Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just can't stand the not queueing for a ride because its too long, or complaining it was longer than advertised. Surely for a new park and rides you haven't been on it will be worth it? They just kept bouncing round the parks trying to find something to do that they could be bothered to wait for rather than just enjoying being there and taking in the details of queues that are often missed.
They have got too used to WDW and free fastpasses and going so often that if you don't get a FP and the queue is too long you will just get it next time.
All of this further proves the point they are not Disney fans!!

Reactions: 12

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
They are 100% bitter that no one cares about them. They aren’t friends with anyone in the Disney vlogging world. I doubt they even speak to Jojo anymore. But they don’t even know any uk vloggers either.

They are only mates with the at Bazza bloke and girl up north. I mean come on.

They really are so stupid though. They proceed to basically slate all the Disney vloggers with them saying ‘they keep it real, not gushing over a $50 cupcake’. AKA they think all the Disney vloggers are fake. They really aren’t any good wt making friends are they?

Plenty of vloggers will say if something is crp at Disney. They think they are SO REAL
Don't be fooled they are fake as f*ck, they've only ever met Bazza twice and only got friendly with Jade because she paid them (possibly still is) for the privilege.

Thread title TLG #13 Fake as f*ck losers on their rule breaking Covid cruises

Emmy79

VIP Member
I looked online and seems like the drink package upgrade is $60 per person per day.....Prick will definitely be trying to get his monies worth

Why does everything remind them of America?
And yes, eating tacos and listening to UB40 is just like being in the carribbean 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm suprised Leigh didn't feel like he was in Asia with his Asian noodles FFS

While walking through the buffet, all staff saying hello and welcome aboard, Leigh says hi and thank you, Prick says nothing!

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
“Limited to 12 drinks per day”

Oh you poor fucking sausage!

LEIGH STOP WITHT THE DISNEY FARCADE!!!!
Watching you trying and brush it off that you didn’t know the film was tangled was painful.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
A bit hesitant there when prick mentioned there was something in the po box from before the errrrr cruise or Disney. 😂

• Haha

greeneggmagic

Two cruises back to back end of august
Disneyland Paris mid ish September
3rd cruise October

Making up for not going on holiday for 10 years…. 🙄
Thank you!!!

However, what a dull life it is to fund it. That go ape vlog showed what they have to do to earn money to go on this trips. Befriend people and waste their time with people they clearly don’t like. Time is the one thing we can’t buy.

Honestly, I’d rather have a 9-5 I liked and then enjoyed every min outside of it with people I really do like. It also must heavily impact their relationship. What is real and what is for the camera. Very blurred lines

I don’t envy them at all.

• Heart

Swamber

I heard that the Caravan Codependents have a ship named after them - The HMS Bullshit.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
WTF is Filli-ay Mignon (not even sure how to spell how he pronounced it!!) … think he meant Filet Mignon, their ignorance knows no bounds 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Oh Leighvil, you are only now saying you're not Disney vloggers because you weren't recognized as Disney vloggers by Disney, 😂. Guess you handed your business cards to the wrong people, 😂😂. And Nick, if you are going to state you only tell the truth, you might want to look up the definition of truth.

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
They had the nerve to say sarcastically joking on another utubers channel that they were going on and on about something ..what a cheek , they constantly mention the same boring old shite every single vlog..but of course you can't comment as it wouldn't be approved but it's OK for them to be funny...yous are boring old dickheads hi both 😴

• Haha