Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Leigh’s dad had fish n chips when they went out,back to the lodge later and what did they have for a meal…fish
We noticed that too, identical meal for his tea bless him!

TLG page and Orlando groups now have all comments submitted to admin for Facebook
To be fair it won't keep em overworked as there's hardly any comments, likes or interaction on most posts anyway nowadays, only if they stick a question mark on the end do they get a bit of interaction.

Reactions: 6

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Obvs vloggers they're met in DLP who they think they are superior to lol... The girls are a credit to their mum but I loved how the older girl has started to get the measure of uncle prick, when she said no ones interested to him in response to one of his usual charmless childish comments!
They’ve known Ryan and Aiden for a few years and they always have this beef I think it’s all just a show but Nick and Leigh don’t actually like them.

What was with the sausage sandwich sharing tonight 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So is this the back to back cruise .. few folk said they thought they saw them but none of them approached them, that’s quite telling!!

Vlogwatcher99

L&R dreaming on a cruise today. They waited between cruises. Wonder if we should comment about them waiting the right time until two other “vloggers”

sick_note

2 days at Junction 32 (Castleford where Xscape is) I doubt it more like they met the girls mum there and tried to blag it for 2 days, 2 journeys would eat into the lease mileage allowance

Millyve

VIP Member
i can’t believe all the comments at how everyone loved the vlog, Nicks as miserable as sin and seems so over it all especially being in France. His replies are rude and abrupt and someone asked about the parking and he just put ‘have a great time’. All the complaining about the wait times, what are you in a rush for? I’ll be surprised if they go back and should maybe just stick to Florida and the cheaper off site restaurant. To be honest Disneyland Paris has never really appealed to me and watching these vlogs I think I’ll save my money!
Same I was considering DLP after moving my WDW trip but dispite these clowns piss poor vlogging I don’t think I should knock it, I haven’t been for 12 years but it’s the weather that puts me off.

I have seen that Sazzle has been mentioned a few times... i thought she was lovely ,, what did she do?. or what have they done to her?.
And what has happened to Nicky?

I tried to watch todays vlog but goodness. How old was it!! The Facebook/insta going down was WEEKS ago on the night of the 4th OCTOBER! over 3 weeks ago. Wth

They really haven’t figured out YouTube have they. Old vlogs, referencing things from nearly a month ago, the same darn music, the same motorway filming, buying the same pre made dinners at the farm shop.

Also the shading of Disney vloggers was interesting. Making out they don’t get involved. As if, they were only avoiding it because of their scandals.

Nick, stop moaning 24/7. When you compare to old vlogs, he’s MUCH worse than he used to be. It’s just not nice to watch or even hate watch now.
Nick is just miserable.. full stop... moan moan moan.. he should get a job doing that he would get paid loads...

Sawna

VIP Member
L&R dreaming on a cruise today. They waited between cruises. Wonder if we should comment about them waiting the right time until two other “vloggers”
Are they planning to vlog it? Or are they not money grabbers like prick and pouty? 🤔

greeneggmagic

Ok, I’m confused and need a re cap. What’s the situ with these two? Faked the timing of a cruise to avoid getting in trouble? I’ve tried to read the threads.. but there’s a lot. Now another one? Help!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Their slogs will put people off cruises as it looks like there’s nothing to do but eat and drink. We know pouty has been heavily editing the drinking out
Yeah, only one alcoholic drink shown in the last slog but numerous pots of tea! Don't believe it for a moment!

The run down of that cruise while sitting on the bed was painful, all the activities they didn't do, saying about a 'quiz room' which Prick likened to Jeremy Kyle show 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

They do not make a cruise look appealing to me

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Prick mentions about 20 mins in that Pouty was taking photos for Instagram......so why not post them.....because you couldn't!

And the fact that kerchingas paying for all this was discussed recently and today on youtube a video of theirs from July 2019 came up called 'Sazzle gives as good as she gets' (She really doesn't!)
Prick was showing off a new camera and said ' Our Patreons have contributed their pledges towards, we always put it back into the channel' In fact he said they put ALL the money back into the channel. So where's the money going guys? Not seen you share any purchases for the channel in a while but still taking that money. They already completed their patreon goals 100% and when we said about that here they amended it and changed it to 30%'
I hate people that take money on Patreon and LIE about what it will be spent on. If they were honest, half of them probably wouldn't pay.
1634754744965.png
1634755099412.png
1634755114327.png

Attachments