The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick fell asleep because he is a alcoholic and his liver is starting to fail ..he has all the symptoms.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Nick, I know you think we're trolls but please will you go and see a doctor for a full check up.

Reactions: 9
Asleep at 7.30pm because the lush ate too much food? maybe, drank too much booze, more likely.

Reactions: 12
In bed by 7.30 & then waiting in the Theatre for a talk on Stress Management, sounds riveting 🧐 talk about 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 fest cruise!!

Reactions: 13
What a fantastic advert they are for that cruise line :rolleyes: Eat yourself sick, drink yourself into a stupor and never leave the ship. They are a pair of total losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I give up on these 2 assholes. Just tell the truth, your to lazy and cheap to get off the ship. Only thing they are qualified for is a How not to Travel vlog.
Prick wants to drink as much as he can as it’s all inclusive that’s why they haven’t left the ship

Reactions: 10
To be fair a lot of people would stay on the ship rather than visit ports. I would enjoy the peace and quiet if lots did get off and make the most of the food and drink.
Though not to the extent of falling asleep at 7.30pm

Reactions: 5
Well he wouldn’t leave MNSSHP until he had recouped in candy the cost of his ticket!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bad uncles.png

Blimey people must have had some seriously bad uncles if they thing these two are perfect

Ha ha imagine walking back onto a cruise ship with Primark bags. Aww that's a peach 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I give up on these 2 assholes. Just tell the truth, your to lazy and cheap to get off the ship. Only thing they are qualified for is a How not to Travel vlog.
And they're the type of people that'll say in the future that they've travelled around Scotland....(by travel around Scotland, they mean actually travelling around the outsides of Scotland on a ship!). "Have you guys been to *inset place name*?" "Yeah, we visited there when we did a cruise in 2021" (but stayed on the cruise ship).

Like saying you've visited somewhere but in reality you've done a connecting flight and never left the airport!

Reactions: 14
I really hope they’ve had the kids with them in good faith and not just for views. They’re lovely little girls who’ve had a terrible time so in some respect I’m glad they do have their uncles albeit I don’t agree with how they act with them with certain things. And it will have been nice for his sister to have the break too, and as much as he won’t admit it on the flog you can tell nick had fun!

The last scene with the girls looking upset, to me it didn't look like they were upset to be going home. Nick had just had his hair cut too...no doubt they were told to sit in the car while he went in to do that. Great fun 🙄 to me it looked like they had been told off. But who knows! That's just me speculating 🙂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.