Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Strategicly picked the sunbeds..well know we didnt cos they were the last ones left but they would have been the ones you picked cos of the sun shut up man bore right off!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With another DLP trip coming up, I don't think they will go soon. I can see them sticking with the month of Jan that they need to be out the caravan for.

I read back a couple threads and so funny to see how everyone knows their love of Disney is false, yet they keep pushing that agenda! Its sad! Especially when we all know Prick would rather be in an all inclusive boozy holiday! They are only chasing where they think the money will come from

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I’ve just been blocked by them for replying to someone on that post telling them they’ve actually been on 3 cruises, not just 2
I don't think they'll even mention the Regal Princess cruise... like it never happened, they'll go straight on to the cruise from this week, even though Nick when listing their adventures so far this year on last nights vlog said 2 cruises up to the time of the Go Ape meet up 🤫 trouble is they're not the brightest so will prob trip themselves up lol

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
I'm confused about the sunglasses thing? Didn't they go on the cruises before DLP? The ugly specs would still be intact then.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Pouty does all the driving when they go out......
I know, it was sort of tongue in cheek

Why are they both wearing the same shirts 2 days in a row? Got changed for dinner but then put yesterday's shirts back on the next day. Either they're grubby or there's some dodgy timeline editing going on again.
This has happened a lot recently

Not sure if they are dirty buggers or just shitting around with timings

It's all about the food and drink, how much did they eat? Probably a weeks worth in a day because it's free, well sort off.
They haven't said exactly how much they paid for the upgrades, the basic price would have been for an inside cabin.
Nick said that the balcony upgrade and drink/WiFi package brought the cost up to around £400 each. £800 for a 4 night staycation isn’t exactly cheap, u could do a weeks all inclusive for that!

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
So they left the Alice Maze half an hour ago, met up with some lodgers and chatted with them for an hour. Did ye aye?

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Panicked and pulled over because Prick forgot his eye cream haha vain or what :ROFLMAO:

Odd that the same hotel where they stayed is the same place where Nick had his meeting. It's 3 hours away, apparently.
What liars.
They were different hotels although they did look very similar and both had Starbucks. They are both still liars though!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Nice to see where all our tax is going.. them all on pip and dla giving it to the caravan creeps .

Report the vlog because they have no right posting other folks kids on YouTube
too lazy to blur number plates out I can get over but other people’s kids?! Surely they should not be filming in this location to put out content to general public without consent of the parents of the children?!

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Actually this vlog was filmed on the day that ex Patron told us about them going on the back to back second cruise (Regal princess). If you remember they recklessly broke the requirement of a 7 day gap between cruises when someone had also tested positive on the first cruise (Celebrity). My guess is that they were fuming at being caught out. Shame on them anyways :mad:
Well remembered 😂😂

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Didn't handing over the gift to the girls look pathetic? A t-shirt. And a Disney bag to share.
Also, one box of wine each for Leighs sister and mother. Considering what they bought I'm sure they could've spared one box and two bottles each.
I agree with you it pissed me off x

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Also clocked in that 2nd cruise reveal video when they’re in the back of his dads car he made a point of saying they went around his birthday. That’s 17th sept according to past flogs so that was also a way to throw people off the back to back cruise scent 😂😂
His birthday is on the 8th September.

• Haha

Evilhex

Thread Suggestion 13: Corrupt Caravan Codependents Continue Cruise Corruption Caused By Conned Contributions of Crazed Cultists.
there is another word beginning with’C’ I think you missed.

C U Next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
He has had that tremor a while you can notice it at times when he is talking to the camera. Wouldn't be surprised if it was alcohol related
Yeah, I did notice it a while back but have noticed it more recently. He really does need to be checked out. As much as he annoys me, I don't want to see his health failing, even if it is self inflicted.

Reactions: 6