The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snow White and the huntsman is an updated version of snow while….. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Leigh "I thought I'd spend some time with Hannah"
What about the others who weren't doing the Go Ape? They're the ones who are paying you. I think Hannah and Jade are in the hierarchy of the group of friends that they are not even paying Leigh and Nick anymore. I recall that Nick, in a vlog and I think he was talking about this meet up said that it was for Patreons and you tube members, he insinuated that there's a few on discord that don't pay. My guess is Hannah and Jade.

Reactions: 8
Imagine talking about your ‘friends’ and having to differentiate between them by stating whether they pay you or not 💰

Reactions: 14
General annoyance all round in this slog

At breakfast Prick throws the tongs on the counter out of it's resting dish so he can get to the spoon then says "Sanitise our hands after" because they're so hot on that 🙄

Telling Leigh there won't be flies there as it's September then at Go Ape he mentions there being so many flies

Saying how far they are from the lodge, then back tracking incase we find out where it is
"10 mins, maybe 15 or 30"

Taking the extra teabags from hotel ......tight fisted wankers

And how thw actual duck can Leigh still be editing the DLP vlogs when he's twice said he's on last one and another time said he's done 🤷‍♀️ It's like bloody groundhog day with these two

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the two months prior to the Go Ape meet they've spent 21 nights away, including cruises (Nick said cruises)
Wouldn't go to eat breakfast downstairs as someone from another group tested positive for Covid. Oh the irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they have either been showing the vlogs out of sequence or re-filmed some of them. The one today for the Go Ape Pouty's hair was a lot lighter than the one where they apparently finished editing the Paris blogs... Either that or the hair dye washes out very easily.

• Haha
Does anybody have an idea on how much they earn doing this stuff?

Does anybody have an idea on how much they earn doing this stuff?
I’d imagine very little from YouTube but pateron enough to live the life they do but that’s also topped up from the property lettings.

E4CBD7ED-942F-4657-8C58-4D35EDF93482.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Watching tonights vlog.

Prick doesn't even know the name of the people who he's having a meal with 😂 and he's so disrespectful saying eww to one of the dishes, he did that at a gurkha restaurant in York too, ignorant twit

Reactions: 9

Apologies it wasn't a toasted currant tea cake, it was leek and potato soup 😂 forward to 5:55 for the red eyes 👀

Prick treats pouty like tit for the rest of the video, deflects the stress onto him, he can't help himself but say 'I told you so'

I felt sorry for pouty, quite uncomfortable to watch in places
Looking at the date I think this is when when their business started to fail

Re the meal - if they were there to catch up in person why would you sit next to your husband in the corner and next to the two loud mouth brown nose friends?
Surely you would sit at a different table to each other and then swap?
I would have barged into their table and squeezed in ( not that I am a patreon)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I would have barged into their table and squeezed in ( not that I am a patreon)
They would have probably banned you. It was probably done on patreon levels, the more you paid the closer you got to them and they then mention you by name.

• Haha
Watching tonights vlog.

Prick doesn't even know the name of the people who he's having a meal with 😂 and he's so disrespectful saying eww to one of the dishes, he did that at a gurkha restaurant in York too, ignorant twit
That was pretty awful not even knowing their names they must've felt tit watching that vlog back to realise how unimportant they are to Prick

I did accidentally hate watch the last vlog and noticed that they said hello to a few idiots who are paying them, not their full names like before, it was David C , Claire H etc more easy to lie about I suppose

Reactions: 7
That was pretty awful not even knowing their names they must've felt tit watching that vlog back to realise how unimportant they are to Prick
They're all just big £ signs to prick

In the two months prior to the Go Ape meet they've spent 21 nights away, including cruises (Nick said cruises)
Wouldn't go to eat breakfast downstairs as someone from another group tested positive for Covid. Oh the irony!
The not eating breakfast was pathetic then standing at a distance from the patrons, who's names they didn't know, to say goodbye because they'd been in for breakfast and might be contaminated... they really are beyond pathetic 🙄

General annoyance all round in this slog

At breakfast Prick throws the tongs on the counter out of it's resting dish so he can get to the spoon then says "Sanitise our hands after" because they're so hot on that 🙄

Telling Leigh there won't be flies there as it's September then at Go Ape he mentions there being so many flies

Saying how far they are from the lodge, then back tracking incase we find out where it is
"10 mins, maybe 15 or 30"

Taking the extra teabags from hotel ......tight fisted wankers

And how thw actual duck can Leigh still be editing the DLP vlogs when he's twice said he's on last one and another time said he's done 🤷‍♀️ It's like bloody groundhog day with these two
All out of sync, I actually winced when he said he was using the hotel teabags back at the static caravan. Did anyone notice that in the rough landings at the end they showed everyone's except Nicks so I'm guessing it was the worst landing as it was edited out lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.