Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They knew there parent were staying they could of cooked them a decent home cooked meal , they could easily go to the supermarket and get the ingredients

Reactions: 6

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Nick, there is a current Earl of Sandwich, and no I wouldn't associate him with Florida or Paris. I'd associate him with being a descendant of the Earl who invented the sandwich.

Hang on, they got there on the Monday and it took them till Saturday to go to the park when it's dark? If that was me I would have been there if not Monday, definitely Tuesday.
Well, the 11th Earl of Sandwich and his son did co-found the company along with Robert Earl of Planet Hollywood in 2004 and is Florida based.

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #fake youtube subs and merch taken down and though he's in denial Pouty still has a shiny crown

• Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
I was just going to post and ask if it was this day!

greeneggmagic

L&R are also Disney vloggers who do it for the love of Disney unlike the £££ like these two twats.
I don’t think they are doing YouTube anymore which is a shame. Well unless vlogma$$ appeals. Shame they didn’t do one in the last year

ExiledManc

Oh can you elaborate?

I also think it’s weird how they use banter to egg her on to eat more food. Eg “having a salad Jade?”

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Need to make sure we get screen shots with them or something that proves it’s them coz they’ll claim it’s not them coz they’re just that shady !!