The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the cheapest is £4.50 (+VAT) and you don't get the discord with that?! SO you need to pay least £8.50 (+VAT) before you get access to talk to them>! Cos lets be honest, you ain't getting a word in on the group videos!

Love how they stopped trying to spell it right in the description and they call it patron and not patreon!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, why are they not calling their patreons "Lodgers", its not uncommon for people to give their followers a name, and tbh this would sound so much nicer. Could refer to people becoming lodgers than patreons. Or do they already do that and i have just missed that?!

Reactions: 5
Also, why are they not calling their patreons "Lodgers", its not uncommon for people to give their followers a name, and tbh this would sound so much nicer. Could refer to people becoming lodgers than patreons. Or do they already do that and i have just missed that?!
I thought they did refer to them as lodgers? May have misheard though.

Reactions: 4
I actually hate this pair of disrespectful bawbags but try as I might I can’t stop watching. To refer to the group at breakfast as old men wearing medals and bag pipers was shocking. They are more likely Scottish veterans travelling with their military pipe band. These men fought for your country you pair of arseholes. Without them you would probably be speaking German by now. Show some respect. And to not go to breakfast because there was one Covid case? Well it hasn’t stopped you galavanting half way across the country and the North Sea staying in god knows how many hotels and cruises. You weren’t worried about catching Covid then were you? bleeping Dipshits.

Reactions: 20
I think the COVID at breakfast was an excuse to avoid the kerchingas as it looked like their 'faves' had already left!!

It is so sad to see people turn up to meet them wearing their Lodge Guys merch. It looks so sad!!

Reactions: 17
I did accidentally hate watch the last vlog and noticed that they said hello to a few idiots who are paying them, not their full names like before, it was David C , Claire H etc more easy to lie about I suppose
Another bug bear of mine, reading the new kerchingas full names. Much better saying the initial of the surname.
Now, Leigh, can you bloody block people's number plates?

Reactions: 11
If they really want to re-brand themselves as travel vloggers, then they need to stop the boring day in their life type vlogs. People who would watch travel vlogs aren’t looking to watch two balding middle aged men make twatting coffee and butter toast. Either be daily vloggers and be up to date with postings to reflect the current news or be travel vloggers and be a few weeks behind. Just pick a bleeping lane.

Reactions: 13
They just don't seem happy with life!! Even with a reduced schedule of 3 times a week and sometimes a Sunday, they are still needing to produce content quickly for people who are paying for early access. So even though they had a holiday at DLP, by taking a full week off, then coming back and having events to go to, they are stressed to get videos out and sound like they are sick of watching the content. If you are sick of watching memories of your own holiday, how do you expect people watching to be happy with it!

How is that the life of 2 men who seem to brag about getting away from the 9-5 grind. They are slaves to the content machine that they put themselves in!

Agree, they are not outstanding in either category they try to class themselves under1

Reactions: 11
Aw diddums, they've had a busy week. Doing what guys? Eating and drinking on a ship? Yeah, verybusy🤔🙄
I’ve just been blocked by them for replying to someone on that post telling them they’ve actually been on 3 cruises, not just 2

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to think that they won't visit any Disney park often any more.
The snub of the 50th London celebration hurt them much more than they let on.
Nick's ego is far too fragile to see channels with much fewer subs go.
It's a testament to quality over quantity.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just been blocked by them for replying to someone on that post telling them they’ve actually been on 3 cruises, not just 2
I don't think they'll even mention the Regal Princess cruise... like it never happened, they'll go straight on to the cruise from this week, even though Nick when listing their adventures so far this year on last nights vlog said 2 cruises up to the time of the Go Ape meet up 🤫 trouble is they're not the brightest so will prob trip themselves up lol

Reactions: 7
They'll possibly go to DLP over the next year to use their AP if they can be bothered but just don't see them forking out thousands for WDW or California when it hardly increases their subscribers or sheep prepared to pay to see the crappy content earlier than everyone else who have figured out the scam.
They are so far behind with uploads anyway that even vlogmas is going to be a fail for them at this rate. Bye bye The Time To Call It A Day Guys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.