The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)
Because they love Disney, and it shows. They're not doing it for the Disney dollar unlike TLG.

Reactions: 12
What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)
They are both male couples and thats where the similarities end

*The Mr's work full time
*The Mr's fund all their own trips
*The Mr's have an genuine love for Disney
*The Mr's are absolutely hilarious without trying or belittling anyone
*The Mr's genuinely love each other
The Caravan twats do none of the above

Also the Mr's don't fill their vlogs with loads of adverts either

• Heart
Reactions: 23
L&R are also Disney vloggers who do it for the love of Disney unlike the £££ like these two twats.

Reactions: 13
The problem is that they gained a good amount of subs with their bad attitude. But they only gained so many because of their two Disney trips. So it’s no wonder the lodge guys haven’t gained many more. People mainly subbed for Disney and not them..

i think they prob look down on any other vloggers who has less subs than them. I think they did q&a a few weeks ago saying who they were friends with on YT. Can’t remember who tho
Yaz and Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have they mentioned the 50th party and not being invited…
They are still too far behind with uploads of the vlogs.They have mentioned it in replies to vlogs implying they weren't invited because they speak their minds. That's not the reason of course. They are delusional as ever 🤡

• Haha
L&R are also Disney vloggers who do it for the love of Disney unlike the £££ like these two twats.
I don’t think they are doing YouTube anymore which is a shame. Well unless vlogma$$ appeals. Shame they didn’t do one in the last year

Reactions: 6
the lodge guys used a few of the phrases that the misters were known for a while back, (Tit sweat scale and driving miss daisy) and even used some on their much if I recall correctly (someone please correct me if I’m wrong)

So I think the comparisons started there really - it was clear the lodge guys were watching the
Misters and trying to copy a few things - but it obviously comes off as disingenuous as everything else they do!

the lodge guys used a few of the phrases that the misters were known for a while back, (Tit sweat scale and driving miss daisy) and even used some on their much if I recall correctly (someone please correct me if I’m wrong)

So I think the comparisons started there really - it was clear the lodge guys were watching the
Misters and trying to copy a few things - but it obviously comes off as disingenuous as everything else they do!
Ah. That makes sense. I totally forgot about that. They copied them 100%. Thanks everyone. They are total w ankers

Reactions: 9
They are still too far behind with uploads of the vlogs.They have mentioned it in replies to vlogs implying they weren't invited because they speak their minds. That's not the reason of course. They are delusional as ever 🤡
I keep forgetting they are in their own lodge based time dimension 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You hit the nail firmly on the head! Friends are people you meet organically who you share experiences with, laughter and tears, over a period of time until a bond is built, not people who pay you £10 a month to talk to you online, it is just all so superficial. I can't imagine how sad someone's life is when they have to pay for friends and feel the need to send them gifts just to get a mention. Its all very sad
They charge £10 for a video shout out as well. I wonder how many suckers have done this?
knobs1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Mr and mr always said they never do patron and don’t agree with taking people money they feels it’s wrong

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the Go Ape vlog and Jade and Hannah are def the faves for now however I wouldn’t get comfortable in those spots, remember Nicky and Charlotte. They’re not really mentioned anymore. Charlotte always seemed a bit excitable however she paid to visit them in Florida for a long weekend. That was a big (and slightly mad) gesture. And Nicky was a wee bit boring but seemed like a lovely, genuine guy.

Reactions: 8
Did I see that right 2 chicken parcels split 4 ways and a WHOLE kebab each ???????

• Haha
How can they get excited about holidays ? when they life each day as if they are on holiday anyway in the caravan going for lunch walks ect .He is just covering his eye bags with the specs on .I see the bald one is still bald with his head sunroof so it's been a waste off the brainwashed members cash .Jade's teeth are ridiculousy huge why has she never got a brace ?

• Haha
So is this the back to back cruise .. few folk said they thought they saw them but none of them approached them, that’s quite telling!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.