Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vlogwatcher99

He’s also misogynistic
They seem to be unraveling quickly. You usually wouldn’t get the snipe on Facebook

When i first glanced the post i did think it was leigh in a wig :ROFLMAO:

And whats with the sudden engagement in the FB group from Leigh. I did see Nicky posted a weight loss update, he has lost an incredible 9 stone. Although i bet Prick was seething that that post has got the most engagement in a long time with 430 likes and 184 comments and it wasn't about him!
Nicky has done an amazing job. I’m so happy for him. I hope he moves on from these twunts and gets on with his life with confidence. Prick will be green with envy

Reactions: 12

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Yeah Chris seems like a really cool guy and really humble.

pouty can only dream of being this good. Remember when someone called him out for trying and failing to copy some of Chris’ shots and he got all defensive saying he had been doing that for years. 😂
They're so convinced that they're BIG youtube stars now that they think they can get away with anything but what people are actually seeing is the endless greed, the always wanting something for nothing, the vanity and the arrogance and It's really ugly

Sawna

VIP Member
I can't bare how much of a smart arse prick is.

He thinks he's really clever regurgitating information from the Internet in his patronising and condescending tone.

Regurguate on this Prick 🖕🏽

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Pouty be like "We are tired because It's been a long travel day". Aye it must have been fucking exhausting walking from one ship to the other.
Shows what liars they are and the date of Saturday the 28th clear to see on the bedroom TV screen. As you say literally walked off the silhouette and on to the next ship. No Facebook or twitter posts at all today mentioning this cruise, they are shysters

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Why not Google names before vlogging so that they give out the correct information.
Was prick using his phone whilst driving?
Euros not dollars! Why cant they get it right?

They should change to a food channel as they drool over food constantly
Is prick getting a bald patch?
Bland fish because you couldn't add a multitude of sauces
He got SO many words muddled or wrong... and i don't think I've ever seen anyone look so joyless at Disney , he's just marching his way around looking like he's sucking a wasp . He said he'd never seen so many cars at a Disney carpark too... really?!

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is just a car crash. Do they not realise slagging off the ordering system, moaning about the towels etc isn’t going to help their begging for a free cruise. If I was in charge of the companies PR, I would switch off this vlog straight away. Nick moan for the first 10 mins just endlessly complaining.

- unable to pronounce things properly
- moaning about a charge to get things delivered to your sunbed. Do they think there’s hundred of waiters all over the ship finding your location?
- camera on the floor, camera showing lift doors shutting, camera showing the door opening.
- calling a blanket a rug
- trying to link everything back to Disney
- super zoomed in on the daily planner (clearly trying to hide the date)

i can’t even hate watch anymore. Also +600 subs yesterday, someone been shopping I see
I noticed the massive jump in subs yesterday?! 🤥 Totally agree with all you've said it was garbage and just full of their greedy vibes.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
They're so inconsistent, Prick said early on in the last slog they were paying for the latest cruise with the last of the money they'd had saved for the florida holiday they didn't take this year then towards the end he said they were paying for it with a cruise credit they'd got! My guess is they're paying for it with money from generous (but naive) patreons. No drinks package this time but what's the bet there actually is or ones added at the last minute

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Last night a cruise vlog popped up on my recommendations, a recent embarcation day on the Regal Princess. They are two younger men, they have about 6k subscribers and this is all they do on the channel, cruising. The difference to P&P is astonishing, very informative. They took you through check in, Covid testing and boarding. I only watched about 10 mins last night and I now know more about that ship than P&P showed us! For example, it does have a Spa, at an extra cost so obviously it was a no no from P&P.

Geetbo

VIP Member
It definitely does feel like a bit of a change from them. Not only all of this drama but they've basically stopped vlogging since August, other than a couple of poultry updates and their cruise/Disney vlogs. Fair enough if they just fancied a break but they haven't really explained that or explained why they're showing videos in non-chronological orders, etc. All a bit fishy.
I wonder if the kerchingas aren't tipping up enough dollar anymore.

The plan to become top travel vloggers was clearly derailed by covid and I wonder if they just cba with pretending to be mates with the oddballs funding their boring lifestyle anymore.

ExiledManc

Their slogs will put people off cruises as it looks like there’s nothing to do but eat and drink. We know pouty has been heavily editing the drinking out

I can’t get my screenshot to upload but if you look on social blade they LOST -500 subs yesterday. Clearly the paid subs got stopped and rejected by YouTube. So they are totally buying their subs! I bet half of their 22k aren’t even real! HILARIOUS

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Where were hannah and Mark?
The hotel was cheap because it was a 15 drive from the parks. They dont seem to have stayed in the room at all except to sleep at night and during the day.
It really looks like pouty isnt allowed to buy anything if prick doesn't agree. Yet prick has all the alcoholic drinks, a hat and a hoodie and if he is hungry they can eat.
Five guys is expensive compared to macdonalds but the burgers are bigger. It was a huge burger considering it was just a snack.

Security is there to ensure you dont take something in that is prohibited so they will check each time, they cant give a wristband to say no dangerous items!

They are going again in October- how many holidays have they had this year? Bearing in mind they dont really work very much they either have loads of money from renting out their house or the sheep are funding it all.
Did they sell that 1 bed flat?
We laughed out loud at the wristband security comment! So a terrorist goes through at 9 with nothing serious in his bag gets his wristband goes out the park to get his machine gun and re enters the park unchallenged flashing his wristband, thick doesn't even come close, he literally flagged up just how stupid he is with this comment and still he spouts forth with his garbage, on every topic he's an expert!

NoseyMare21

Also clocked in that 2nd cruise reveal video when they’re in the back of his dads car he made a point of saying they went around his birthday. That’s 17th sept according to past flogs so that was also a way to throw people off the back to back cruise scent 😂😂

• Wow

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Seeing all the people on the Misters FB page going to DLP are already making it look so much more fun than these two taunts did and could ever do, the Misters 1st DLP vlog was way more fun to watch than these two, these two even walked passed Casey's Corner and didn't even mention it!! it's so annoying how they pretend to love and jump on bandwagons things just for views!!

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
What’s the comparison of lodge guys and Ian and David? They are both a male couple and went to Disney? I find it a bit odd how they are constantly compared. Or is it a humor thing? Ian and David don’t even have 6k. I think they are nice but just curious the link. (No hate)
Because they love Disney, and it shows. They're not doing it for the Disney dollar unlike TLG.