Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Seeing all the people on the Misters FB page going to DLP are already making it look so much more fun than these two taunts did and could ever do, the Misters 1st DLP vlog was way more fun to watch than these two, these two even walked passed Casey's Corner and didn't even mention it!! it's so annoying how they pretend to love and jump on bandwagons things just for views!!
They both have want me to go more than these two dickheads

Reactions: 6

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
The reason jade and Hannah get on with them coz they all are nasty bitches and same personality as them they all get on

PJones

VIP Member
That car is very noisy
Was it one or two vlogs that pouty edited as it kept changing
500 hundred in the coach party but only two coaches - how big are the coaches?
They must gave been miffed as the PI breakfast is usually lovely
Moaning they are tired but instead of going to sleep they watch TV?

So where was their 3rd cruise

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Calling bullshit that they won’t drive to DLP again. Prick will want all that cheap plonk, won’t be able to buy all that if he’s flying there

had to laugh that the convertible has died on its arse again. Would have loved if they had taken that to France and broke down over there
I think that was the original plan.

teamonster

Chatty Member
Their slogs will put people off cruises as it looks like there’s nothing to do but eat and drink. We know pouty has been heavily editing the drinking out
I’ve been feeling this about the Broadways Away cruise vlogs - all they’ve done is eat. I can do that alot cheaper at home - I want to know why I’d choose to go on a cruise? What is there to actually do?!

Skylerbad

I was on a caravan break recently and I seen proper wooden lodges on the site ...there thing isn't a lodge it's a plastic caravan in the exact shape as a caravan NOT A LODGE

Geetbo

VIP Member
Well I think I’ve been blocked on Facebook and Instagram thanks to being someone’s partner on here 😂 now neither of us can see what shite they post! If I haven’t been blocked then they’ve got rid of everything which I very highly doubt 🤣
I’m in a similar boat 😂

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So have they broken the Cruise rules of no back to back I can’t keep up!!
Yes, they went on Celebrity Silhouette 21-28 Aug and then on Regal Princess either on 28th August-1 Sept or 1-5 September within the 7 day window where back to back cruising is against Covid protocols.

They then toured UK for Pouty's birthday and went to DLP 13-20 Sept. Then to see Bazza, then Dudley/Go Ape for Patron meet and greets around 24/25 Sept. Don't know where they were from then to 9 Oct and now looks as if they're on a third cruise, Anthem of Seas.

• Wow

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
If they are in Southampton next is that the next stop?
I can't see that they would have driven from Liverpool to Belfast

Skylerbad

I have a feeling that the parents paid for the food at the cafe and garden centre as prick was woofing down a sandwich
Yes I think so as his dad was last out and his mum was lingering..They need to save money for all the eye ointment for the lizard and black hair dye for the bald one .

• Haha

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Apparently Nov 8th is the date the American border opens to UK people. I wonder? 🤔
More likely its towards the end of the month, it was never going to be towards the beginning. Flights are already being cancelled for the 7th Nov and beyond..

More likely its towards the end of the month, it was never going to be towards the beginning. Flights are already being cancelled for the 7th Nov and beyond..
I stand corrected. Its being reported on the BBC now. 8th November.

Last edited: