Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
I thought they said they were returning in October previously? Now it’s changed to November.

Reactions: 6

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Sports Bar watching football, wrong shape ball dudes … football ⚽ … Rugby ball 🏈

Twuntman & Bobin no nothing about anything!!!

Its also known as Rugby Football as well but I bet they don't know that either...

I thought they said they were returning in October previously? Now it’s changed to November.
Prick also said back within the year!
I'm pretty sure Themepark Bazza said he was looking forward to seeing them in November in Florida.
So many different trips on the horizon.........

Last edited:

Sawna

VIP Member
The designed some shite merch that looks like it was done on MS Paint. More shite for the kerchingas to buy.

My 8 year old nephew could have designed something better
I wonder how many they have sold 😂 proper money grabbers these 2

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
This has prob been mentioned before so aplos but P&P don't follow francesinorlando anymore and vice versa, I assume she stopped paying them....
How interesting, especially when Clif met up with her when he was over but not the Caravan Guys. Storms in paradise?

ExiledManc

Maybe your theory is right and Pouty slapped Prick round the chops and broke his cheap sunglasses.

• Haha

Skylerbad

They’ve spent some serious money over the past couple of months. Sure they go cheap when they can like the Paris hotel, but I’d still estimate a good 3-5k in 2 months or so. If I was paying £18 a month as a Patreon I’d honestly be so turned off that they’ve done 3 cruises, DLP, endless nights and trips away, with lots more planned.

That’s without the hair transplant and other frivolous purchases like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (sorry, James - or is it Parker?).

I’d love love love to know whether they’re A) burning through life savings at an unsustainable rate B) somehow conning enough Patreons into funding it [maybe I’m a minority but I don’t think they make as much from Patreon as some might think] or C) they’re growing their rental portfolio behind the scenes and using tenants’ rents to fund their lifestyle. Probably a mix of all three.
Who knows ? But they are work shy and don't get up and do a days work ...the idol rich .They will know all about it if one day they lose all the patrions cash .

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Nicks happy with Jaded at the Abba meal, best thing they've done in years apparently. For this read he got EXTRA pissed

• Wow

Millyve

VIP Member
Does anybody have an idea on how much they earn doing this stuff?
I’d imagine very little from YouTube but pateron enough to live the life they do but that’s also topped up from the property lettings.

E4CBD7ED-942F-4657-8C58-4D35EDF93482.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Agree if you were posting interesting and engaging content, not offering a PAYG service to get attention then you wouldn't need to drum up this level of engagement, you should have a free flow of information, stories, etc within the group.

But they gotta keep playing along with the fake love of Disney!