The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they on a cruise or just pretending to be on one that they already did currently? Do they think people are as thick as they are?

Pair of stupid lying twats.

Reactions: 9
It's definitely sending out a bad vibe turning off the Like/ Dislike counter on YouTube. I think it shows quite clearly there's trouble in the camp. Their viewing figures on 21k subscribers is pretty poor at 8 to 9k on average, even the DLP and cruise vlogs only created a marginal improvement and then only on the 1st couple. They're really just not interesting any more and the relentless pouting from Leigh and the constant know it all attitude from Nick is a massive turn off, even the addition of "friends" in the form of Jaded and Co doesn't help as they're pretty dull and unlikeable too, just mimicking their "idols" Dull and Duller sums up the vloggers and the vlogs.

Reactions: 11
They're not doing too bad considering how "scared" they were to leave the apartment during the pandemic causing them to have Tesco deliveries every week, not to mention Amazon food orders nearly every bloody night and have eggs and milk delivered. And ranting about a dangerous farm shop!

Let's see, 13 months ago they walked up Snowdon and did the zip wire - 3 nights away.

In the last 6 months or so, in no particular order they've...
3 cruises
DLP
Eastbourne
Highclere Castle
Did a bit of the Cotswolds
A night in a 'shed'
A night on a boat with Hannah and Mark
Several trips to Hull
Shopping in Leeds
Hannah and Mark stayed in the apartment and lodge with them
Jade stayed in Lodge one of those nights
Nick's mum wasn't allowed to stay in the lodge around the same time though because of Covid.
Lake District.

Personally, I haven't been scared of Covid, just kept myself to myself, in the lockdowns only gone out once a week to do the supermarket shop. In between lockdowns last year we went for 3 nights to a cottage in Derbyshire and went to Chester for the day about a month ago.

So yeah, they've really been scared!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They're not doing too bad considering how "scared" they were to leave the apartment during the pandemic causing them to have Tesco deliveries every week, not to mention Amazon food orders nearly every bloody night and have eggs and milk delivered. And ranting about a dangerous farm shop!

Let's see, 13 months ago they walked up Snowdon and did the zip wire - 3 nights away.

3 cruises
DLP
Eastbourne
Highclere Castle
A night in a 'shed'
Several trips to Hull
Shopping in Leeds
Nick's mum wasn't allowed to stay in the lodge around the same time though because of Covid.
Lake District.

Personally, I haven't been scared of Covid, just kept myself to myself, in the lockdowns only gone out once a week to do the supermarket shop. In between lockdowns last year we went for 3 nights to a cottage in Derbyshire and went to Chester for the day about a month ago.

So yeah, they've really been scared!!
It's crazy isn't it?
Especially since in the same week they booked cruise no.1 they said they would be staying local and staying in more as cases were rising.....full of shite

Reactions: 10
They didn’t take it seriously when did the day 2 test they dont give a tit about COVID all lies

They will get content from anything and everything they can.

Go to tesco, film it.

Make a coffee, film it.

Dye my hair jet black, film it.

Give the kids a gift to show everyone how nice I am, film it.

😂

They travel not for themselves but for views and the chance of getting new subscribers, completely bizarre way of living. Literally everything they do is for the vlog and nothing is sacred, I just do not get it.

I just watched one where they were out having a toasted current tea cake, and got a call from work. The next 'scene' (you aren't shooting a movie ffs) was both of them in the car with bright red eyes as if both of them had just been crying 😂 smallest amount of stress and they both cannot handle it 😂

• Haha
They will get content from anything and everything they can.

Go to tesco, film it.

Make a coffee, film it.

Dye my hair jet black, film it.

Give the kids a gift to show everyone how nice I am, film it.

😂

They travel not for themselves but for views and the chance of getting new subscribers, completely bizarre way of living. Literally everything they do is for the vlog and nothing is sacred, I just do not get it.

I just watched one where they were out having a toasted current tea cake, and got a call from work. The next 'scene' (you aren't shooting a movie ffs) was both of them in the car with bright red eyes as if both of them had just been crying 😂 smallest amount of stress and they both cannot handle it 😂
Which vlog was this please, I need a giggle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which vlog was this please, I need a giggle 🤣

Apologies it wasn't a toasted currant tea cake, it was leek and potato soup 😂 forward to 5:55 for the red eyes 👀

Prick treats pouty like tit for the rest of the video, deflects the stress onto him, he can't help himself but say 'I told you so'

I felt sorry for pouty, quite uncomfortable to watch in places

This vlog just summarises their relationship. Prick is snidey and almost every conversation involves an “I told you so” moment. Even taking a hoover from the skip - I wonder if we ever got a show and tell with his upcycled Hoover. He’s like a 6 year old boy trying to impress someone not giving him enough attention. And the alcohol dependency for Prick is apparent back then. Pouty could take it or leave it but Prick needs it 😢

Reactions: 13
Christ that’s some bad grammar and spelling there 🤦🏻‍♀️
Makes you wonder if this person they met is actually them with the standard of writing

3 cruises
DLP
Eastbourne
Highclere Castle
A night in a 'shed'
Several trips to Hull
Shopping in Leeds
Lake District.
Let's add a few nights for the road trips down to the cruises, stopovers in or near Southampton for/between the cruises, a few Go Apes, trips to the coast and various fan meet ups like Dudley :cool:

Reactions: 9
Apparently Nov 8th is the date the American border opens to UK people. I wonder? 🤔
Well they don't work and can easily manipulate a negative test by not doing it properly as they showed us after DLP. They're not visiting family so the only reason they'd go is to chase the Disney coin. And even if Bazza puts them up just can't see these cheapskates forking out 2k for annual passes plus all the food and drink :cool:

Apparently Nov 8th is the date the American border opens to UK people. I wonder? 🤔
More likely its towards the end of the month, it was never going to be towards the beginning. Flights are already being cancelled for the 7th Nov and beyond..

More likely its towards the end of the month, it was never going to be towards the beginning. Flights are already being cancelled for the 7th Nov and beyond..
I stand corrected. Its being reported on the BBC now. 8th November.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
With another DLP trip coming up, I don't think they will go soon. I can see them sticking with the month of Jan that they need to be out the caravan for.

I read back a couple threads and so funny to see how everyone knows their love of Disney is false, yet they keep pushing that agenda! Its sad! Especially when we all know Prick would rather be in an all inclusive boozy holiday! They are only chasing where they think the money will come from

Apologies it wasn't a toasted currant tea cake, it was leek and potato soup 😂 forward to 5:55 for the red eyes 👀

Prick treats pouty like tit for the rest of the video, deflects the stress onto him, he can't help himself but say 'I told you so'

I felt sorry for pouty, quite uncomfortable to watch in places
Never realised at the time but Jesus how stressed do they look..wonder what the hell happened with the business for them to be in that state

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s vlog and they are showing the petrol crisis….

Only a couple weeks behind then.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.