The Lodge Guys #11 Booze Cruise and sinking views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if they really like either now. Nick keeps wanting to go back to the flat and then they get fed up and want to go back to the lodge and then they repeat the cycle after a few days.
Nice to have that choice. Bloody moaners. It's because everything is the same. If they'd kitted out the flat totally different to the lodge they'd enjoy each place more.

Reactions: 7
Here's an idea boys, being that you went on a 7 night cruise, and I assume you vlogged every day, why don't you actually show it over 7 consecutive days instead of 3 or 4 vlogs in a week with each vlog covering 2 days? Might get more engagement, new viewers, you never know.
Just a thought. It's obvious really.
Thank me later.

Reactions: 6
No wonder they’re always climbing the walls wanting to go out, their lives are totally boring!!
If you’re not going to keep a low profile and flit about don’t say you’re keeping a low profile!

Reactions: 5
Here's an idea boys, being that you went on a 7 night cruise, and I assume you vlogged every day, why don't you actually show it over 7 consecutive days instead of 3 or 4 vlogs in a week with each vlog covering 2 days? Might get more engagement, new viewers, you never know.
Thank me later.
Quoting my own post to add
You might also get new patrons and you tube members.... Kerching!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These 2 need to stop slogging , who’s interested in them wheeling a case out with different camera positions, doing a tit food haul , talking about calories and driving to Starbucks where they went in first lockdown? And sharing bloody food
Talk about boring!!!!

Oh he’s had his second bath in the apartment 😂😂😂😂😂😂 if u see this please please stop slogging it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Thank me later.
But that would be too much work for jobless Pouty, he would have to take to his bed with the vapours for a week to recover from such gruuuuuuuueeeelllinhlg work

• Haha
If they had some sort of structure to their day, like work or volunteering etc they would love their time at home
This is what I find the most striking.

They're both bored and clearly unfulfilled if they just keep driving about to coffee shops and garden centres and to and from the lodge and apartment. I started watching them quite liking them (they're northern, gay, married - same as me) but I've grown to dislike them and have enjoyed spending time on this forum knowing I'm not alone or being a b*tch unnecessarily.

I actually find it a little bit sad. Are they going to just keep sticking a camera in their faces filming themselves tottering about from one place to another every day without really doing anything productive or valuable? Oh we'll do geocaching because it's the trend, oh we'll do a segway adventure. Seems like a waste to me and on the occasions they actually do something fun/different, they never seem happy or content - it's always moaning, grumbling, where's the gin?

Each to their own - and I'm sure they provide some of their Patrons with a lot of value (and us lot on here some entertainment!) - but it's just sad really. And it's becoming more and more frustrating to watch; they're a lot more transparent than they think they are.

Reactions: 16
When Pouty was moaning about his lack of shoes and how after they get their PCR tests done he needs to go and get some shoes, Prick tells him that even if they "caught covid today it wouldn't show on a PCR test tomorrow" then they go out to Tesco to get shoes!
Stupid knobs, making out they're worried when they don't give a tit. Oh and then they say they'll stop of at a Costa on the way home WTF?

Reactions: 10
When Pouty was moaning about his lack of shoes and how after they get their PCR tests done he needs to go and get some shoes, Prick tells him that even if they "caught covid today it wouldn't show on a PCR test tomorrow" then they go out to Tesco to get shoes!
Stupid knobs, making out they're worried when they don't give a tit. Oh and then they say they'll stop of at a Costa on the way home WTF?
Herman Munster shoes!! Can’t cope with the grandad shoes! Even as a cheap quick fix there are better options even in Tesco’s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one with the crooked teeth is still bald you could see his massive sunroof when he was sorting the cupboard ..what a waste off money but then again it wasn't his hard earned cash it's vulnerable folks .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why dont they take reusable bags or even keep some in the car when shopping and struggling to carry out shopping

Omg did i just see pouty buy the girls vouchers

Last edited:
Why dont they take reusable bags or even keep some in the car when shopping and struggling to carry out shopping
I really wanted him to drop it all 🙊

Why can they not cook from scratch? Pre prepared stir fry boxes, so easy to make it yourself!

Omg did i just see pouty buy the girls vouchers
Probably a fiver between them but whatever it is it doesn't make up for not attending the dad's funeral if they were in the country.
Their lives are so boring and empty, no friends their own age, just mix with people either years older or younger than themselves. It's very strange.

Ladysarah123......Yes her teeth are like a bloody Clydesdale horses why has she never had a brace ?? they are shocking .

Did you hear Prick addressing the early linkers (victims) yesterday about the bird? So that proves they see the vlogs the next day after it being filmed. I wonder if they release vlogs every day for them rather than 3 or 4 a week for us plebs? But that doesn't work for 2 day vlogs does it?

Did you hear Prick addressing the early linkers (victims) yesterday about the bird? So that proves they see the vlogs the next day after it being filmed. I wonder if they release vlogs every day for them rather than 3 or 4 a week for us plebs? But that doesn't work for 2 day vlogs does it?
I assumed they got the same content that we get but just earlier. So 3-4 a week, I think they're too lazy to edit the vlogs twice but who knows with these two idiots

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.