Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Dear me what a shit show this channel is ..I wouldn't care but I once liked these two a few years ago ...I've learned alot about them by watching their bullshit vlogs

Reactions: 15

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Once you have seen one cruise vlog you have seen them all. Is just them eating and drinking and they don't have the personalities to make it interesting. Ive seen other cruise vlogs but with funnier people who share a lot of information and generally just make it more watchable.

Also it can't be long till people see how they are lying. Not everyone but some. I think they must lose patreons and viewers at the same rate they gain them which is why they stay so stagnant. And some people will find tattle just as we did. When you type lodge guys into google tattle comes up before patreon 😂 Their shop and channel are way down the list

1634922507335.png

• Haha

mangwoo

Did Leigh actually say they had had a long travel day at the end of the video?!
Newbie here btw, been reading and agreeing for a while but had to jump in and join you all after this debacle. What a complete pair of irresponsible knobheads.

• Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
To me they are worse than Yaz and Ca$h for the completely deceitful way they are just continuing the lie.

So what was the purpose of them buying subs?! Usually its used a leverage against companies, were the hoping to get a free cruise out of it!? Showing the videos were soooo popular?!

Have to laugh at how much they need to be checking socials to monitor and delete and re-edit stuff to hide your deceitful ways! How is that a life anyone would want? Like @Miss Minnie said, not a life I would want!

Do we think they are starting to have cashflow problems?! They have had less than 10 patreon shoutouts in the last couple months so that is not increasing, their videos are not doing well (though throwing in ads every 5 mins would give a wee bit more), do we think they will need to sell up one of their properties soon? For that big injection of cash for the next Florida trip to save their dying channel?!

Just looking at it broadly, with their various income channels they can afford to live, they are meeting their most basic needs without working, but their sad lives don't seem to be enough for them! They always seem to want more! Just learn to be content guys and count your blessings! You could be in worst states!

BullfaBugle

Translate as: “We’re at a total loss as to what to do with our rapidly failing channel. We can’t afford Florida so going to try to blag DLP. Please comment about how disappointed you aware that we’re not going to Orlando to help with our channel engagement levels. We tried buying subscriptions but didn’t do a very good job and YouTube sussed us out ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Hi all, I just registered because I’m so angry they’ve got away with breaking the rules. This is almost as bad at tax and ash. They are lying SO much, it’s embarrassing. Broken the cruise rules. I’m going to write an email to the companies to highlight that they broke the 7 days gap that was required.

Disgusting people

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Have you noticed when they have KERCHINGA’s or family over to stay/visit they always put their vlogs on for them to watch … whether they want too or not!!

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
I don't know if this was a normal q&a or a tattle q&a funny that they have covered quiet alot of stuff mentioned on this thread 🤔

• Haha

florida101

Been a while since I last commented on a lodge guys video… urgh, here we go…
1. The hair transplant has failed, Lee. Accept it for what it is… your bald. Embrace it. When he had his consultation, the hair line drawn on his fod was much lower and resembled a Lego head hairline, it’s been 6 months and there is no sign of the Lego head hairline. It’s a failure, ask for a refund mate.
2. The latest cruise…. Oh my god cringe. All they did was complain about people reserving sun beds on the deck and then not using them, yet they pay 40 dollars for “the sanctuary” and still reserve two sun beds on the deck themselves as well, how selfish!!!
3. if any of their paid for mates see this, please if you get nick in the secret Santa by him some new sunglasses, nothing extravagant like Tom Fords just a nice primark imitation way-fairer style instead of those god awful green side ones that he’s been sporting since 2012.
And finally 4… lee for the record, Alice in wonderland (when you were eyeing up the Disney art work on the cruise) IS IN FACT DISNEY…it was their 13th animated feature film. Aren’t these two supposed to be all singing all dancing avid Disney fans??!!

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
We need those memes back!

And here's another thread title suggestion

TLG #13 The Lodge Lies Boozing Losers Now Sink To Rule Breaking b2back Cruises

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
I've just watched the vlog and the date on the tv is still there for a split second. 100% it says Sat Aug 28. Bullshitting about "travel day", we were just on the Celebrity Silhouette...yeah about 4 hours ago. This really is a low point for them, lying and misleading people like this.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
You hit the nail firmly on the head! Friends are people you meet organically who you share experiences with, laughter and tears, over a period of time until a bond is built, not people who pay you £10 a month to talk to you online, it is just all so superficial. I can't imagine how sad someone's life is when they have to pay for friends and feel the need to send them gifts just to get a mention. Its all very sad
They charge £10 for a video shout out as well. I wonder how many suckers have done this?
knobs1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I'm so over them, not wasting any more energy on them. Had hoped they'd up their game as I used to really like them when they 1st started. This cruise thing is the final straw because its plain deceit. Just been looking at their most recent Facebook posts and they're just really boring now. Hope they wake up n smell the roses as most of these threads come from peoples disappointment who used to like them but don't now because of how they've become with the greed thing. Honesty and decency is the way forward 😒

Emmy79

VIP Member
General annoyance all round in this slog

At breakfast Prick throws the tongs on the counter out of it's resting dish so he can get to the spoon then says "Sanitise our hands after" because they're so hot on that 🙄

Telling Leigh there won't be flies there as it's September then at Go Ape he mentions there being so many flies

Saying how far they are from the lodge, then back tracking incase we find out where it is
"10 mins, maybe 15 or 30"

Taking the extra teabags from hotel ......tight fisted wankers

And how thw actual fuck can Leigh still be editing the DLP vlogs when he's twice said he's on last one and another time said he's done 🤷‍♀️ It's like bloody groundhog day with these two

• Haha

Evilhex

They must be jealous as hell that CLIFs work is now being shared by universal Orlando’s official Instagram page.

• Haha

TORTLE

They're genuine guys with a real love for Disney not just fakers out for a fast buck

All their Disney look 50th rip off merch has gone off their shop this morning? 😏
Wow, all gone! Links are still up on socials but they don't go anywhere. They're 100% on this forum 10 times a day. Hi both! 👋

Guys: we don't hate you, we just want you to be better people. Stop lying and stop thinking you're better than everyone else. Trust me, you're not.