The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two cruises back to back end of august
Disneyland Paris mid ish September
3rd cruise October

Making up for not going on holiday for 10 years…. 🙄
AND living their ‘Every day is best’ life after Leigh’s Spleen episode that he doesn’t like to talk about every other vlog…

Does anyone else agree that Nick is looking more and more like Droopy?

1634557758879.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A cook wouldn't by just fresh boxes

I wonder if sazzles on here as a member lol ?
She is another person they badly took advantage of. She seems like a lovely lady and i couldnt stand the horrible comments made to her by them both. And they have the cheek to preach be kind!

Reactions: 13
What a heartless selfish bastards they could of be more sympathetic than heart emojis dickheads
Twats. Takes 2 mins for a short kind message. They really don't give a tit or would engage more. Prick is always on his phone.
Don't know why people bother. Why claim to have a lodgers community and not engage with people

Reactions: 10
So, I did a thing. I commented on Theme Park Bazza how upset I was that not only did Nick and Leighvil flaunt the covid rules going on back-to-back cruises but that they monetized it.

Reactions: 18
Twats. Takes 2 mins for a short kind message. They really don't give a tit or would engage more. Prick is always on his phone.
Don't know why people bother. Why claim to have a lodgers community and not engage with people
Every day is best, Be kind etc and that's the best they can do when someone opens their heart to them, presumably someone who likes and follows them. Obvs too much effort to offer a few kind words to acknowledge the persons sadness 😔

So, I did a thing. I commented on Theme Park Bazza how upset I was that not only did Nick and Leighvil flaunt the covid rules going on back-to-back cruises but that they monetized it.
Oh wow let us know if he comments back!

It's so obvious watching the vlog that they've got off one & straight on another, looks like they still had tags on their cases from previous cruise, I'm no-where near the sleuth you guys are so I wait for your proper updates 😂😂

Lol did they honestly park in the shopping centre car park 😂😂😂 twats

So flakey “our previous cruise series”

Barely showing the celebrity ship they got off that very morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So IF it was a week later then why no travel day? Are people not going to notice that?

I was going to do that. Maybe all of us should do it as well.

They ALWAYS do a travel day, even for the Go Ape meet, and yet not for this cruise?! Must think folk are stupid and such a "coincidence" that the celebrity silhouette was "in dock" too lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't do a packing video either, or travel day. They did at least change their clothes lol

Guys! Go watch the video but at x0.5 speed! They sound even more stupid (if that was possible) than at normal speed!

• Haha
More cruise content 🙄 I watched 8 mins on fast forward if you have seen one cruise you have seen them all it's utter boring same old same old I can't believe folk pay for this crap .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.