Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
L&R are also Disney vloggers who do it for the love of Disney unlike the £££ like these two twats.

Reactions: 13

Geetbo

VIP Member
I just cannot get over how thick they both are.

How have two such complete drongos managed to scam as much money as they have? Having absolutely no morals clearly gets you a long way in life.

swipeup

VIP Member
Can you imagine having 2 homes yet never wanting to stay in either. Holidays, cruises, nights away in Premier Inns,.....there's an endless need to escape real life isn't there? I think they're burning through a huge chunk of cash with all these trips to try and make this travel vlogging work to keep the channel afloat. They know that they're done with daily vlogging so they're having a last ditch attempt to rebrand but subs are going up at a snail's pace so it's clearly not working. Even a full week in DLP hasn't kick started anything. They don't make anything look interesting, always marching to the next place so they can stay in some cheap and cheerful hotel, eat some pub grub, drink some booze and check out the next day to move on to the next place. And don't get me wrong, there's nothing at all wrong with a cheap and cheerful hotel and some pub grub, but they just seem to make it look all so dull and basic. They never make anything look aspirational which is surely the whole point of travel vlogging.

I just can't get over that this is their actual life with no real jobs, no responsibilities, just meeting up with people all over the country to eat and drink, always going between the lodge and the apartment for some reason or other. I think the pair of them are utterly miserable with their lives behind closed doors. Prick is just happy to go anywhere where there's food and alcohol and Pouty is happy to do anything that generates footage that he can then edit into a vlog. As long as he's got editing to do, he doesn't have to worry about getting a real job.

• Heart

fhs3848

Why do they think beans on toast is the dirtiest dinner going… they always go off on one about it! Considering the shite they eat, beans on toast is the least of their worries!!

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
It's all about the food and drink, how much did they eat? Probably a weeks worth in a day because it's free, well sort off.
They haven't said exactly how much they paid for the upgrades, the basic price would have been for an inside cabin.
I had to giggle at the disagreement on how many drinks were included in the package, prick was adamant it was 12 bug ge was wrong. Surely you would edit that out?

Why do they always wear button shirts when sunbathing? Not that I want to see any flesh. Had to laugh at the loungers in the sanctuary as they were probably not booked as they were in a shady corner!

I also laughed in the previous one when prick was filming and pouty was desperate to be in it and was leaning in from the lounger, "dont forget me as I'm so gorgeous "

Please dont sit crossed legged on a bed, not a great sight, nor prick in his white underwear

I would have liked to see them do some activities that didnt involve eating or drinking - that's how a cruise company will get interested.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
L&R are in Belfast today on the cruise that P&P did. They've been in to the Titanic museum which looked interesting. I doubt it but I wonder if P&P did it? No doubt it was too expensive.

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Can just imagine cat bums face reading this 😂😂

He’ll be livid he can’t sensor any of us here 🤢

I hope they get black listed by Carnival 🤩

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
In my head I imagine that every dislike on their videos hurts them, they take everything personally. Eventually they will explode and go on a massive rant. This will be a good day

It's coming

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)
the lodge guys used a few of the phrases that the misters were known for a while back, (Tit sweat scale and driving miss daisy) and even used some on their much if I recall correctly (someone please correct me if I’m wrong)

So I think the comparisons started there really - it was clear the lodge guys were watching the
Misters and trying to copy a few things - but it obviously comes off as disingenuous as everything else they do!

PJones

VIP Member

Apologies it wasn't a toasted currant tea cake, it was leek and potato soup 😂 forward to 5:55 for the red eyes 👀

Prick treats pouty like shit for the rest of the video, deflects the stress onto him, he can't help himself but say 'I told you so'

I felt sorry for pouty, quite uncomfortable to watch in places
Looking at the date I think this is when when their business started to fail

Re the meal - if they were there to catch up in person why would you sit next to your husband in the corner and next to the two loud mouth brown nose friends?
Surely you would sit at a different table to each other and then swap?
I would have barged into their table and squeezed in ( not that I am a patreon)

Last edited:
  • Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I hope someone reports them to the cruise lines they’ve traveled on and they get banned from future cruises with them that would be awesome 👏 and if they love Disney soooo much why is Nick so against doing another Disney cruise?? !!!
Because Disney cruises don't do a drinks package... that simple!

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

Oohh touchy 😂😂😂
Sounds like tattle is starting to get to them. Hey boys you’re Frauds! If you could just go back to the way you were the first trip. You were excited and didn’t pretend to know everything. Now you come across and cocksure and you’re constantly giving out wrong or bad information. Be kind and do better

Millyve

VIP Member
did we really just have a clip on how NOT to do a PCR test.

you two are irresponsible cunts 🖕🏻.

100% trying to make sure they don’t fail a test by doing it like they did, Leigh has been to the hospital a few times so full well knows how you do them properly.

RebelUtd

VIP Member
They have gotten away with this and they could easily say we didn’t know
Oh they knew alright, they think they’re being smart but I think they’ve told one lie too many now.

People are already questioning ‘another’ cruise, the masks are slipping you pair of liars 😂

We sussed them out 4 weeks ago, we know they read here and I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it must be exhausting living life like that, constantly bending the truth in the hope you don’t trip up, they’re just not very good at the whole lying thing 😂😂

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’d imagine Prick actually likes the cruises as he can fill his face and get arseholed for free.