Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
Tonight’s vlog and they are showing the petrol crisis….

Only a couple weeks behind then.

Reactions: 12
Just went to catch CLIF and oh man he is so so much better than the lodge guys could ever hope to be!! All their artsy shots of putting on shoes and stirring coffee is pathetic. They can barely even hold the camera steady for walking 5 paces

• Heart

Evilhex

Thread Suggestion. Lodge Guys #13 Fake Friends, Fake Subs, Fake Hair, Fake Disney Vloggers

Pathetic guys! You should not have to buy subs if you have a successful channel! You shouldn't have to be on patreon to pay your bills! Get a real fucking job!

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Still a newcomer. Just getting stuck in to a video about living in a lodge. Finding them V. Annoying so far.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Oh goody, they're going to do two separate vlogs about each cruise, how they booked etc. I wonder if they explain the illegal back to back bookings? 🤣

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Next time they go, and we know it's going to be before Christmas, they'll have the 'excuse' of baggage restrictions for not buying things for the girls because as Prick has already told us, they're NEVER driving there again. Yeah right, he'll decide the booze run will be worth the drive.

Sawna

VIP Member
Thank you!!!

However, what a dull life it is to fund it. That go ape vlog showed what they have to do to earn money to go on this trips. Befriend people and waste their time with people they clearly don’t like. Time is the one thing we can’t buy.

Honestly, I’d rather have a 9-5 I liked and then enjoyed every min outside of it with people I really do like. It also must heavily impact their relationship. What is real and what is for the camera. Very blurred lines

I don’t envy them at all.
Agreed. The relationship is held together by the vlog and all the fakery around it. It is a miserable existence, no amount of editing can hide how bad their relationship is.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I can't believe Prick said, "Leigh is in the shop, god knows why as he's probably already bought everything Disney have to offer" .....what has he bought (been allowed to buy)? I can't remember a thing

Also g
Some tests just require a nasal swab but pouty didnt put it up far enough. It should go up to the top of your nose so it hurts a little.
What idiots to do a LfT because pouty had a hot flush! If it had been positive would they have done another PCR

Madness to drive to Warrington unless they already knew Bazza would be there. I think there was a possibility of a Florida trip in November but they decided not to.

Prick didnt enjoy DLP at all
You cant really tell when a vlog was filmed as they are so out of date and all over the place with them
I watched Bazzas vlog where he met "naughty uncle Nick" and Leigh, and you could see the awkwardness and discomfort etched on Nicks face, he needs to be alpha, top dog in his circle and he patently wasn't in this situation. Bazza is obviously working some of the YouTubers to grow his own channel but obvs doesn't realise (yet) what cock wobbles these pair are. Can't wait until they trip themselves up re the 2nd cruise

EmJane86

VIP Member
😂 I knew this would happen! Pouty loves DLP and Prick absolutely hates it! Yet he’s gonna have to play along that they love it for the next year since they bought an annual pass without even getting into the park. Can’t wait to see how miserable they are when they go back and it’s freezing cold and raining…because it’s not Florida!

• Haha

NoseyMare21

I skipped the whole french debacle apart from the travel days. If anyone is planning on driving to France/DLP don’t listen to them 😂 their explanation of the tunnel and process was complete shite lol! I’ve stayed in the same premier inn at Folkestone and while it’s not the most luxurious it’s fine for an overnight to break up the journey in the way to France. I don’t know why but then lugging their huge suitcase for the overnight stops really annoyed me 😂 why not keep a separate overnight bag with you?! if you’re going to give tips about the tunnel why not research first cos otherwise you sound daft!

I notice they’re in Liverpool today! Wonder why? Is this a plan to get the 2nd cruise in?By the way we stopped in Liverpool/embarked from Liverpool? Bit random otherwise!

Geetbo

VIP Member
It's funny how he only leaves a longer and more detailed response when being passive aggressive or sniping. No be kind with them if they never bother to leave kind comments

Totally agree about Nicky he is a much better person than these two. What's the betting Prick makes some nasty sarcastic 'joke' when he sees him next. We know he is a typical narcissist who enjoys bringing people down
I've noticed Prick only tends to pick on vulnerable people though.

He must know if he tried it with most people he'd get his arse handed to him on a plate.

You are not so clever as you thought boys :LOL::LOL:
Just came on to say the same thing!! Knew they would mess up and the date would end up shown somewhere!

What date did they disembark the celebrity silhouette ?!
The video shows them packing their case on the 27th, so would be disembarking on the 28th. So off one ship and on the 2nd ship same day!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just popped in to say I have no idea who these people are but the thread shows up alot to me and the PIP PIP HOORAY title fully SENDS me every time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll see myself out. 👞👞

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
I can still see the date, although you have to pause and slow down the play time.

Haven't heard back from the cruise companies yet, but they take 48 hours to respond