The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always do boring build up videos ..the boring packing , travel day ect and the boring diet in-between the holidays they must think we are all as daft as they look they have just made a proper full off themselves and showed there true lying colours .

Reactions: 8
Pouty be like "We are tired because It's been a long travel day". Aye it must have been bleeping exhausting walking from one ship to the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow let us know if he comments back!

It's so obvious watching the vlog that they've got off one & straight on another, looks like they still had tags on their cases from previous cruise, I'm no-where near the sleuth you guys are so I wait for your proper updates 😂😂
He did, immediately. But said he googled and couldn't find anything other than required test on boarding. It's on his full English breakfast vlog.

Reactions: 9
Pouty be like "We are tired because It's been a long travel day". Aye it must have been bleeping exhausting walking from one ship to the other.
Shows what liars they are and the date of Saturday the 28th clear to see on the bedroom TV screen. As you say literally walked off the silhouette and on to the next ship. No Facebook or twitter posts at all today mentioning this cruise, they are shysters

Reactions: 12
Big mistake for wannabe cruise or travel vloggers to flout the rules :mad: It's time to let the cruise companies know what this pair of liars and fakes have been up to. The evidence is there too👀
They also lied to their Patreons as that screenshot from their Patreon page was Sept 5th and they said they had just got off that day, unless they stayed on the ship from Sept 1-5th too?

Reactions: 10
He did, immediately. But said he googled and couldn't find anything other than required test on boarding. It's on his full English breakfast vlog.
Your comment on that video isn’t visible to me. I think dear old Bazza may have shadow banned you.

• Wow
Shame on them for flouting rules and to their hangers on for not standing up against their bullshit :poop: Get yourselves in the bin the lot of you:mad:

The unfortunate truth is that the 'Lodgers' A) won't know it's back to back and that it's not allowed or B) don't care.

If any of us question it they'll delete the comments. This has shown them for what they really are.

I don't think we need to worry about them ever getting free cruises - they're not on many peoples' PR lists!

Bloody white Everlast socks on a cruise.

I'm all for people wearing what they want and wouldn't normally shame people but those socks do my head in! So bloody old-fashioned and even more annoying that they match! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi all, I just registered because I’m so angry they’ve got away with breaking the rules. This is almost as bad at tax and ash. They are lying SO much, it’s embarrassing. Broken the cruise rules. I’m going to write an email to the companies to highlight that they broke the 7 days gap that was required.

Disgusting people

Reactions: 15
I hope someone reports them to the cruise lines they’ve traveled on and they get banned from future cruises with them that would be awesome 👏 and if they love Disney soooo much why is Nick so against doing another Disney cruise?? !!!

Reactions: 10
I hope someone reports them to the cruise lines they’ve traveled on and they get banned from future cruises with them that would be awesome 👏 and if they love Disney soooo much why is Nick so against doing another Disney cruise?? !!!
Because Disney cruises don't do a drinks package... that simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.