The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were allowed to repurchase their AP’s but had to pay the new price, so new rules too, I’m presuming water parks etc not included

Reactions: 7
Today's thumbnail, exactly what I wanted to see when eating my tea!
I, for one, do not understand waxing the nose hairs. Trim them yes but they are there for a reason. I pray he gets an ingrown hair and it hurts worse than a gin hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They both were like a bunch of cheapskates looking for free books in church it pissed me off they can afford to buy books leave those books for genuine people not you !

Reactions: 10
I agree that pissed me off x
Same.
Nick's explanation of you have to bring it back afterwards. 🤣 Yes, you can, but the idea is that you take your book(s) there then take one. Or if you don't, make a donation instead. And no, these things are not a Yorkshire thing, we have them here too. I actually donated to one today, I didn't take a book as there was nothing I fancied, but left some money for the ice cream fund it was for.

They’re trying to drive people toward their patreon by pushing vlogs out. They were always about 8 days behind so the paid viewers could see early and discuss on discord, they may think people are desperate for new content and it may push more money their way. Given the amount of Disney vloggers who have down cruises and proper cruise vloggers who were on the first cruise out, I’d say they’re behind the game again.

Reactions: 9
“James” didn’t sound great in that vlog. They’d never make it to dlp in that car all the way from Yorkshire. Crazy to even contemplate it.

They were allowed to repurchase their AP’s but had to pay the new price, so new rules too, I’m presuming water parks etc not included
Not if you got them before the new prices were released. Also you don't need to make park reservations for the water parks.

Reactions: 5
They’re trying to drive people toward their patreon by pushing vlogs out. They were always about 8 days behind so the paid viewers could see early and discuss on discord, they may think people are desperate for new content and it may push more money their way. Given the amount of Disney vloggers who have down cruises and proper cruise vloggers who were on the first cruise out, I’d say they’re behind the game again.
Each to their own but you couldn't pay me to watch their content early, much less pay them for the privilege of watching them get drunk or sit on a sunbed in shorts and a coat. Plenty of Disney staycation cruises and DLP content to watch without having to pay these idiots. Also Spoonfullofsugar's cruise on the maiden Virgin cruise voyage from the UK.

In that church mooching for free books they should be ashamed and they should have left a huge donation with the money they thief each month from vulnerable people.

0E77E7A1-CB3A-425A-9B27-06B7445278C5.png

Yup as someone said the other day Geocaching didn’t last long…. Yet they’ve made several vlogs about geocaching.

Reactions: 6
So going to stay home to avoid people yet within 5 minutes shall we go out and take a flask. Nope let's go to a drive through, a church to get cheap books and stop somewhere else.
Going stir crazy the next day so had to go out again! How did they manage on the cruise as they will have cabin fever

300 calorie dinner but they dont mention or show the snacks they probably had or the drink

They need to label their clothes

Reactions: 9
Also picking up a book that they have no idea where it came from!!!, not that it’s a problem for people who genuinely want to use the service, it’s a great idea, but these two twonks make such a big deal about “keeping a low profile”

Exactly, that keeping a low profile didn't even last one vlog!
They must really hate their lives if they can't spend one day just chilling in one of their many properties

I can’t imagine not wanting to spend any time in my own home, it’s my safe haven, my comfort zone, imagine trying to find and justify a different reason every day NOT to stay in your own home!!!!

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine not wanting to spend any time in my own home, it’s my safe haven, my comfort zone, imagine trying to find and justify a different reason every day NOT to stay in your own home!!!!
It's crazy! They apparently love the Caravan as they modelled the flat on it, with all the same bloody colours and bedding etc!

If they had some sort of structure to their day, like work or volunteering etc they would love their time at home

It's crazy! They apparently love the Caravan as they modelled the flat on it, with all the same bloody colours and bedding etc!

If they had some sort of structure to their day, like work or volunteering etc they would love their time at home
I don't know if they really like either now. Nick keeps wanting to go back to the flat and then they get fed up and want to go back to the lodge and then they repeat the cycle after a few days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.