The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive hypocrisy going on here, don't be weird about going to breakfast at a hotel when you're jumping on one cruise after another! Cmon prick respond to these comments you look like nobs (you always have and will to be fair šŸ¤£)

Reactions: 12
They'll possibly go to DLP over the next year to use their AP if they can be bothered but just don't see them forking out thousands for WDW or California when it hardly increases their subscribers or sheep prepared to pay to see the crappy content earlier than everyone else who have figured out the scam.
They are so far behind with uploads anyway that even vlogmas is going to be a fail for them at this rate. Bye bye The Time To Call It A Day Guys :ROFLMAO:
Their vlogmas will be our Easter šŸ˜‚

Massive hypocrisy going on here, don't be weird about going to breakfast at a hotel when you're jumping on one cruise after another! Cmon prick respond to these comments you look like nobs (you always have and will to be fair šŸ¤£)
Someone on here got it right, they didnā€™t wanna breakfast with the newbies, so the ā€œold men soldiers/bagpipersā€ (just FYI Nick old men soldiers are respectfully called veterans!!) were a convenient excuse!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That car is very noisy
Was it one or two vlogs that pouty edited as it kept changing
500 hundred in the coach party but only two coaches - how big are the coaches?
They must gave been miffed as the PI breakfast is usually lovely
Moaning they are tired but instead of going to sleep they watch TV?

So where was their 3rd cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They drove to Southampton, blimey those miles must be racking up. They will be paying excess mileage soon

Reactions: 10
Ok, Iā€™m confused and need a re cap. Whatā€™s the situ with these two? Faked the timing of a cruise to avoid getting in trouble? Iā€™ve tried to read the threads.. but thereā€™s a lot. Now another one? Help!

Reactions: 6
Ok, Iā€™m confused and need a re cap. Whatā€™s the situ with these two? Faked the timing of a cruise to avoid getting in trouble? Iā€™ve tried to read the threads.. but thereā€™s a lot. Now another one? Help!
Two cruises back to back end of august
Disneyland Paris mid ish September
3rd cruise October

Making up for not going on holiday for 10 yearsā€¦. šŸ™„

• Haha
Two cruises back to back end of august
Disneyland Paris mid ish September
3rd cruise October

Making up for not going on holiday for 10 yearsā€¦. šŸ™„
Thank you!!!

However, what a dull life it is to fund it. That go ape vlog showed what they have to do to earn money to go on this trips. Befriend people and waste their time with people they clearly donā€™t like. Time is the one thing we canā€™t buy.

Honestly, Iā€™d rather have a 9-5 I liked and then enjoyed every min outside of it with people I really do like. It also must heavily impact their relationship. What is real and what is for the camera. Very blurred lines

I donā€™t envy them at all.

• Heart
Thank you!!!

However, what a dull life it is to fund it. That go ape vlog showed what they have to do to earn money to go on this trips. Befriend people and waste their time with people they clearly donā€™t like. Time is the one thing we canā€™t buy.

Honestly, Iā€™d rather have a 9-5 I liked and then enjoyed every min outside of it with people I really do like. It also must heavily impact their relationship. What is real and what is for the camera. Very blurred lines

Agreed. The relationship is held together by the vlog and all the fakery around it. It is a miserable existence, no amount of editing can hide how bad their relationship is.

Thank you!!!

You hit the nail firmly on the head! Friends are people you meet organically who you share experiences with, laughter and tears, over a period of time until a bond is built, not people who pay you Ā£10 a month to talk to you online, it is just all so superficial. I can't imagine how sad someone's life is when they have to pay for friends and feel the need to send them gifts just to get a mention. Its all very sad

Reactions: 15
So true to all of that! Itā€™s interesting how low the views are now too, especially in patreon related flogs. 5.8k views after nearly 2 days. Whatā€™s the point.

i genuinely think that doing patreon actually wrecks your channel and any further growth. You get stuck in a rut and you think your content is good because a handful of people are paying for it. Your making vlogs for maybe 100-200 people, when there are millions of people you are missing out on

They are nearly at 22k subs. Theyā€™ve grown hardly anything in a year. Others have grown loads and itā€™s not even their job.

Reactions: 13
So true to all of that! Itā€™s interesting how low the views are now too, especially in patreon related flogs. 5.8k views after nearly 2 days. Whatā€™s the point.

i genuinely think that doing patreon actually wrecks your channel and any further growth. You get stuck in a rut and you think your content is good because a handful of people are paying for it. Your making vlogs for maybe 100-200 people, when there are millions of people you are missing out on

They are nearly at 22k subs. Theyā€™ve grown hardly anything in a year. Others have grown loads and itā€™s not even their job.
I totally agree with this, it is like the kids story "The Kings new clothes" because the adoring fans told him his magical clothes were amazing he didn't realise he was infact walking around naked. Sadly Leigh is the most vain lazy man he's happy to suck up the gushing "you're amazing" from the payg friends instead of taking a long hard look at how dull the vlogs actually are. His laziness is showing now in just how badly edited the last months worth of vlogs have been edited.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they watch any other vloggers?

I watched the latest mr David and Mr ian last night, they were sat in bed chatting about DLP, no effort, completely genuine, no daft coffee making shots etc etc. And then I watched a lodge guys and the contrast is shocking.

I think it's probably just personality over content. If you are a tit person, it's hard to hide it.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they watch any other vloggers?

I watched the latest mr David and Mr ian last night, they were sat in bed chatting about DLP, no effort, completely genuine, no daft coffee making shots etc etc. And then I watched a lodge guys and the contrast is shocking.

I think it's probably just personality over content. If you are a tit person, it's hard to hide it.
The problem is that they gained a good amount of subs with their bad attitude. But they only gained so many because of their two Disney trips. So itā€™s no wonder the lodge guys havenā€™t gained many more. People mainly subbed for Disney and not them..

i think they prob look down on any other vloggers who has less subs than them. I think they did q&a a few weeks ago saying who they were friends with on YT. Canā€™t remember who tho

Reactions: 8
Mr D and Mr I are genuine and don't need to fake it. Speaks volumes that the Mr's (who only have one quarter of the subs) were invited to the 50th unlike these fake clowns. Bye bye LG

Reactions: 16
David and Ian are also spending their money on viewers. They are giving away one of the bags from the 50th event and have added to it by buying items in DLP. some of which probably weren't cheap!

No expectation to be subscribed to the channel or to rewatch an old vlog but to answer a question from a recent vlog that is easy.

I just wish they had a bigger following

Reactions: 20
Whatā€™s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David donā€™t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.