Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I find the pair absolutely insufferable, but I don't understand the criticism on here that Patreon money is used to fund their trips - isn't this exactly what Patreon is for - funding for "more content" ? Are any of the kerchingas really expecting them to use the pledges otherwise?

Patreon is one thing (e-begging, but at least it's providing some benefit and "status") but the PayPal link is actually disgusting. How can YouTubers be so greedy?

- Merch
- Patreon
- YouTube membership
- PO Box
- PayPal link
- Adsense
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- Memmo (video shoutouts for £10)

Like, seriously. Piss off will you?
That's not where they claim they the money is spent. They are dishonest and they use money for their patreon money. There is a noticeable difference between people like them on patreon and people funding a channel or activity

Reactions: 5

Sawna

VIP Member
Sorry a bit off topic but a CLIF vlog was on my recommendations but had never watched him before It was the Harry Potter one how good is his filming Pouty and Prick can only dream of being this good, I just remember him in a slog with the Caravan codependants and the gormless 2 were acting like the big stars 😂🤣😂
What is CLIF? Sorry relative newcomer still

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick, there is a current Earl of Sandwich, and no I wouldn't associate him with Florida or Paris. I'd associate him with being a descendant of the Earl who invented the sandwich.

Hang on, they got there on the Monday and it took them till Saturday to go to the park when it's dark? If that was me I would have been there if not Monday, definitely Tuesday.

Last edited:

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member

Apologies it wasn't a toasted currant tea cake, it was leek and potato soup 😂 forward to 5:55 for the red eyes 👀

Prick treats pouty like shit for the rest of the video, deflects the stress onto him, he can't help himself but say 'I told you so'

I felt sorry for pouty, quite uncomfortable to watch in places
Never realised at the time but Jesus how stressed do they look..wonder what the hell happened with the business for them to be in that state

NeNe21

Chatty Member
L&R are in Belfast today on the cruise that P&P did. They've been in to the Titanic museum which looked interesting. I doubt it but I wonder if P&P did it? No doubt it was too expensive.
I doubt it too... they'd have slogged it lol 😆

Also, why are they not calling their patreons "Lodgers", its not uncommon for people to give their followers a name, and tbh this would sound so much nicer. Could refer to people becoming lodgers than patreons. Or do they already do that and i have just missed that?!

Nadurath

VIP Member
The bit where they go to the bakery next to the hotel and and they can't even pronounce "boulanger" (boo-lon-ger with a hard g) and Leigh says today I learned "cafe au lait" is coffee with milk. Utter embarrassment. Did they not even do first year French at school? And they want to be full time travel vloggers. Hilarious.
Oh god, I’m now worried I sound like these cunts when I’m in France 🙈 Our school only did Spanish or German so literally know fuck all French (think Dell Boy but with tits and that’s basically me) 😂

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Here's the timeline, near enough 2 months of gallivanting, all funded by Patrons (PAYG sheep), some of whom are on welfare benefits (PIP):

After a few hotel stays on the way down the first cruise was Celebrity Silhouette, Aug 21-28th. At least one person on that cruise tested positive.

The second cruise, Regal Princess, was either Aug 28th-Sept 1, or more likely Sept 1-5th. Whichever it was, it was within the 7 day protocol window which prohibits "back on back" cruises because of Covid. They should not have gone on it, however cheap it was. End of :mad:

They then spent 7-13th Sept at various meet ups/hotel stopovers celebrating Leigh's birthday and seeing their "fans" before going to
DLP 13th-20th Sept.

Then 24th/25th Sept they went on the Patreon meet up trip down at the Village/Premier Inn and went to Go Ape.

Then the parents came to stay (today's vlog) so around 26-28th Sept.

Oct 5-12th they went on cruise 3, Anthem of the Seas, no doubt staying somewhere en route or in Southampton.
Pretty sure Regal was the B2B on the 28th then, very, very naughty guys 👎

Attachments

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I have a feeling that the parents paid for the food at the cafe and garden centre as prick was woofing down a sandwich

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Pain au chocolate- he cannot say this either.
You are in France, not French, and they cater for the French tastes so you wont find English breakfasts every where.
pouty is like a child who doesn't understand the word no.
I struggle to understand them at times as they speak so fast and away from the camera. ( not a bad thjng)
That part where prick sticks his tongue into the green tea pouty had makes me urge
If you leave ice cream for a bit it will melt and be soft and nicer to eat!

Prick wants to know why shops areng open on a Sunday. - its usual practice plus it's the law! Didnt they do any research in to the country either?
I notice that too and also about the ice cream both are so clueless!

My husband said non of them ever done hard work in there life ! One day it’s gunna hit them hard.