The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh’s dad had fish n chips when they went out,back to the lodge later and what did they have for a meal…fish
We noticed that too, identical meal for his tea bless him!

TLG page and Orlando groups now have all comments submitted to admin for Facebook
To be fair it won't keep em overworked as there's hardly any comments, likes or interaction on most posts anyway nowadays, only if they stick a question mark on the end do they get a bit of interaction.

Reactions: 6
Worried about the backlash for the back to back cruises?!

be interesting to see how they play this one.

I’m going for the cruise went the same day they came off celebrity, no way would they have driven home for a couple days and racked up the mileage on the car.

Reactions: 11
Worried about the backlash for the back to back cruises?!

be interesting to see how they play this one.

I’m going for the cruise went the same day they came off celebrity, no way would they have driven home for a couple days and racked up the mileage on the car.
Pretty sure you're right about this, they'll be fully aware that people have rumbled them on this. They normally have a fanfare vlog to announce going for a tit but this "impulse" cruise has been dropped in with such deliberate vagueness that it actually drawing more attention to it rather than less which is obvs their intention. If the tit hits the fan there'll be no apology for ignoring the rules/ guidelines, instead they'll think they're above that.

Reactions: 9
I would get if they kept the videos back for legit reasons of not wanting too much of the same content in case people don't like it. But since they are trying to class themselves as travel vloggers, then no, it would be normal to show all your travel content in order. They were trying to be clever, were caught out, shitting themselves at the backlash and trying to do as much pre-emptive damage control with monitoring comments, and removing like/dislike count!

Reactions: 11
I would get if they kept the videos back for legit reasons of not wanting too much of the same content in case people don't like it. But since they are trying to class themselves as travel vloggers, then no, it would be normal to show all your travel content in order. They were trying to be clever, were caught out, shitting themselves at the backlash and trying to do as much pre-emptive damage control with monitoring comments, and removing like/dislike count!
It makes no sense at all to show their vlogs out of order they never have done before and they ALWAYS mention upcoming holidays ad nauseum normally. This stinks 😕

Reactions: 8
They knew there parent were staying they could of cooked them a decent home cooked meal , they could easily go to the supermarket and get the ingredients

David and Ian are also spending their money on viewers. They are giving away one of the bags from the 50th event and have added to it by buying items in DLP. some of which probably weren't cheap!

No expectation to be subscribed to the channel or to rewatch an old vlog but to answer a question from a recent vlog that is easy.

I just wish they had a bigger following
Spreading out cruise content is just an excuse and cover. Otherwise they would have whatrf their plans in the previous vlogs at the time and they would have shared on Instagram at the time. All a sly pre meditated work around so people don't work out they broken the rules..and they are such bad liars on camera, you would think they would be good at it now !

Reactions: 8
Just skimmed through the go Ape vlog on fastforward and the scene where the kerchingas were sat watching the large TV looks like a scene from The Undatatables ..they really are scamming these vunerable / lonely people it's a shame.

Maybe this is what they mean by working 😂
Its a full time job putting his so called eye bag removal ointment on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah its gone! Need to lol at someone commenting that the nieces would love the Disney cruise on the video they shared! They are too cheap to go on it themselves let alone paying for someone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just skimmed through the go Ape vlog on fastforward and the scene where the kerchingas were sat watching the large TV looks like a scene from The Undatatables ..they really are scamming these vunerable / lonely people it's a shame.

Its a full time job putting his so called eye bag removal ointment on
The skin around his eyes is so thin and pale now it's hilarious. He looks like a poundshop Papa Lazarou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling that the parents paid for the food at the cafe and garden centre as prick was woofing down a sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that the parents paid for the food at the cafe and garden centre as prick was woofing down a sandwich
Yes I think so as his dad was last out and his mum was lingering..They need to save money for all the eye ointment for the lizard and black hair dye for the bald one .

• Haha
Spending the day on their phones monitoring all SM👀, shitting themselves :ROFLMAO: If they had an ounce of common sense they'd have written off the £250 each on Regal Princess and put it down to experience for being caught out, but nope, the arrogant scamming twats think they can break the rules and get away with it :mad: Let's see how that works for you guys because you can't monitor what's said on here from 6pm BST tonight 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.