Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Thank you!!!

However, what a dull life it is to fund it. That go ape vlog showed what they have to do to earn money to go on this trips. Befriend people and waste their time with people they clearly don’t like. Time is the one thing we can’t buy.

Honestly, I’d rather have a 9-5 I liked and then enjoyed every min outside of it with people I really do like. It also must heavily impact their relationship. What is real and what is for the camera. Very blurred lines

I don’t envy them at all.
You hit the nail firmly on the head! Friends are people you meet organically who you share experiences with, laughter and tears, over a period of time until a bond is built, not people who pay you £10 a month to talk to you online, it is just all so superficial. I can't imagine how sad someone's life is when they have to pay for friends and feel the need to send them gifts just to get a mention. Its all very sad

Reactions: 15

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Clue #77 they stayed parked in the same parking garage from the first cruise, that is why it was so far away. I am sure that got a deal if they parked to 2 weeks.
Did they park in West Quay? It’s only £5 a night so cheaper than paying ABP or CPS for cruise parking.

Princess made the rules very clear on B2B, very irresponsible of these twats to put so many others at risk 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 14

ExiledManc

Maybe Prick should write to the British Medical journal to let them know how he cured his IBS with water and avoiding farm ship sourdough

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I hope they do this US road trip they've mentioned, I know they've done one before but it'd be hilarious seeing them being absolute ignorant pricks in non touristy places.

• Haha

Evilhex

the question is where they in Liverpool yesterday or is this their way of changing time line of second cruise to make it appear like in Liverpool now and not 3/4 weeks ago?

• Wow

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Couldn’t resist showing the Disney Magic could they?

She arrived back at Southampton on the first of September and repositioned to Newcastle on the 2nd so where they think they can cram this in to their fake timeline is beyond me 😂

Arseholes 👇👋

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
There's another gotcha moment at 16.58 of yesterday's vlog. It shows that Regal Princess returns to Southampton (after 4 nights) on Weds 1 Sept :m
So they definitely boarded Regal Prncess back to back from the Celebrity Silhouette on Aug 28th, ignoring the requirement for a 7 day gap. Really what lying deceitful bellends 🤡
Youtube will be doing "silly things" again today and re-uploading the video!

• Haha

NoseyMare21

They’ve deffo edited it 😂😂😂 I thought they had spot checker admins to spot any issues! Makes you wonder if they were upfront with them “check we’ve not included the date anywhere as we’ve broken the back to back cruise rule” thing is this flog will have been live for a while for patreons anyway hahahaha! Couldn’t make it up 😂😂

• Haha

BullfaBugle

I just find it odd that on a Patreon meet up, some of whom you haven't met. You choose to sit yourself in the very corner seat, with people you already know on either side?! Surely it would have been better to sit one at either side so all patreons felt included.

I hope they are done with the fakery, but we will still need to sit through Prick fake screaming on rides for attention!!
If you think that’s strange then watch the Patreon meet up on the Orlando January 2020 pre travel day vlog. It’s proper toe curling viewing and always makes me feel better about my life choices 😊

• Haha

TORTLE

The unfortunate truth is that the 'Lodgers' A) won't know it's back to back and that it's not allowed or B) don't care.

If any of us question it they'll delete the comments. This has shown them for what they really are.

I don't think we need to worry about them ever getting free cruises - they're not on many peoples' PR lists!

Bloody white Everlast socks on a cruise.

I'm all for people wearing what they want and wouldn't normally shame people but those socks do my head in! So bloody old-fashioned and even more annoying that they match! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
If you think that’s strange then watch the Patreon meet up on the Orlando January 2020 pre travel day vlog. It’s proper toe curling viewing and always makes me feel better about my life choices 😊
That is one of my personal favourites, I particularly enjoy the vlogs when some of the lodgers are on as it really highlights how socially inept prick is, until he's had a drink