The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really VERY vague in saying a "spontaneous" cruise around the time of Leighs birthday on tonights slog, to be fair while folk are daft enough to keep paying for this repetitive yawnathon they'll keep lapping it up and enjoying the life!

Reactions: 10
So they just go from holiday to holiday with the cash patrons send them ? The patrons must be daft I wouldn't even send them a old cigarette token they are greedy and work shy .

I think the spontaneous cruise was booked when they were on the Celebrity cruise. Im sure I recall Prick moaning that the ships wifi wasn't brilliant and Pouty filmed him on one of the ships computers. He was probably booking it then as he didn't trust the booking to go through on his phone or laptop.

I think the spontaneous cruise was booked when they were on the Celebrity cruise. Im sure I recall Prick moaning that the ships wifi wasn't brilliant and Pouty filmed him on one of the ships computers. He was probably booking it then as he didn't trust the booking to go through on his phone or laptop.
No pretty sure it was booked at the same time as they booked the Celebrity cruise, they said they were "looking for a friend" (Neil or the woman who sent the champagne) and had found one for £250. So they both planned all along to break the rules. They are complete knobs :mad:

• Angry
I don’t think they are doing YouTube anymore which is a shame. Well unless vlogma$$ appeals. Shame they didn’t do one in the last year
They are. They didn’t believe they had enough to do content during lockdown. I think Luke said they’re hoping to do Vlogmas and they’re not going back to Disney until next year. Rich had a knee op and he has Crohn’s so it obvious that they want to be sure. They did the Disney cruise staycation but didn’t want to vlog it and just enjoy it for themselves. I mean we are fairly saturated with Disney cruise vlogs. The caravan twunts were late to that bandwagon too. They always miss the curve and get the tail

I’ve just watched the Go Ape vlog and Jade and Hannah are def the faves for now however I wouldn’t get comfortable in those spots, remember Nicky and Charlotte. They’re not really mentioned anymore. Charlotte always seemed a bit excitable however she paid to visit them in Florida for a long weekend. That was a big (and slightly mad) gesture. And Nicky was a wee bit boring but seemed like a lovely, genuine guy.
Yeah I believe Charlotte is still around. They’re both still admins on the FB pages I think. I heard that Charlotte had a family tragedy and of course Nicky lost off that weight, which spurred their fat busters group and prick took credit for Nicky’s weight loss even though it was all Nicky. I hope they both move on from these two as they show no growth as human beings. Stuck in a trend and not moving on.

Reactions: 9
They’ve spent some serious money over the past couple of months. Sure they go cheap when they can like the Paris hotel, but I’d still estimate a good 3-5k in 2 months or so. If I was paying £18 a month as a Patreon I’d honestly be so turned off that they’ve done 3 cruises, DLP, endless nights and trips away, with lots more planned.

That’s without the hair transplant and other frivolous purchases like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (sorry, James - or is it Parker?).

I’d love love love to know whether they’re A) burning through life savings at an unsustainable rate B) somehow conning enough Patreons into funding it [maybe I’m a minority but I don’t think they make as much from Patreon as some might think] or C) they’re growing their rental portfolio behind the scenes and using tenants’ rents to fund their lifestyle. Probably a mix of all three.

Reactions: 12
They’ve spent some serious money over the past couple of months. Sure they go cheap when they can like the Paris hotel, but I’d still estimate a good 3-5k in 2 months or so. If I was paying £18 a month as a Patreon I’d honestly be so turned off that they’ve done 3 cruises, DLP, endless nights and trips away, with lots more planned.

That’s without the hair transplant and other frivolous purchases like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (sorry, James - or is it Parker?).

I’d love love love to know whether they’re A) burning through life savings at an unsustainable rate B) somehow conning enough Patreons into funding it [maybe I’m a minority but I don’t think they make as much from Patreon as some might think] or C) they’re growing their rental portfolio behind the scenes and using tenants’ rents to fund their lifestyle. Probably a mix of all three.
Who knows ? But they are work shy and don't get up and do a days work ...the idol rich .They will know all about it if one day they lose all the patrions cash .

Reactions: 6
Why do they have to slam food down like that? In the shop Nick 'holder of the purse strings' was packing the shopping but was slamming it into the box

Reactions: 7
Why do they have to slam food down like that? In the shop Nick 'holder of the purse strings' was packing the shopping but was slamming it into the box
I don't think the bald one is allowed to spend a penny .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's the timeline, near enough 2 months of gallivanting, all funded by Patrons (PAYG sheep), some of whom are on welfare benefits (PIP):

After a few hotel stays on the way down the first cruise was Celebrity Silhouette, Aug 21-28th. At least one person on that cruise tested positive.

The second cruise, Regal Princess, was either Aug 28th-Sept 1, or more likely Sept 1-5th. Whichever it was, it was within the 7 day protocol window which prohibits "back on back" cruises because of Covid. They should not have gone on it, however cheap it was. End of :mad:

They then spent 7-13th Sept at various meet ups/hotel stopovers celebrating Leigh's birthday and seeing their "fans" before going to
DLP 13th-20th Sept.

Then 24th/25th Sept they went on the Patreon meet up trip down at the Village/Premier Inn and went to Go Ape.

Then the parents came to stay (today's vlog) so around 26-28th Sept.

Oct 5-12th they went on cruise 3, Anthem of the Seas, no doubt staying somewhere en route or in Southampton.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Here's the timeline, near enough 2 months of gallivanting, all funded by Patrons (PAYG sheep), some of whom are on welfare benefits (PIP):

After a few hotel stays on the way down the first cruise was Celebrity Silhouette, Aug 21-28th. At least one person on that cruise tested positive.

The second cruise, Regal Princess, was either Aug 28th-Sept 1, or more likely Sept 1-5th. Whichever it was, it was within the 7 day protocol window which prohibits "back on back" cruises because of Covid. They should not have gone on it, however cheap it was. End of :mad:

They then spent 7-13th Sept at various meet ups/hotel stopovers celebrating Leigh's birthday and seeing their "fans" before going to
DLP 13th-20th Sept.

Then 24th/25th Sept they went on the Patreon meet up trip down at the Village/Premier Inn and went to Go Ape.

Then the parents came to stay (today's vlog) so around 26-28th Sept.

Oct 5-12th they went on cruise 3, Anthem of the Seas, no doubt staying somewhere en route or in Southampton.
Pretty sure Regal was the B2B on the 28th then, very, very naughty guys 👎

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.