Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Why the fuck does prick dye his hair jet black? He looks like Peewee Herman.

And why are they wearing masks in shops and pretending to care about COVID? We know they don’t give a fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

swipeup

VIP Member
Can you imagine them right now, going through every single scene frame by frame in the next 3 cruise vlogs checking they haven't dropped themselves in it!

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
That makes so much sense now! You are right i just thought it was the usual but yeah i think they know they can't ever show those vlogs now so wasted the money on the cruise

I think you're spot on. Prick was visibly annoyed about something, saying "a lot has gone on" and then just saying they were back at the hotel and had a nana nap.
I love the fact tattle makes them so angry. Hi Prick 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skylerbad

Baggy eyes tripped himself up at 14.42 on the vlog saying they are looking forward to getting home .. why would you look forward to getting home only after 4 days ? They are looking forward to getting home because that was there second cruise back the back.

Sawna

VIP Member
Im not a fan of Disney I'm a 37 year old male who has only seen toy story 1 and I know more about Disney than these two put together 🤣

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I work in the travel Industry and have done all my working life (so over 40 years) after 19 long months I’m finally able to return to work to the industry I love with a passion, I have always earned and spent my OWN money, to have a savings a/c and watch that account grow to the point you can book your trip and all the excursions, flights, tickets etc that you need is an amazing feeling and when your sat on the ✈ ready for take off you can sit back and think …. I made this possible …. THEY CANNOT!!

• Heart

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Have they mentioned the 50th party and not being invited…
They are still too far behind with uploads of the vlogs.They have mentioned it in replies to vlogs implying they weren't invited because they speak their minds. That's not the reason of course. They are delusional as ever 🤡

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🤡

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
If they really want to re-brand themselves as travel vloggers, then they need to stop the boring day in their life type vlogs. People who would watch travel vlogs aren’t looking to watch two balding middle aged men make twatting coffee and butter toast. Either be daily vloggers and be up to date with postings to reflect the current news or be travel vloggers and be a few weeks behind. Just pick a fucking lane.

Vlogwatcher99

Their channel has been dying for a while now. Covid didn’t help any vlogger, but when people are struggling with higher prices to travel and increased cost of living. You don’t really want to pay people to go travelling and having a booze up.

the hypocrisy of them wanting to distance from newbies but go on three cruises and to DLP is astounding. They are late to every trend, which mean they’re always jumping on a bandwagon. I don’t wish them any harm, just that they’d stop taking people’s money and go away quietly or keep to your little group. Disney didn’t outdo itself with the 50th and it’s going to take a while for it to go back to what it was pre-covid, if it ever does

Evilhex

Prick showing his complete lack of Disney knowledge again as doesn’t know that it was Cinderella!

Bob Eeeger!!!! 😂😂😂

It’s Iger you fud and he doesn’t even work for Disney any longer 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Evilhex

I know a guy that went to Turkey for a hair transplant and he had a full head of hair within 6/8 weeks. 4 years later it’s still fine.

However Pouty researched this for years and years and went with the best 😂😂😂. Right you are, more like you pimped yourself out to every transplant company in the UK hoping to get a discount for free advertising on your slogs and this mob were the only one that took you up on the offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12