The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, referring a Haven site with caravans as a gated community. It makes you sound stupid, really stupid. And since when was Next shorts classed as designer shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So not only did Nick make up “Drink The World” he thinks Leigh made up “Yolo” … 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you need 7 pairs of shorts for a week? It isnt environmentally friendly to wear once and wash - clothes only need to be washed when visibly dirty or smelly.

"Something happened" not really, just invited to drinks! So had nibbles after dinner but on a diet but have toast before bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In tonight's vlog, they're a week away from the cruise. They're going to keep a low profile apparently so let's see what they do and where they go in the next few vlogs.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how in the previous blog they were 2 weeks from the cruise, and tonight it was magically 1… why do they have to keep their days off a secret it’s so weird

They’ve just invaded my tv while I pack for a break, WTF happened with the transplant? Did he get a refund? He’s balder now than he was 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who else think Nick complained about the WiFi not showing on the app so much that they got “free” moaners upgrade??

I don’t understand how in the previous blog they were 2 weeks from the cruise, and tonight it was magically 1… why do they have to keep their days off a secret it’s so weird
So very shady. You can't believe a word they say either. My guess is that they've been buying up cheap property (possibly at auction) and are then doing it up to flip or rent out. If that is what they are doing there is nothing wrong with that, just be honest that you have multiple properties/business ventures and support your lifestyle from that not from exploiting others.

So very shady. You can't believe a word they say either. My guess is that they've been buying up cheap property (possibly at auction) and are then doing it up to flip or rent out. If that is what they are doing there is nothing wrong with that, just be honest that you have multiple properties/business ventures and support your lifestyle from that not from exploiting others.
It is quite clear they probably make somewhere between 2k and 4k amount from patreon though. So quite a chunk is through that. I really can't see them ditching patreon if they start to make good money of properties. They are greedy tossers

Reactions: 7
They are both greedy, grabby people, none of the kerchingas will have remotely the same net worth as these scroungers, so they have to keep it secret to keep that Patroen begging bowl going

Reactions: 9
They are both greedy, grabby people, none of the kerchingas will have remotely the same net worth as these scroungers, so they have to keep it secret to keep that Patroen begging bowl going
Its baffling that people give money to people far better off then them. They aren't a charity and all you get is early vlogs and a crappy magnet. Im all for supporting aspiring artists to get going etc. I donated regularly to a podcaster who provided a huge amount of content totally free and was sourcing money to travel the US for further content.
These two are just scroungers, how can the kerchingas think this is normal especially when the twats flaunt their wealth in their faces in pretty much every video. I doubt many of their followers can just jump on a cruise and then to paris and all the weekends away inbetween

So they lost the key to the gated community 🙄🙄....It's a fkn caravan site , these 2 lazy spongers are deluded you would think they lived in orange county LA they way they go on.

Off topic,
What would be the point of a gated community when the houses are on wheels 😕

that’s basically just a fence in a field then right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So apparently the Disney AP does NOT include the water parks or the photo pass anymore ( they’re gonna be extra add on), when they do eventually go back to Disney it’s gonna be very different for them, they’ll have to make reservations (at least for 2022) unless that changes, no more just pointlessly popping into a water park for a snack and grabbing a free cabana (not a cabana) in their secret (not secret) spot!!

You can only have 5 reservations at a time if off site at the cost of $1300 plus tax but didn't they get their passes back? I lost track of if they wanted a refund or if they renewed them.

Reactions: 6
You can only have 5 reservations at a time if off site at the cost of $1300 plus tax but didn't they get their passes back? I lost track of if they wanted a refund or if they renewed them.
It's sooooo expensive, do we think lush and blush will pay for it ? (just for bragging rights ofc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.