally have just jumped on the band wagon for the views….

TORTLE

There's something seriously dodgy going on lately with these two.

Deleting merch, making accounts private, editing videos to 'hide' proof, clearly buying followers.

Leighvil and Prick off the rails.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Sadly they'll get away with it but would be the FIRST to condemn anyone else doing it
I am now looking forward to all the "dangerous farm shop" type moaning they'll be doing between now and Christmas when every place they go is busy.

DeanH10

Aw diddums, they've had a busy week. Doing what guys? Eating and drinking on a ship? Yeah, verybusy🤔🙄
I’ve just been blocked by them for replying to someone on that post telling them they’ve actually been on 3 cruises, not just 2

• Haha
  • Wow

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
A cook wouldn't by just fresh boxes

I wonder if sazzles on here as a member lol ?
She is another person they badly took advantage of. She seems like a lovely lady and i couldnt stand the horrible comments made to her by them both. And they have the cheek to preach be kind!

NeNe21

Chatty Member
They ALWAYS do a travel day, even for the Go Ape meet, and yet not for this cruise?! Must think folk are stupid and such a "coincidence" that the celebrity silhouette was "in dock" too lol 😆

• Haha

greeneggmagic

So true to all of that! It’s interesting how low the views are now too, especially in patreon related flogs. 5.8k views after nearly 2 days. What’s the point.

i genuinely think that doing patreon actually wrecks your channel and any further growth. You get stuck in a rut and you think your content is good because a handful of people are paying for it. Your making vlogs for maybe 100-200 people, when there are millions of people you are missing out on

They are nearly at 22k subs. They’ve grown hardly anything in a year. Others have grown loads and it’s not even their job.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I’m new to their Vlogs and Have only watched their latest DLP Vlogs but I’ve never seen anyone make Disneyland Paris look as unmagical as these two have
What is with the constant complaining…. The need to give wrong info when they have no clue what they’re saying??
also when they enter Chez remy, the CM enthusiastically says “bonjour” to them and Nick just says “hiya” grumpily back….If you don’t speak french that’s fine but at least don’t act so entitled?
Edit to add: why have they got annual passes? They both look so done with DLP in the vlogs , so are they really hoping to go back again??

I just find it odd that on a Patreon meet up, some of whom you haven't met. You choose to sit yourself in the very corner seat, with people you already know on either side?! Surely it would have been better to sit one at either side so all patreons felt included.

I hope they are done with the fakery, but we will still need to sit through Prick fake screaming on rides for attention!!

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Watching jojo’s vlog with these twats…. Leigh “we come to Disney a lot”

Mate you never went on holiday for 10 years 😂

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
The idiots didn't edit it out completely - 20:21 - I have the screenshot saved

20211018_230136.jpg

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Did anyone notice when they went out with the mum and dad for lunch they didn’t even treat them to it - prick went in to pay as pouty said then you see the dad going in to pay and the mum had her purse in her hand

• Wow
That’s so funny about him wearing the sunglasses on this trip! Also them saying how warm it is in France etc. they are so dumb, you can easily search past routes or cruises. They were never ever going to get away with all their lies. Something would show it was filmed ages ago.
My wife said last night about how these two carry on like they are 65+, right old moany pair. Can’t wait for the vlogmas to start of endless cheap wine, arguing over the Christmas lights, Nick in shorts putting decs up, moaning about prices, moaning about car parks, getting a hot drink, sharing a meal as usual, saying how nice it is in the lodge, plugging their second music channel, driving back and forth endlessly, what a boring life. Wow it’s going to be thrilling.

• Haha

Sassie

Chatty Member
They knew there parent were staying they could of cooked them a decent home cooked meal , they could easily go to the supermarket and get the ingredients
You can so tell baldy’s father detests prick. Bet he’d love to tell him how much of an absolute bellend he thinks he is. Baldy’s mother’s face say’s it all, too 🖕🏻. Love to be a fly on the wall in their house when the rest of the family are there ..

Babyshark

VIP Member
This vlog just summarises their relationship. Prick is snidey and almost every conversation involves an “I told you so” moment. Even taking a hoover from the skip - I wonder if we ever got a show and tell with his upcycled Hoover. He’s like a 6 year old boy trying to impress someone not giving him enough attention. And the alcohol dependency for Prick is apparent back then. Pouty could take it or leave it but Prick needs it 😢