Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
So the next vlog is of them meeting some of their patrons and you tube members at Go Ape to '"thank them for supporting us."

Shall I tell you what should've happened? As a thank you, Leigh and Nick should have paid either the entry fee or a meal for everyone.
Shall I tell you what I think did happen? The kerchingas had a little whip round and bought Leigh and Nick the meal, as a thank you for being their friend and providing lots of interesting, entertaining, factual content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

BullfaBugle

Imagine talking about your ‘friends’ and having to differentiate between them by stating whether they pay you or not 💰

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Imagine living your life like they do, it’s all well & good having fancy shmansy trips, a caravan, a flat, possible multiple rental properties …. But then having to monitor every aspect of all social media so no one can call you out on your shady & begging behaviour, instead of being true to yourselves … must be absolutely exhausting!!!! I wouldn’t swap my life for theirs at any cost!!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211008-123329_Twitter.jpg

This is in the club that's for 3-12 year olds 🤣🤣
Idiots, still trying to fake a love of Star Wars

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I might make a Lodge Guys curry and add a bit of chorrizzor.
When they had their last cabin breakfast (sorry stateroom) and pouty said its a Lodge Guys style breakfast errrrm fruit, yoghurt and granola is not something that pair of clowns came up with! They seem to think that just because they stick the words Lodge Guys in front of something (like a packet curry) doesn't make it unique to them it just confirms how up themselves they are

• Haha

greeneggmagic

I think this DLP ‘series’ shows actually how boring they are as vloggers. I love DLP and honestly they were so boring to watch. I find Disney vlogs tend to either be super fun/ interesting person to watch OR loads of facts and helpful for planning.

they are neither

lastly. What on Earth are they wearing. They have to be the worst dressed uk vloggers. All the cheapo super dry sale and 50p sunglasses.All the cheap logos. God awful

Sawna

VIP Member
Do we have any images or proof of their date of disembarkation from celebrity silhouette?

Edit : Nevermind 😂

Screenshot_20211018-233843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
I can think of a reason 😂 😂
They've completely edited that part and re-uploaded it!! It's unbelievable the lengths they're going to try and hide all this. But remember guys, the internet never forgets.

They knew from the beginning they were going to lie about the dates and tried to set things up like the "we have been home for a couple days not vlogging, parents came round" to then having the parents in the vlog after DLP and saying they have not been round in a while, erm how about just 2 weeks ago after your cruise! Then to not have packing videos, travel videos for the 2nd cruise. Which they always do as a way to create content for a whole week before!
We're supposed to believe that they got off the Celebrity, drove back to the lodge for a few days, packed up and drove all the way back to Southampton for a second cruise and they didn't film any of it. Yeah right.

Millyve

VIP Member
They have no comment on yaz and ash situation …. Because you broke the rules ya self you pricks.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
They're not doing too bad considering how "scared" they were to leave the apartment during the pandemic causing them to have Tesco deliveries every week, not to mention Amazon food orders nearly every bloody night and have eggs and milk delivered. And ranting about a dangerous farm shop!

Let's see, 13 months ago they walked up Snowdon and did the zip wire - 3 nights away.

In the last 6 months or so, in no particular order they've...
3 cruises
DLP
Eastbourne
Highclere Castle
Did a bit of the Cotswolds
A night in a 'shed'
A night on a boat with Hannah and Mark
Several trips to Hull
Shopping in Leeds
Hannah and Mark stayed in the apartment and lodge with them
Jade stayed in Lodge one of those nights
Nick's mum wasn't allowed to stay in the lodge around the same time though because of Covid.
Lake District.

Personally, I haven't been scared of Covid, just kept myself to myself, in the lockdowns only gone out once a week to do the supermarket shop. In between lockdowns last year we went for 3 nights to a cottage in Derbyshire and went to Chester for the day about a month ago.

So yeah, they've really been scared!!

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
The Misters 50th vlog is up, they’re so modest, sounds like all the “big” Disney vloggers ( their words) were there, they said they were honoured to be asked as they’ve only got a little channel, Disney obviously recognise TRUE Disney lovers over FAKE ones!!

• Heart

RobG312

The pair of them are nothing but disingenuous charlatans. I have never listened to such ill informed miserable ingrates.
That guy Mark was clearly uncomfortable around both of them walking ahead with the kids while the woman yapped around these two dullards like a pet poodle 🙄 if you are paying these two grifters anything I actually pity you

ZapfaWat

So, we just had Youtube suggest a video of theirs, "Crisis at Newquay Airport", its 4 years old so we thought lets see if they were just as much knobs then as now.

Well, 8 minutes in, they've just admitted to stealing someones jacket. A guy left a super dry hoodie and drove off, and it accordingly fitted Leigh perfectly so they just straight up stole it. What utter bastards.

Good to see they've not changed a bit, always out for themselves, fuck everyone else.

• Wow